Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LoneWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: All Out Fl Meet!

*saves some pics*
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Originally Posted by D17sRuNtunable
are u kidding lmao. me and my friend came over there. hour and a half. we thought we were lost. mapquest gave us no good addresses. there was no like monumental place we could spot. i saw one blue 7th gen surrounded by minivans and other crappy cars... i didnt see anyone drove around for a good 2 hours...from 12 to 2 maybe...we gave up and went to go eat at steak and shake and then went to mall at millenia..whcih was AWESOME... he drove his 07 fit and me and my ssm...allreadyy to have fun. i BROUGHT SO MANY F*CKING drinks it was ridiculous. we consumed our own 328967865821 gallons of dr. pepper and mountain dew....we had fun lol. just the two of us...lol
Which Address did you go to ??? We might have had a confusion coz the address on the Topic said KISSIMME but when we got there, it was Orlando. Even I didnt understand y the GPS told me that but still ...
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

sweet pics
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rennen
kissimmee is about 10-20 mins away from orlando, depending on how fast you drive.
Is it me or did the location on the first page change later on ??? coz here i see rennen giving me directions to kissimee from orlando... And im cent percent sure that it was kissimee first, when i asked for directions ... Oh well ... too late now
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

well JustUbiquitous suggested the loca in the first place

8500 Daetwyler Dr
Orlando, FL 32827-5017, US
then it was changed to...

8800 Daetwyler Dr Orlando, FL 32827
Old 06-25-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

yea well i went to the second one...didnt see anybody.. im just dumb. its ok ill post up sum pics in a few of my friends fit following me. hes got the other pics of my car...
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

yea well i went to the second one...didnt see anybody.. im just dumb. its ok ill post up sum pics in a few of my friends fit following me. hes got the other pics of my car...

its the same park
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

it wasnt that bad for a faulty address... at least we still found eachother. I seriously was driving around for almost 2 hours... i turned into a parking lot and was about to turn around and go home, when i looked in my mirror and saw some 7thgen with yellow fogs... and then i saw like 4 other civics... i was very relieved... i would have been mad if i woke up early for nothing.
Old 06-25-2007
Banned

Ah welll Hopefully things would be better planned ahead next time and we can appoint like an area leader for different parts of florida so that they keep a log of whose coming and whose not.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

I will be organizing the next meet.....and it will be somewhere that is easy for everyone to get to.......I want a lot of us there....I was hoping for a west palm location, somewhere near the beach!
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

I think west palm would be too far for alot of northern people to drive too... if you want a SUCESSFUL meet... it would have to be in Central Florida, where it is like a 3 hour drive for everybody that doesnt live in Central florida, It would have to be at a good location where it is EASY to find. It would have to be planned MONTHS in advanced... and advertised on several forums... But well see... This one could've been a better turn out if somebody from central florida set it up and knew of a better location... But i still had fun... didnt really get to know anybody. It was like, eat lunch and everybody left.... but the drive sucks for the south people...
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

well I am not from florida nor do I know central florida at all....
I think there are enough of us down here in south florida to have a meet in west palm
Old 06-25-2007
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice

Originally Posted by jrock
I will be organizing the next meet.....and it will be somewhere that is easy for everyone to get to.......I want a lot of us there....I was hoping for a west palm location, somewhere near the beach!
then u say this:

well I am not from florida nor do I know central florida at all....
I think there are enough of us down here in south florida to have a meet in west palm
That makes no sense at all. You say you want a place easy enough for everyone to get to, yet you still want West Palm....I had to drive 2.5 hrs to Orlando, so its not by me at all. I know some people had to drive a bit further, but I do agree that Central Florida would be the best spot for a meet.
And you dont have enough people for it to be a meet in West Palm. 4-6 people isnt a meet, its a gathering. A meet is when you have tons of cars from the state, and/or surrounding states.
I'm the only one from the old school Florida meets that went, and this past Sunday was in no way a meet of any kind. Most of the old school people dont post here anymore cuz the people on this forum now.
Sorry to sound like an *******, but its the truth.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

ok...so I guess I won't try to organize anything

if anyone ever wants to go for a ride and cruise around hit me up....if someone organizes a meet do the same....
peace
Old 06-25-2007
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice

Originally Posted by jrock
ok...so I guess I won't try to organize anything

if anyone ever wants to go for a ride and cruise around hit me up....if someone organizes a meet do the same....
peace
I'm not saying not to organize anything. You just have to be smart about it. It takes a lot of planning. You just cant have it in a place that isnt a centralize area. You have to make everyone happy, not just 3-4 people.
Its a hard job, good luck with it. I would do it, but I dont have to time.
Old 06-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

aww so the all out FL meet of 15 pages was just 6 7thgens and a 6th gen?? reminds me of our TN meet, lol just 4 of us

n e wayz, nice pics, looked like u all had fun.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

JustUbiquitous is an unknown quantity at this point

My fault guys it seems like an awesome spot to have a meet. Theres a huge parking lot and tons of lil spots to get pictures and a huge field to chill in to play ball. I'll take the blame for this one. In the pictures it looks like you guys ended up on International Drive.

