So its time to sell my car....

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Post So its time to sell my car....

Well.. Its came time for me to get a new car. Really i cant afford dumping money into my car anymore.. And i have really lost the feel for my hobby.. I love it but i dont want to put the money there anymore.. I dont care if yall say im a sell out or what not.. all i know is that i was one of the originals here. Ive been on this site since 2001 and now its goin onto 2005 but I think the new year im gonna try to make life a little better for me in the future. I surely wont be a stranger.. I know most of yall personally and yall are great friends out of this car clique we have going here but I just rather start moving on from my highschool car/ memories.. Time to build new ones. My car will go for sale here soon in auto trader dont know when its just gonna be soon. Ill miss the Vic because you know its my first and also my first car to have it in.. haha. .but yeah.. gotta let go sometime.. Everyone else keep up the good work.. Ill be around... Peace out....

Garcia..
Old 12-21-2004
Registered!!

ArthurBrazil will become famous soon enoughArthurBrazil will become famous soon enough
Its sad too hear that you lost a "feel for the hobby" but good luck selling
Old 12-21-2004
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
lol time for you to get that gli and pat get the 240 and i get the accord? lol just don't get the one with nuts all over the car that you can hear when you drive lol. and the sun roof will help with the "screw you" signs.
Old 12-21-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to hear bout this Chris, but everyones gotta move on sometime. Best wishes in your next endevour bro.
Old 12-21-2004
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
^^^ +1
Old 12-21-2004

wow im surprised you all are taking this well.. haha but yeah.. IM looking into the VW Jetta GLI 1.8T. My sis has a jetta herself and i just love the way the thing drives and all the safty components it has.. It also had a nice suspension so when i go up to the mountains for the road trips it shall be fun to take the turns with a lil power behind it..

Tara.. hehe yeah you def need to get the accord coupe.. V6 and all.. Thats a sweet car.. And of course pat.. you getting that 240 that we test drove? Nice clean ride...
Old 12-21-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^Are you serious about the Pat thing? lol
Old 12-21-2004
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
^ Yes. VERY clean and rides smooth.
Old 12-21-2004

YUS! buy it now!
Old 12-21-2004

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
YUS? lol what is that? a german accent?
Old 12-22-2004
Resident RSX'er

^YUS it is.
Old 12-22-2004

I say you just drive down to Palm Bay and try to see it to some kid. Then again, I'm not sure how much you can get off of the kids around here...seems like they're all looking for chrome rims and **** color paint.
Old 12-22-2004
Resident RSX'er

True True...however he could go beachside and try to sell to one of the rich kids.
Old 12-22-2004
Registered!!

The rich kids don't envy hooked up civics... they tend to cater more to BMW's and Mercedes with 19's on em
Old 12-22-2004
Resident RSX'er

Because you live on beachside (Melbourne Beach, Indialantic) and you see what they drive right? Oh wait, you don't. I bet Chris' car would sell before yours ever could.
Old 12-22-2004

^^ Damn that was harsh.. but see I'd have to agree with RED, because WHERE I LIVE (thats my disclaimer lol) the rich kids are like wow check out that escalade! and it's on 55's! YUS.... I just kinda look over and half smile then laugh. I mean some people like diff things. lol. But, I woulda agree rich kids are more apt to like "rich" cars
Old 12-22-2004
Registered!!

Thumbs down

lol... shinobi do you even know me? have you ever come face to face with me? i mean seriously, damn talk about stereotyping ****... and lol where in the world did i ever claim, announce, or even hint at me saying that my car is better or will sell faster than chris's car.. lol JEEZ i've been trying to sell my car for almost 2 years now, thanks for the newsflash that my car isn't the hottest **** in the world, why in the FUcl< would i be selling it if i didn't think it was a piece of ****?? you people amaze me, i was just making a comment that the rich kids today, whether i'm at home in Tampa with my family, or living at my appt. at UCF... i see 16-18 year olds driving 7 series bimmers on 19's, and brand new mecedes, lexus IS300's L-tuned... thats just where i live... do you see me driving around in a friggen brand new M3??? no next time don't stereotype me and put words in my mouth you asshat!!!

