Friday meets

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Friday meets

Should we move the Friday meets to Saturday? I noticed that hardly anyone showed last Friday, and wondered if we could get more people out there if we did it on Saturdays instead? Tell me whats up guys.
Old 09-28-2004

Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
ehh... good luck on that one dude.. no one has never really made a big meet unless it is well planned.. and plus alot of people goto the rice meets or the races saturday....
Old 09-28-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, but we've had some good turnouts. That one night you came, and the folowing weekend =) Plus were not looking for 5 million people to come, we have fun even when it's just 4 cars =)
Old 09-28-2004

Orrr we could like meet at 7:30, wait till 8 then go to the rice meets all togeher... that would be fun
Old 09-28-2004
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
its all good man, i didnt go this last friday cause something came up at the last minute, **** I have gone too all the other ones!!! its all good, hey i got something new to show you guys on friday if everything goes good 2morrow at the shop. I really hope it does, well I guess you will have to wait till Friday!
Old 09-29-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

DaPipeLayer is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we are doing good with the Friday meets except last weeks meet. I think most people were just preparing shlt for the hurricane and what not. That damn lgith on the intersection of I-drive and sandlake was crazy man. It was out so it was basicly a four way stop sign with tourists. We need a video camera so we can show everybody the crazy and retarded stuff we do. I'm in the process of making a server so we could upload all the videos on my server and crap.

Oh yea, Brad, did you ever finish watching 2 fast 2 furious or did you fall asleep in your car?
Old 09-29-2004

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn it, not enough ppl to do a meeting down here
Old 09-29-2004
Registered!!

AnointedDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I stopped by and no one was there even though Brad claims to have been there. I strolled around the parking lot but the only people having a meet there were some tourists in a passenger van and some more in a Grand Am. I did stop by again later that night but Lenny went to get something to eat but I did see Brad's HKS CAMP unit which was pretty cool. There was a cool guy in a station wagon that reved on me at the light though but I was too afraid to race him. The "S" on my car stands for "Slow".
Old 09-29-2004
Registered!!

theamazingasian is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey what's up guys? Well brad i think so, cause then there is a better chance of me coming up there and then you guys would have a video camera there lol. so let me know what's going on i'll be in town this weekend. I say if we have meets on saturday lets have them around lunch time and lets pick a meet spot that is more in the middle for everyone like the mall of mel. or something like that. well let me know ppl what's going on this weekend peace.

chris
Old 09-29-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

YOU STILL OWE US THE FIRST VIDEO!!!

Lol, I'm just messing with ya. But I really do want to see it. Saturday sounds good but I know for a fact some people on here won't be able to get their @ss out of bed and make it to the meet at lunch and tose peopl shall remain nameless, lol. I know what we really need, we need to raid chuck e cheese one day, lol.
Old 09-29-2004

Alright so we'll do it this Friday than. BTW Chris.. come down on Sat cuz pat and tara are prob comming so we can all hang out.
Old 09-29-2004
Registered!!

hey i work in the morning saturday but Brad if Tara and the rest of you guys wanna hang out let me know. I will also be there Friday.
Old 09-29-2004
Registered!!

theamazingasian is an unknown quantity at this point
ok kool well i'm doing some final little things to the video then i have export it out to a video format then i have to make it a mpeg 4 format for it to go on the web so give me a little more time lol

chris
Old 09-30-2004
Registered!!

its all good as long as it comes out good
Old 09-30-2004
Registered!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2004
Registered!!

tcostello has a little shameless behaviour in the past
where & when on fridays? I may drag my old *** out tommorow night.
Old 09-30-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

On International Drive, the huge @ss Mc Donalds on the corner of I-drive and Sand Lake RD. You better bring your @ss out there, lol. I'll be there but I'll only be able to stay a couple of hours, I've got family flying in and I have to pick them up at the airport.
Old 09-30-2004
Registered!!

tcostello has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Time?
Old 09-30-2004
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
time is usualy at 730
Old 09-30-2004
Registered!!

t3h0utKast is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah man.. me and richie both got swamped by our parents to stay and help with hurricane ****.. so it sucked ***.. damn all these hurricanes to hell.. besides hurricanes u know we all attend fridays.. well mostly anyway.. lol... plzzz tell me theres one this friday.. since my girlie wants to bring her car.. hahaha
Old 09-30-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

7:30 this friday and yes there is going to be one this friday.
Old 09-30-2004

you guys can never stay out late.. wtf lol
Old 10-01-2004
Registered!!

??? okay Brad??? J/K!!!!

Quick Reply: Friday meets