I guess a Beach venus you would be easyier to find sorry guys.

We should start a new thread and try it again in july.
Old 06-25-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

^ lol? july no way. theres a HUGGGEE MEET from honda-tech in july near the end. now thats a meet...SEVERAL months in advance..over 300 people coming. thats a meet. anyways ehre are some pics...

at the ipod store upset about the outcome of the day

and my car is still too shy to show itself
Old 06-25-2007
Banned

lol @ the first pic heheheheheheh
Old 06-25-2007
Banned

Relax Guys ... It was just a meet ... or a gathering .. or watever u wanna call it :-p But it was arite ... I mean no loss no gain ... But damn onethings for sure guys ... And I hope a lot of u agree wid me on this one .. NEXT MEET SHOULD BE IN WINTER PLEASE !!!!!!!

That Heat was Krazy man !!! ... Sheeshhh ....

Location can be Orlando, i dont care... but definitely need some organizing man ... It sucks to drive like 4 hours to meet like 5 people man ...

As for People who wanna have some fun before the next meet, PM me for details on Local South Florida Car shows, held every friday evening till 10 pm Around 200 Cars Domestics and Imports ... Its always fun ... Last month a Chick showed up in an ILLEGAL RIGHT HAND DRIVE SKYLINE GTR R34 !!! YES SIR !!!...
Old 06-25-2007
- hella tite y0 -

Originally Posted by mani_is_kool
Relax Guys ... It was just a meet ... or a gathering .. or watever u wanna call it :-p But it was arite ... I mean no loss no gain ... But damn onethings for sure guys ... And I hope a lot of u agree wid me on this one .. NEXT MEET SHOULD BE IN WINTER PLEASE !!!!!!!

That Heat was Krazy man !!! ... Sheeshhh ....

Location can be Orlando, i dont care... but definitely need some organizing man ... It sucks to drive like 4 hours to meet like 5 people man ...

As for People who wanna have some fun before the next meet, PM me for details on Local South Florida Car shows, held every friday evening till 10 pm Around 200 Cars Domestics and Imports ... Its always fun ... Last month a Chick showed up in an ILLEGAL RIGHT HAND DRIVE SKYLINE GTR R34 !!! YES SIR !!!...
i doubt its illegal. As long as it was in the states before the law was passed, its legal.....otherwise I doubt she would have one here.
Old 06-25-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by s0ltker
i doubt its illegal. As long as it was in the states before the law was passed, its legal.....otherwise I doubt she would have one here.

Well u know how it is, The more the people the more the things u hear. Even I wasnt sure abt that coz it isnt a easy job to smuggle in an automobile when u could easily drive it in through canada or mexico.

BTW ur on the West coast ? Are u familiar of a workshop over there which sells KIT SKYLINES ? Now im not sure if im using the correct word but i think thats what its called. Kit cars.
Old 06-25-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Nice pics soltker.
Old 06-26-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

soltker always takes the best pics imho...
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

^^ lol... that's why i didn't post any of mine.
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

Here are my pictures... Didn't take many either.

I think someobdy shot or threw a paintball at my car... because when i spray water on that purple blob... it turned BLUE and washed really easy.

Old 06-26-2007
This is Myspace

soltkers a skinhead?
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

pffft... where have you been? everybody knows that.
Old 06-26-2007
- hella tite y0 -

soltkers a skinhead?
hell no !

now everyone is gonna come kill me cuz he had to make me look like a ****ing *****...ROFL.

Nice pics soltker.
soltker always takes the best pics imho...
Thanks u 2

Well u know how it is, The more the people the more the things u hear. Even I wasnt sure abt that coz it isnt a easy job to smuggle in an automobile when u could easily drive it in through canada or mexico.

BTW ur on the West coast ? Are u familiar of a workshop over there which sells KIT SKYLINES ? Now im not sure if im using the correct word but i think thats what its called. Kit cars.
well they are illegal to bring to the states now, at least the r34's are...so the story was prolly made up to make it sound even cooler.
I'm sure your talking about the shop in Sarasota.
Old 06-26-2007
Registered!!

EDITED!!!

Originally Posted by s0ltker

hell no !

now everyone is gonna come kill me cuz i hate jews... ***** FTMFW!!! HALE HITLER

lmfao... i'm just playing guys, Steve loves jews.

Quick Reply: All Out Fl Meet!