This Meet Thing

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
ROFL yea the 11th

is the tech thing still up? or we just heading str8 to o-town
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
shoot im up for a tech meet... !
just where / when

there is a "JDM" bbq meet at markham park feb 25th btw
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
lemme know south florida guys... im down just wanna roll up with at least one person
Old 02-24-2006
Registered!!

AznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really niceAznChinksta is just really nice
i think imma pass on the bbq i have to work =(

yo black ill roll up with u, yo ruff whats wrong with ur car? yea this thread originally was for a south fla meet or tech meet (so i thought) im up for a tech meet in south fla........
Old 02-24-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
hmm nothing really wrong I hope, i just have no fuel management in my car... tomorrow im supposed to go pick up my injectors! I got the greddy emanage in today! and the Pnp harness from dezod should be in soon :-p along with the profec e-01

thats about it... besides me needing it to get tuned! :-p
Old 02-24-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Sup guys,
Just read this whole thread.
It's gonna be hard to agree, but how about having the meets at a midpoint for all of us, like someone already mentioned? Maybe WP or somewhere of the sort..There's like 20 of us or more in SF and prolly more ppl would to attend if the meets were held this way. I'm down to drive 2 hours or so. What yall think?
Old 02-25-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
My plan is to meet you guys off of Palm BEach Lakes Blvd in W.P.B, you'll see the Best Buy right next to the off ramp, from there head east (make a right), & BEst Buy along with a BP gas station is right there. I mean u can't miss a 7thgen i a parking lot @ anytime b4 noon. Then we chat, exchange numbers, fill er up and roll. More details to come........
Old 02-25-2006
Registered!!

ruff u boosted? lol i didnt know lol it will be a fun ride for u =D
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by blackdragon
My plan is to meet you guys off of Palm BEach Lakes Blvd in W.P.B, you'll see the Best Buy right next to the off ramp, from there head east (make a right), & BEst Buy along with a BP gas station is right there. I mean u can't miss a 7thgen i a parking lot @ anytime b4 noon. Then we chat, exchange numbers, fill er up and roll. More details to come........
does that ^^^^ plan sound str8 guys?
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

sounds good to me, anyone else have a second opinion?
Old 02-26-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn it I really wanna go, but it's a long *** freaking drive..sighs
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

won't be so long with some company tho... once we start rollin up there it'll take not even an 1 & 45 mins
Old 02-26-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Whoever is going to be the lead person in your group, ill pm my number to you so we can keep in contact as you guys caravan up here. So decide about that and drop me a line
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

not meh...dont have my cell right now or for the time being so toss up between, ruff, Azn and cubanmike
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

ROFL ill get u all lost dun expect me to lead lol
Old 02-26-2006

I've only been to Orlando a couple of times and got lost like 5 so..lol
Aint no biggie, we could just keep in touch thru the cellphones while we ride up there
Old 02-27-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^LOL, that's why I want the number of the person who's going to be in front =)
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

im to young to die xD whos leading? if no1 i guess i can just give me directions and a celly # incase i have questions
Old 03-01-2006

^^he he..we can do like Neil suggested. Those from WPB and before, we can meet up at the Best Buy and talk about the remaining distance, what route we would take, and if anything just keep in touch thru the phones.. no biggie..
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

i would suggest turnpike all the way to I-4 then from there we can take 95 or turnpike the wholeway (i hate speed limits)

hey black, is the best buy near turnpike or 95?
Old 03-01-2006

Originally Posted by AznChinksta
i would suggest turnpike all the way to I-4 then from there we can take 95 or turnpike the wholeway (i hate speed limits)

hey black, is the best buy near turnpike or 95?
Yeah Turnpike is faster, although gets expensive..
Hey, I have a bad rim that needs repair..anyone knows a wheel repair shop in Miami/Ft. Laud area?
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

i personaly dun know any but ill ask around
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

my wheels are rashed up cuz my sis & mother sometimes drive my ish... but i'm gonna get some OEM 16"s or some 16"x7.5/8" dunno yet cause there all hard to come by now..
Old 03-02-2006

Took the wheel to a shop today. $138 to get it fixed
Called a couple of places and that was the cheapest. I'd have prolly bought a new set, but I still like these, plus the damage was really minor..
Old 03-02-2006

well ive gtota get a cv boot replaced and get an alingment done before the meet =*(
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

lol if u were down here, i just replaced my dads cv boot last week i coulda helped u =P
Old 03-02-2006

Yeah well I have absolutley not enough money to pay a shop to fix and and I need it done.. so I'm gonna see if anyone can help me out around here LOL
Old 03-03-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
this is why we need the tech meet. after this meet lets set one up.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

where can i buy a 4-6psi basic turbo kit (preferably TSI Kit) for under $2200 brand new?
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

iunno but im really looking into jbrown's kit (back off LOL)

Quick Reply: This Meet Thing