All Out Fl Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Out Fl Meet!

Steve... are you going to brad's house tomorrow morning to get the JICs... i need to get the grille from him, but he is impossible to get a hold of. and if your going in the morning, than i might as well. and do you know if he is going?
Old 06-23-2007
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice

yea i'm going to go to Brads house first. I'll prolly be at the meet around noon.
Call me if needed: 941-391-7562
Old 06-23-2007
Registered!!

LoneWolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mani_is_kool
Yup ... No one seems to be comfortable yet and its very confusing for a first meet ... So might aswell save some time and mess for our future meet and lets go with some Fast Food joint

alright. I wont mind eating at a FF place. as long as it a cheap place .

& how much would the toll be if we take the TP all the way there?
Old 06-23-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

hmmm.... maybe you can pick up the grille for me... i have to get a hold of his ***,
Old 06-23-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by LoneWolf
alright. I wont mind eating at a FF place. as long as it a cheap place .

& how much would the toll be if we take the TP all the way there?
TP from the Ft. Lauderdale area is like $11.00.... if you take 95 to 520 and than 520 to SR50... that will get you to the Orlando area... and than you will have to jump on 417/408 to 528, and 528 will take you to the park
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

drive safe everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Hondalx is an unknown quantity at this point

You do the same jrock.
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Arite Guys ..Leaving home in 5 minutes ... Drive safe and See ya all over there .. Take care. Bye
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

cerasoli1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

see ya'll there be safe
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

JustUbiquitous is an unknown quantity at this point

Damnit got called into work sorry I could be there really was looking forward to this damnit
Old 06-24-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

man i cant wait for the pics!!!
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

^^^ Nobody really showed up... address wasnt right... only like 5 of us showed up, soooo there might be pics up later. But nothing really special.
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

cerasoli1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to say a dissapointing turn out but hell for the ride up and back with the four of us (ya'll know who i'm talkin bout) it was straight too bad it didn't turn out like we had planned maybe next time ...
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

Originally Posted by cerasoli1188
i have to say a dissapointing turn out but hell for the ride up and back with the four of us (ya'll know who i'm talkin bout) it was straight too bad it didn't turn out like we had planned maybe next time ...

We had the Fun we deserved on the Route back and Forth I shud say ... and for the rest of u all >>>>> SCREW YA ALLL MAN !!!!!
Old 06-24-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

are u kidding lmao. me and my friend came over there. hour and a half. we thought we were lost. mapquest gave us no good addresses. there was no like monumental place we could spot. i saw one blue 7th gen surrounded by minivans and other crappy cars... i didnt see anyone drove around for a good 2 hours...from 12 to 2 maybe...we gave up and went to go eat at steak and shake and then went to mall at millenia..whcih was AWESOME... he drove his 07 fit and me and my ssm...allreadyy to have fun. i BROUGHT SO MANY F*CKING drinks it was ridiculous. we consumed our own 328967865821 gallons of dr. pepper and mountain dew....we had fun lol. just the two of us...lol
Old 06-24-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

we had a good drive there though it was fun...jus the ride back was..blah...
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

Im out of words man !!! lol .... Better luck next time ...
Old 06-24-2007
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice

Originally Posted by D17sRuNtunable
we had a good drive there though it was fun...jus the ride back was..blah...
ya i drove around for 30-40 mins trying to find the damn place. I'll post some pictures later.
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Im back. the meet took 12hours in total for me. & about 500 miles. I took a few pics. on the way back after me & mani parted ways I got caught in a hailstorm. hail was smacking my roof hard as hell. & I could only see about 1 car length ahead of me. which made me end up lost in some ghetto in N.miami. but I was able to find my way back.

here are the pics.

Old 06-24-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

my alarm clock didnt go off this morning. i hope u guys had fun though.
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

^^^ damn dude
Old 06-24-2007
This is Myspace

^^ lol gee thanks
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

wow....it was fun though......
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough

Sorry I could not make it. My car is in 1000 pieces (getting ready for HIN Orlando). Hope you guys had fun!
Old 06-24-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mani_is_kool
We had the Fun we deserved on the Route back and Forth I shud say ... and for the rest of u all >>>>> SCREW YA ALLL MAN !!!!!
who are saying "screw ya all" to?
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

Cool Re: All Out Fl Meet!

Heres some more shots ...

Yo Jeremy ??? When r u gonna post those vdos man ???
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by Mralbino
who are saying "screw ya all" to?
Relax dude.
I refered to the dudes who were posting about BBQ and Football, But never showed up at the last moment.
Old 06-24-2007
Banned

Originally Posted by trurace
Sorry I could not make it. My car is in 1000 pieces (getting ready for HIN Orlando). Hope you guys had fun!
Its Kool man ... Good Luck for HIN though .. Your the 4th 7thgen entering it i think right ?
Old 06-24-2007
- hella tite y0 -

my pics, didnt take very many :

Old 06-24-2007
Banned

Nice

Quick Reply: All Out Fl Meet!