Last Friday

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Last Friday

I had fun It was nice to see all the sweet RSX's and that guy's nice Celica
Old 09-18-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
That was way to much fun when we all ha our hoods up for the pictures, then all those people came over and were checking out the cars and taking pictures and stuff. LOL, it's funny thinkin those people will go home to whereer country they came from and show people, look at these cars we saw! It makes me proud when people go and look at your car =) Makes you think you did something right =)
Old 09-18-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

DaPipeLayer is an unknown quantity at this point
I just remembered that old hobo guy. Remember him? LMAO! He was gonna race us with his shopping cart. I think Richie would have the hardest time beating him, lol, I'm just playing man. But he was cool anyway, I told him to come to the next meet and to bring his cart also. He said it was on.

Last edited by DaPipeLayer; 09-18-2004 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-18-2004

LOL, people in the parking garage for point will go bonkers over our cars lol
Old 09-18-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Ok, I'm a dumbass, I didn't mean to edit my first post. I still think we should go to the arcade at pointe orlando for the next meet. So I can own Brad at that drifting game, lol.
Old 09-18-2004
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah,yeah Lenny FUNNY!? Anywayz man when I left with Lenny and the rest of them tell me why this car filled with a white family that had two hot *** teenage daughters in the back were checking out my car and they were talking to us. The funny part is that the dad didnt care that we were talking to his daughters and they pulled out a video camera and started video taping us. The dad complimented on my car and then the chicks told me to peel out, so I did. I just tought that was cool, only cause they were HOT!!!
Old 09-18-2004

... ricer if I ever saw one. lol when I went to taco bel there was a line of cars and everyone was walking around and then like 10 ppl came up to my car and were looking at the screen. It's like they've never seen touch screen before..... idiots lol
Old 09-18-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Yea, that was funny. The dad must of known his daughters were ****** so didn't care, lol, j/k. Thats was crazy though. Its like they never saw a car before or something.
Old 09-18-2004

lol, fun i cant wait till next week. i need to get my bodykit and rims jebus b/c all yall are showing me up. but whos got the pimp screen lol
Old 09-18-2004
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
yup!!! They were still hot! I had fun driving around, and hanging out.
Old 09-18-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Thats alright, I'll one up that pimp screen and come with a washed car on the next meet, lol. I WANT A TOUCH SCREEN!!! They did a good job putting it in there, nice and flush.
Old 09-18-2004

yeah i had loads of fun, my freind who ws with me hes never seen this kinda stuff lol
Old 09-18-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Lol, no wonder he was so quiet. You think he will be like me and not eat? LOL!!
Old 09-18-2004
Registered!!

t3h0utKast is an unknown quantity at this point
glad u guys had fun.. sorry for not attending this one.. probably will be the only one i DONT attend.. due to certain issues.. bleh.. boy would i have been the oddball out of all those civics and rsx's... lol nice cars everybody.. lets keep up the good work.. and brad..

see what happens when u pose for the camera.. that picture that lenny did is gonna spread like candy.. BWHAHAHHA U GOT PWNED BROTHA
Old 09-18-2004

nah we went to taco bell and ate alot lol
Old 09-18-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I'll do it again just for you Carlos.....
Old 09-18-2004
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

PAGE 2 POWNED!!!!111one!!11
Old 09-18-2004

thats not ownage, i support that pic, **** i should run for president! I suport that pic vote for me! lol

Quick Reply: Last Friday