lolol wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005
ry
darkness
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
lolol wheels

so i got a set of beatup rims for basically nothing

holler!!!

(my car hasnt been washed in months)
Old 09-03-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
nice! =)
Old 09-03-2005
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
nice! =)
cant complain for 100 dollars, tires are 40 which will have to go and im repainting them completely gunmetal no silver
Old 09-03-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a good choice! And for 100 bucks no one can complain! Looking good bro
Old 09-03-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
wash ur fuggin car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
pimp ! damn cheap wheels look good
Old 09-03-2005
ry
darkness

Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
wash ur fuggin car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha you wash it... actually now that i think about it... it has been over a year since i have wash/waxed it and about 4-5months since drivethru wash, but @ my new place i have a garage so a big detailing is coming soon
Old 09-03-2005
ry
darkness

Originally Posted by blouisgod
pimp ! damn cheap wheels look good
yea they look aight just alot of scratches... im not too sure about the specifics on them, they say DTM FIN MADE IN GERMANY on them and they are 17s
Old 09-03-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
looks good! I sooo want black rims...trade you mine.....
Old 09-03-2005

get some rota slips
Old 09-03-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ry
yea they look aight just alot of scratches... im not too sure about the specifics on them, they say DTM FIN MADE IN GERMANY on them and they are 17s
do a diy paint the rims, lol. the cans of paint at walmart are like 2 bucks.