Where to buy unlocked cellphone in Miami?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarlosGomes is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Where to buy unlocked cellphone in Miami?

Hey everybody!
I´m going from Brazil to Miami/Orlando next week and I wanted to buy a Nokia 5800 unlocked for myself as soon as I get in Miami so I can use it to navigate around the city (as a GPS).
Is there a place where I can buy a cheap unlocked one? preferably around te aiport area.
Thanks a lot!
Old 08-01-2009
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy unlocked cellphone in Miami?

you're best bet would probably to get it on ebay or online somewhere. maybe the flea market, but you probably won't find great deals there. unless its stolen or something.
Old 08-03-2009
Registered!!

CarlosGomes is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where to buy unlocked cellphone in Miami?

Originally Posted by Rennen
you're best bet would probably to get it on ebay or online somewhere. maybe the flea market, but you probably won't find great deals there. unless its stolen or something.
Someone recomended me the electronic shops along Lincoln Road where the bus stops are, do you happen to know about those shops? Are they any good?
Thanks a lot Rennen!