Sorry chris... back on topic, just had to vent on somebody who knew nothing about me!
Old 12-23-2004

Ehh dude jus spend 45 dollars with me.. haha i put that **** in auto trader.. My friend sold his car in a week.. and it was hooked up like ours.. but chill out on pat.. i dono if he was pointing the finger at you.. i think it was brads way.. I dono **** it.. i dont care anymore.. Im soo depressed right now i dont really wanna sell it.. but i got to do something.....
Old 12-23-2004
Registered!!

Yea, I had it in the trade over a year ago... got good offers then, but i was still too attached to my car to sell it, so i never did... but now i really need it gone... I've been there and done that with my car, already been in the selling game for a long time... time for a new toy... good luck on your sale, mine should be in there within a couple weeks... ya know how it takes em a lil while before they can actually get it all fit in and ****... lata
Old 12-23-2004

Originally Posted by REDchirp
lol... shinobi do you even know me? have you ever come face to face with me? i mean seriously, damn talk about stereotyping ****... and lol where in the world did i ever claim, announce, or even hint at me saying that my car is better or will sell faster than chris's car.. lol JEEZ i've been trying to sell my car for almost 2 years now, thanks for the newsflash that my car isn't the hottest **** in the world, why in the FUcl< would i be selling it if i didn't think it was a piece of ****?? you people amaze me, i was just making a comment that the rich kids today, whether i'm at home in Tampa with my family, or living at my appt. at UCF... i see 16-18 year olds driving 7 series bimmers on 19's, and brand new mecedes, lexus IS300's L-tuned... thats just where i live... do you see me driving around in a friggen brand new M3??? no next time don't stereotype me and put words in my mouth you asshat!!!

Sorry chris... back on topic, just had to vent on somebody who knew nothing about me!

Kinda funny that you didn't even need to post all that **** if you read what patrick was saying. When he said the rich kids by beachside we were talking about Melbourne Beach and Indialantic. We weren't talking about general rich kids cause maybe they do else where like in Tampa or where you're at. However, then again if you read MY post I wrote how Chris should come down to Palm Bay. Palm Bay is full of kids who are looking for a fast way to "hook up" their cars. Palm Bay is about 10 minutes from Melbourne Beach and Indialantic, where the rich kids live around here... Next time actually read posts before you make an idiot of yourself or I guess if "asshat" is supposed to be offending then read posts before posting asshat.
Old 12-23-2004

ahh cack fight.. what the hell..

good luck on your sell to.. im really atached to mine too.. it sucks.. ive been going all emotional and ****. i think im gonna go test drive cars tomorrow just so i can feel better about getting a new one.. but err... Im gonna miss it.. boo hoo.. hahaha
Old 12-23-2004
Resident RSX'er

I'll make this quick since I'm tired.

Like Tara said, I said "rich kids on beachside." You see, I was clear and concise with my message in my post, whereas you made a generalized AND stereotypical statement. Hypocrite much? Also, I live in Palm Bay, 10-15 minutes away from beachside. I've been there quite a bit. I know what they drive. Like I've told Garcia before, if his car were here, it would beat pretty much any car here in terms of looks. This asshat needs to go to bed, goodnight.
Old 12-23-2004

How could he be pointing the finger at me, I posted after him LOL
Old 12-23-2004

post ***** you online?
Old 12-23-2004

I was lol, still trying to find a car lol
Old 12-24-2004

no i have it picked out.. im just trying to get over my civic now..
Old 12-24-2004
Registered!!

ok ok... if i decided to go new car, instead of used RX-7.... Evo 8 or STi? The STi is more of a drivers car... you have to really know what ur doing to drive it well... where as the Evo 8 is a much easier car to drive outta the box and the 4g63 powerplant has plenty proven power on all its predecesors??? Hmmm decisions decisions
Old 12-24-2004

Yeah, I like the EVO 8's but make sure its not the first first ones lol. They had a recall on them for bad valvesprings lol
Old 12-24-2004
Resident RSX'er

^and also, isn't there some corporate turmoil going on with Mitsu? I remember reading a while back, something with their president. If it were up to me I'd go with the STi...plenty of power, just slap some stuff on it and call it a day.

BRAD...go check OF Cars for Sale and check out the 97 240 for sale...thing's beautiful! I'm meeting up with the guy on Sunday after work. 5 spd, 78k miles, LE
Old 12-24-2004
Registered!!

thmmpr is an unknown quantity at this point
no children play nice.

Quick Reply: So its time to sell my car....