Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
Gonna be in Palm Bay till Sunday. Sorry guys
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
just got my schedule yesterday, im workin till the late PM hours friday
Pat...how about a mini photo shoot of the rides sometime? You, Tara, me, and whoever else..
Old 11-21-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO, well it starts at 7:00 Joey so your excuse dosen't cut it Oh well, I will still be there. Lets get a list of those who are going.

1. TheSmuggler (Brad)
Old 11-21-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Bump.
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

Matulin407 is an unknown quantity at this point
its on friday right? if so count me in.
Old 11-22-2005

Friday, yes, and I will be there 100% =)
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
ima try, im still waiting to see if work is making us come in or not.
Old 11-22-2005

You have to come so we can be twins lol
Old 11-22-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i hope i will be picking my car up on friday from narish's shop.. but we will see..if im over there around 5 ill stay till 7 and will come..
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
okay okay, ill try to make it. i washed the car TODAY tho...so sorry if its not clean.

i get off @ 6:30 and id have to haul *** in BLACK FRIDAY traffic to get to THAT side of I4...but ill try.

please call me some1 (Brad...Nick or whatever) to remind me Friday so im not in the frame of mind in which im ready to just GO HOME! LOL! thanks.

Tara...are you coming??

fyi, im "clean" now. no more cf vented-style hood. back to OEM Rallye Red sexiness!
Old 11-23-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by elitecivicex01

fyi, im "clean" now. no more cf vented-style hood. back to OEM Rallye Red sexiness!

Old 11-23-2005

lmfao just what i was gonna post
Old 11-23-2005
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
(this is tara) I dont think so- I'm heading home for thanksgiving tomorrow so I won't be back in town until Sunday. But im planning on quitting my job soon so i'll have weekends open again
Old 11-24-2005

Tomorrow =)

407-405-8589 Thats my cell in case you have problems/questions =)
Old 11-24-2005
Registered!!

so the mick dicks on i drive correcT? lolz.. o gawsh and i thought quitting would get me away from the the freakin golden arches lol!. Jk im down and will be there. ull know its me coming with the flickering driver side HiD thats making me sad..

elmer-Aka The Mer 321-303-3149 call me if its canceld.. lol
Old 11-25-2005
Registered!!

RussEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there coming from titusville
Old 11-25-2005
Registered!!

b00stinem2 is an unknown quantity at this point
how many people you guys got so far?
Old 11-25-2005
Registered!!

not sure how many people are there so far

i konw

brad
me and garcia and joey will most likely be there
and then scatman from MA i think with his brother? or cusin something like that

other than that i dunno, i think others said ya, but some people said they had work, so im not to sure.
Old 11-25-2005

I'll say around 7 lol. Garcia comming? w00t lol =) I guess I'll probably be the first person there so.. lol if you see me just wave high then drive by, my carsa huge pos. 3 diff rims, missing front bumper, and only one working strobe, but I have green led washer nozzels so watch for me =)
Old 11-25-2005

BTW nick I wont be checking this board again today so if theres a problem, call me, and if ppl have questions can ya sort them out for me? =) thx
Old 11-25-2005
Registered!!

gotcha mang
Old 11-25-2005
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Arrow

what a good meet guys. had a fairly decent turnout in the end. i was definitely without a doubt impressed with the caliber of cars that made the trip tonite. what a beautiful night for 84657834789856745906 give or take photos. just wait...you'll be amazed. some sexy sexy *** shots to share with y'all very soon.

comments welcome!

for those that missed out, you REALLY missed out. 2 turbos out of the group--1 a coupe, the other a sedan. it was great meeting some new faces, seeing the old faces i havent seen in a looong while, as of course as always, wonderful to see the friends i usually hang with on any given day.
we're reppin' to the fullest, even still, after all these years.

~Joey
pics to be posted ala Nick. thanks for allowing me to be a part of this event. good times as always.

ohh yeah and in case y'all were wondering, i lost. end of story. i was pulling hard until about 100mph and then the RSX had me from there on out. 3rd gear is my strong gear (LOL for a Civic anyhow) but once i threw it in 4th i lost my momentum. good clean race tho with Brad driving Amit's RSX base. congrats Amit for having a pretty nice lil auto RSX base. i thought i had you but uhhh yeah, i didnt. that was prolly one of the best and most clean and fair 3-honks ive ever seen.

laters.

Last edited by elitecivicex01; 11-25-2005 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-25-2005
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
i almost went
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

Yah good ish guys, clean *** cars. Sorry i had to run i forgot i had a freinds bday tonight and i couldnt ditch on him lol, as bad as i wanted/should have. Anyways we should have meet again soon , while the weather is still good. Im thinking we all should meet up catch a movie or something as a group thing shoot some pool? get the 7thgens notice a bit more. We should take it to water ford one night imo.

thanks for setting up that meet guys, it gave me hope in my car lol.
Old 11-26-2005

Waterf0rd Reppein! lol I'm down for whatever, but you've gotta give me good direction, cuz i get lost easily lol. Oh and Joey, I was FREAKING out after the third hink. I was like WHAT no way hes pulling nononononono LOL. That was a GOOD *** run mang, yours cars pretty damn fast. =) Oh man and a turbo 4 door, that was priceless. And **** that thing was fast lol. Good to see all yall out there!
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

haha, no doubt! guud times... i got the pics resized and all that jazz.... beein workin on them since 11... its now 1 cough dayam the morning!!! i didnt get home till 530 this morning.... ouch! lol well again nice meeting everyone, the new guy with the pimp 4 door boostin! cool doode down to earth and reppin teh 4 doors to the extreem. then elmer, clean azz white vic reppin, then good ol hector! haha, showin up like he thinks he's the ****! lol nice seein ya again man. then of course brad and joey, my brothers from diff mothers ha...

guud times again,

pics commin soon
Old 11-26-2005
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
im interested in the boosted 4dr pics
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

well then for u, a sneek peek b4 i post them all

Old 11-26-2005

^sexxxxx *dies* lol
Old 11-26-2005
Registered!!

ok... well heres the pics, i tried to do them in order of when we took them

heres us starting out at the gas station to go take pics, while a cop looks like he's gonna give hector a ticket for being in an illegal parking spot , complements of .... i wont mention n e names, lol much luv kid

then off to the convention center

then, inside the parking garage....

then all together

and this one right here.... this is all of us with our HIDs on , blowin the place up!!!

bwahhaha. ok not funny.

everyone infront of their rides

and the 7thgen ghost's!!!!

then another top shot

single one again in the front of the convention center

had to post this.... got new rims!!!!

HONDA FACTORY PERFORMANCE PG-5's!!! lol

and heres the outkast that showed up... lol

all together in that spot

us leaving....

then fast and the fluuuuuriest on the highway.

not guud pics at all but figured i'd still post em

and from alll of us reppin for the 7thgens in FL.......

Have a Happy Holidays!!!

the end.

Quick Reply: TG meet next Friday night at 7:00 pm