Nokia 6620 GSM SMARTPHONE NEW

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005
ry
darkness
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Nokia 6620 GSM SMARTPHONE NEW

I have a New/ barely used Nokia 6620 for sale, for those of you that have not seen this phone all I can reccomend is click this link:
http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=589

This is one of the best phones currently on the US market.

This phone comes new with box, still has protective screen covering on it. Includes everything. Battery, 32mb MMC, Data Cable, Ect.

This is an amazing device, Imagine a phone that you can watch LIVE TV on with ATT/Cingulars MobiTV service. It is EDGE capable which means the data transmission speed compared to your normal GPRS phone is amazingly faster.

I recently purchased two of these phones directly from ATT. (I am keeping one)

I will also include a CD with a few different software choices for this phone.

This thing has around 25mb of internal memory (usable) and it also has an expansion slot that will hold up to 2gb MMC (or whatever is avail). This is the ONLY phone you will find with all of these features including STEREO output, thats right retire that mp3 player and grab a nice large MMC card, fill it with MP3, Pictures, Videos, you can watch/listen from your phone at all times.

I cannot explain a small portion of the things you can do with this phone, it is truely like a computer in your pocket. One amazing feature is bluetooth. I have bluetooth on my computer at home that it hooked up to my stereo, so I can stand outside my apartment, and turn on my music, change songs, volume, it really shocks people. It also has so much software avail. Imagine having ROMS for SNES, NES, Gameboy, all on your phone.

This phone has a huge following so If you would like to learn more about it check www.howardforums.com and go into the S60/ Symbian section.

This phone is currently locked on the ATT network, I can unlock it for you if you would like for 5.00 as well as debadge the outside of it (the back has a small ATT Wireless logo).

Price is $250 obo.

I will check the call timer on this phone but It is very low, I would be suprised if it had more than an hour or two of talk time on it (had it for about a week). I then made the dumb move of opening the second one to have it unlocked and debranded so I decided to keep that one and put this on up for sale.

I may also entertain trades for my vic.
Old 02-15-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^haha trades my freind you want that stuff soooo bad! =)
Old 02-21-2005
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
How do you like the phone? Motorola is supposed to come out with another phone...after the razr
Old 02-22-2005
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LilCivicGirlie
How do you like the phone? Motorola is supposed to come out with another phone...after the razr
I love the phone, It has the fastest connection you can currently get via wireless so I can browse movie listings, forums, mapquest from wherever. I upgraded mine with a 1GB memory card so it has about 200 songs and a few tv shows on it if I ever get bored. Also has mobitv so I can watch live television, and all of that paired with a bluetooth headset so no wires, just plain sweet.

I just dont need two.

Price lowered to 220.
Old 02-22-2005
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
if i had money i'd get it...my bro has one that he ordered from the UK and it's kinda like this one, has video, pictures, music, internet, its cool...I hate being poor
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

xDCx will become famous soon enoughxDCx will become famous soon enough
Trade? Want a new Portable DVD player, movies, xbox games? pweeesse!
Old 02-22-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
nice phone bump