WTT blacked out oems for untouched oems

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
WTT blacked out oems for untouched oems

There is nothing wrong with them i just want to start going all the way back to stock since i never did....Let me know what you have....Or i will buy some oems
Old 08-01-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
if you have a porter cable and sedan headlights are same fitment as coupes then mine are up for grabs
Old 08-02-2006
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
whats a porter cable? I think they are the same fitment....Brad tryed to show me the difference but is still didnt see it...How much do u want or did u just want to trade
Old 08-02-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
porter cable is a buffer....they need a little love....(they have some sun bleaching going on) I'd do a straight trade.....since you're the one who put effort into them....
dunno maybe ask brad again....
Old 08-02-2006
Premium Member

How bad are they? Do you have any pix? And is it going to keep bleaching? OR will it get fixed the first time
Old 08-02-2006

from all i've read once you get it buffed and cleaned up AND keep them waxed like that rest of the car they should give you no problem....it's cause my car sits outside during the 3-7pm hours of sunlight....
I'll take pics tomorrow....I'm gonna be in West palm Friday to Sunday soooooo yeah.......
Old 08-02-2006
Premium Member

thats fine i gota try and run my car to the shop anyway cuz i think my cv boots are gone
Old 08-03-2006

hey check out your Lower Control Arm bushings too......mine are completely gone.....

augh...mine are no longer untouched.... I put a nick in the driver side housing with my dremel bufer attachment.....

This pic is normal daytime lighting:

and this is (nighttime) flash photography:

Last edited by shroomster; 08-03-2006 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-03-2006
Premium Member

ouch...Would i be able to get that scratch out do you think?
Old 08-03-2006

nope...it isn't coming out...its more of a gouge I guess....sorry....yeah and now I'm getting bitched at by the wife....