July 8th - Hot Import Night - Headcount

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
Hmm im thinking bout going now =) its a maybe, if i got brad u gonna help me street tune

Hmm im thinking bout going now =) its a maybe, if i go brad u gonna help me street tune

Last edited by AznChinksta; 06-26-2006 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I'm down for that. I HOPE myou come bro
Old 06-27-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
I'm going. Took the day off work but should've taken the day after off instead since it starts at 5.

I'll be bringing my kid and my father in law and i think one of his friends. The 30s ford hot rod club going with me lol.

The morning of the show I think I'm taking my fake teins off and putting my new ones and my tokicos on too. So if anyone wants to buy some fake teins let me know! LOL
Old 06-27-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Post 1 updated
Old 06-27-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
hey guys....im gonna have another part out thread, get everyone's hopes up and change my mind and not sell any of my parts....ROFL.....who am I???????????? Where's my lip??????????..... :-)
Old 06-27-2006

Wow thats messed up, and its not true. I as forced to buy enw tired because one of them had a problem. And since that happened I'm not sellnig my rims right now as I couldent get the price I'd want. And I'm not going around with rims on and notihng else because I hate that. So :-P Go buy your own lip if you want it so bad :-P

Edit: Oh yeah and dont be stealing my signature up there lol, and also UK coupe mirrors arnt power fold, they manual
Old 06-29-2006
Registered!!

thmmpr is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats The Deal Brad? Let Me Know Times And All That Good Stuff Since My Car Has To Be Inside On Friday.
Old 06-29-2006

The info's on the first thread. Your welcome to go with me, even though I think you have to be in early, or whatever. But if you want to go to the meet before hand I don't have a problem driving you since you live by me lol
Old 06-29-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I'm going to need help from some of you getting my car ready at the show.
I can get 2 ppl in for free but the have to be crew.
Old 06-29-2006

I can help since I live 30 seconds away
Old 06-29-2006
Registered!!

STP03BlueSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Supermex
I'm going to need help from some of you getting my car ready at the show.
I can get 2 ppl in for free but the have to be crew.

You know C2 Media will have yo back! I can help you out once I am done with hanging banners and what not on Friday.

Chris
Old 06-30-2006
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
Man if I was going I'd be doing some videography...have fun guys and make me proud if I don't make it
Old 06-30-2006
Registered!!

iam down hector let me know what your gonna need iam bringing my whole detail bin so i should have plenty of stuff. iam gonna try to get everything done on mine friday so i dont have to worry about it.
Old 06-30-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
You can buy tickets at the door right?
Old 06-30-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Thanks guys I promess Brad a wrist band and I hope Chris Do and company are already hoked up to get in.
Thmmper thanks man I'll take you up on it, we'll have some fun.
I'll be riding with a team but may be we all end up together at least during roll in.
I could use a video camera now.
All the taem cars are at the body shop some crazzzzy shsis going on with these cars, you'll see the day of the show.
The shop looks like one of dose shows on Speed when the are doing mayor body mods and stuff.
I'll be there all day tomorrow helping out, but there is a chance for great video shoots and story there.
Do, C2 needs to send you here ASAP!

Oh and tikets can be purchase at the door but you seve $5 when ordering on line using the code provided a few replys back
Just look it up
Old 06-30-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

I got a bunch of $3 off coupons from magazines too... after the convenience fee is added on the online ticket with $5 off it works out almost the same.
Old 07-01-2006
Registered!!

STP03BlueSI is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Supermex
Thanks guys I promess Brad a wrist band and I hope Chris Do and company are already hoked up to get in.
Thmmper thanks man I'll take you up on it, we'll have some fun.
I'll be riding with a team but may be we all end up together at least during roll in.
I could use a video camera now.
All the taem cars are at the body shop some crazzzzy shsis going on with these cars, you'll see the day of the show.
The shop looks like one of dose shows on Speed when the are doing mayor body mods and stuff.
I'll be there all day tomorrow helping out, but there is a chance for great video shoots and story there.
Do, C2 needs to send you here ASAP!

Oh and tikets can be purchase at the door but you seve $5 when ordering on line using the code provided a few replys back
Just look it up

Hector no worry. We will be there. Full force!

Chris
Old 07-01-2006
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
just got some new goodies just for HIN!!!
Old 07-01-2006
Registered!!

This Show Is Gonna Rule!
Old 07-01-2006

Hmm, Hector if you could give me a call tomorrow (I work all day today) so we can talk about it.
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

hondakorn2 is an unknown quantity at this point
one week to go...woot!!
Old 07-02-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
lmao hondakorn2 bwhahahahahha
pwned by teh forums
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

bg0218as is an unknown quantity at this point
im def gonna be at the show but i'll try to make the meet and dinner would like to meet some fellow 7thgeners and talk some ****.
Old 07-02-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
yo when you guys gonna head up (people in the south), if i go im planing to be there around 1-2ish so brad can help me with emanage =) stupid code 11
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by s0ltker
lmao hondakorn2 bwhahahahahha
pwned by teh forums
Old 07-03-2006

Yeah, it seems like a few people are going to be meeting with me early for shiz. lol

And Korn wtf happened?
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

BlackLX is an unknown quantity at this point
how far is this from Miami??
Old 07-03-2006

It's about a 4 hour drive.
Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

dude, when i try to login, all i get is white space.....does this on ie and mozilla...derek sid its a cookie issue, but i deleted all my cookies and tried it and i get the same ****.....i guess i could have been more creative in the name choice...lol

Originally Posted by BlackLX
how far is this from Miami??
3 if your turbo....

Last edited by hondakorn2; 07-03-2006 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2006

Talk to Pharoh. If I see him I'll ask him for you. Trust me you'll be better of asking him

Quick Reply: July 8th - Hot Import Night - Headcount