next Central Florida Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
lets move it to thur night
Old 09-01-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I gotta work Thursday night lol
Old 09-01-2004
Registered!!

theamazingasian is an unknown quantity at this point
how about we move the meet to the weekend and also have it in tampa lol since the hurc is coming again lol just an idea
Old 09-01-2004
Registered!!

t3h0utKast is an unknown quantity at this point
i was gonna say the same thing.. lol.. jk

honestly i feel we should post-pone it.. theyll be crowded roads with ppl either evac-ing or getting gas.. or preparing and blah blah blah.. and hell i know what my parents will say.. "dont drive the car unless necc" to keep the full tank of gas i have for real emergencys.. its My opinion that we post-pone it till after all the drama.. plus w.e money is wasted at this meet could be used during the hurricane hardship.. i probably 90% wont be going.. if it does happen.. just too much **** to do.. to prepare.. sorry guys.. i started this thread to.. ha..
i say we hold it a week (if civilization restores by that time) or the week after that.. when everyone is back on there feet...

any feed-back
Old 09-01-2004
Premium Member

SomeDoodToo will become famous soon enoughSomeDoodToo will become famous soon enough
aww crap well i just have a feeling they are going to have the roads closed or they will be packed with ppl leaving....I think now i might be stayn cuz now the parents want me to make sure both houses are ok but i dk yet i just told them im going where ever sabrina goes
Old 09-01-2004
Premium Member

Well lets just wait till tomarrow and see whats going on and then we can decide to push it back or not
Old 09-01-2004
Registered!!

ahaha see.. no way the cops will put up for a meet the day before a hurricane either.. so yeah... i know everyone was looking foward to it.. so was i.. but lets put this back a week or two.. and let this damn hurricane run through...hopefully it will stay on the coast and go upward.. but with florida's luck like that will happen..

regardless you guys be safe.. prepare and ****.. level 4 hurricane and eh.. dont wanna see anymore R.I.Ps in pplz sigs
Old 09-01-2004
Premium Member

YAh ok make a new post on mon ok?
Old 09-01-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Eh whatever about you guys lol, I'm going out
Old 09-01-2004
Premium Member

ok well then make a new post of ppl that are still going to go then
Old 09-01-2004

Are you still going to go? I mean I'm gonna go out.. my first priority was with you guys but if no one goes then ima go out with other friends
Old 09-01-2004
Premium Member

Ehh i guess we should just push it back to next week i think it will end up just being me and u and whoever we would bring
Old 09-01-2004

LOL, you are right sir! LOL, well good luck to you all. Hopefully i wont get flooded friday night when i go out. eh oh well.
Old 09-02-2004
Registered!!

MugenCivic98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im still down. Brad let me know what your gonna do and who still wants too meet.
Old 09-02-2004

Well heres how I see it. I think that at 7:00, if it's not raining by me, I'm going to go. So you ll can call me to see if it's raining or not and then we can go. B/c who wants to go if its raining loll. But if it's clear we can pull it off =)
Old 09-02-2004
Registered!!

great idea! If its clear ill give you a call. Let the others know.
Old 09-02-2004

=) I'm sure they can read LOL
Old 09-02-2004
Registered!!

u peepz have cojones.. i filled up both my hondas are parked em for when i return.. since i doubt theyll be power for a while..

anyh00t.. we bordered up all the windows.. and are leacing for richmond/va 2morrow since its the closest thing that has any hotels.. everything from here to there is booked.. aint that some ****..

have fun to those that do go i guess.. lol.. dont let debris hit ur car...

lates..

p.s still feel we should push it back
Old 09-02-2004

Oh trust us, even if we go were going again the next Friday! =) and some really hot chick just walked into my work so ima go for a lil. lol I love my job
Old 09-02-2004
Premium Member

lol....well im down i guess as long as its not stormy....Let me know
Old 09-02-2004

Yeah rain = no no lol, cuz I'm not getting soaked, but no rain and I'm game! LOL I'ma poet and i didn't know it! I make a rhyme every time! lol
Old 09-02-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Oh trust us, even if we go were going again the next Friday! =) and some really hot chick just walked into my work so ima go for a lil. lol I love my job

did u SAY UR LINE!!!

J00 GIRL.. THROW IT IN REVERSE FOR THIRSTT!!!
Old 09-03-2004
Registered!!

LOL! Ok so far Im still down and yeah if by 7:00pm it aint raining I'll go. I will call you if anything Brad.
Old 09-03-2004

Well, plans may have changed (for me at least) Since they issued a curfew in my area my moms tripping out, and I have a little above the E in gas, and I can't get anymore. So unles my mom thinks it's cool for me to go (which she prob wont lol) I'm not gonna make it. I say every at 7 check with everyone else.
Old 09-03-2004
Premium Member

so now we arent doing it?
Old 09-03-2004
Registered!!

Im prob still down for seven cause its still nice and sunny outside. I'll keep you guyz posted. Hey Brad go man dont leave me hangin!
Old 09-03-2004
Registered!!

for the people who wanna know what I might be bringing to the meet!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ooc2.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	37304  
Old 09-03-2004

Yeah, sorry for that post above, but after reviewing the news and looking outside, i see no diffrence in today as last week. They say late sunday is when its supposed to hit, so F that I'm going tonight.
Old 09-03-2004
Registered!!

hell yeah cause during the last hurricane i was out driving at about midnight and I was never told nothing. So I'm still down.
Old 09-03-2004

LOL, word

Quick Reply: next Central Florida Meet!