Hello

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Hello

This may get the needed attention here.

I will be in St. Augustine, FL from June 10th until the 16th. If anyone from the area would like to meet up to get a drink(Hey, I'm from Kentucky, we drink a lot) or something, let me know! It would be nice to meet some fellow 7th gen owners that aren't complete retards.
Old 05-30-2006

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all

A little over a week and a half and I'm there. Let me know people!
Old 05-30-2006
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
I dont think alot of ppl in that area post here...
Old 05-31-2006
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
that sound good!
Old 05-31-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
i gets wasted, but im in orlando...
Old 06-01-2006

I've driven from Orlando to St. Augustine. It's not really that bad. Also, I figured there weren't many people from St. Augustine on here, I meant that we could meet in Daytona or Orlando or someting, lol.
Old 06-01-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
im down for it.....
Old 06-03-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Whorelandoooo