helllzzzzzzyeaaa bizzzatches.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Talking helllzzzzzzyeaaa bizzzatches.......

ok, not sure why I titled what i did, but check this out, for those who know orlandoforums saweet , for those who dont, get with the program.... lol, well anyways so we were chillin last night and found out that our cars (me and joey's) where on the first page of www.orlandoforums.com and that pic was taken by our friend des, and enhanced by urs truley welll anyways, just thought it was cool that my 4x4 is on a sites opening page

meaningless info done.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 01-26-2005 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-26-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^Yeah I saw that pic, cuz i was tihnking LMAO isnt that Jens evo next to joeys car... then Iwas like hey who's stock as pos civic is that on the right? ROFL j/k bro lol
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
IMA hunt you down fooo!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
You know where you can find me! =)
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

u betta watch out fooo!~
Old 01-26-2005
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
Library?
Old 01-26-2005
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
its not meaningless congrats man. well done. it feels good uh? lol

when i hit my first major show import xpression back in september 03 after that show my car was on like 10 websites. it felt good seeing my car on a site. that means other people like it as much as i do. keep it up man. drop the car and a nice lil lip kit ur good to go.
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

^^^lol.... ur spoke my mind.... both that u just said are on its way ;-) i think only Brad and joey know whats comming hopefully everything should be done end of feb.... cant wait...
Old 01-26-2005

^^yay! me too lol!