Stuff for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2004
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Stuff for sale

Alright guys, well some of you know that I have a fasination with the 240sx fastback, and after some debate with my dad, I decided that I'm going to buy one, unless something catastrophic happens and I can't.. Anyways, I want to see if anyone wants to buy some parts from my car. All aprts have only been on for about 3 months and everything is great condition. I have an HKS Hyper Exhaust (Axle back), Tein S-Tech springs, and my system (2 12 inch polk subs with mtx amp, no part out).

I'm asking about 100 for the springs, 200 for the exhaust, and 200 for the system. Tell me what you guys think/want. Thx

Brad
Old 05-26-2004
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Alright guys, well some of you know that I have a fasination with the 240sx fastback, and after some debate with my dad, I decided that I'm going to buy one, unless something catastrophic happens and I can't.. Anyways, I want to see if anyone wants to buy some parts from my car. All aprts have only been on for about 3 months and everything is great condition. I have an HKS Hyper Exhaust (Axle back), Tein S-Tech springs, and my system (2 12 inch polk subs with mtx amp, no part out).

I'm asking about 100 for the springs, 200 for the exhaust, and 200 for the system. Tell me what you guys think/want. Thx

Brad
how much do the springs drop it
Old 05-26-2004

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Dar... uhhhh 1.5 inches And there very high quality also. Hardly any difference from stock ride quality.
Old 05-26-2004
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
p.m. me about exaust.
Send me some pics to
chrisleecool@hotmail.com
and some info.
Old 05-26-2004

Uh well, I really don't want to ship it..... lol sorry. But it's the HKS Hyper Exhaust, axle back. It was some littel scrpaes on the bottom of it becuase of my ex g/f's stupid slanted driveway, but you cant see it unless the car is on a lift.
Old 05-26-2004
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
oooooooooooh i want it...the exhaust...uh i have no money tho. crap!

well if i could get some money thrown my way, ill take it off ur hands LOCAL...hehe

~Joey
Old 05-26-2004
Resident RSX'er

Shinobi04 is on a distinguished road
w00t for teh 240s

How big is that MTX amp? Are those polks the MOMOs?
Old 05-26-2004
Show me your titties, I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

SilverStreakEX is an unknown quantity at this point
did ur car have a camber kit? and if so are you selling it?
Old 05-26-2004

might be interested in the exhaust also
Old 05-26-2004

sorry for the frequent posts, keep on wanting to add stuff after i post, how's the install for the exhaust? is it just bolt off stock then bolt on urs? and how does it sound? loud? low? high pitch? thanx ~nick
Old 05-27-2004

Well, I think it sounds really good, since it's HKS its got that "supercar" sound to it. It bolts right on and if I haden't of been getting my springs installed at a shop I would have done the exhaust myself. Joey if you think you can get the money I'll wait for you, but just give me a heads up. I didnt have a camber kit since tein's are really good quailty and they wern't eating my tires up anymore than before. The MTX amp im not really sure of... I dont know anything about electronics. I'll give you the links though....
Old 05-27-2004

Bah lol I coudkent find the links, but Project 2k2 civic, he can tell you =) Oh yeah they system comes with a box, because the subs are in the box.... lol.....
Old 05-27-2004
Premium Member

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
^^ Did u ever install that in your car?

As for the specs on the amp. It's a 311watt Mono Class D Amp. 2 Channel. The subs are Polk Audio GXR's. The box is a regular q logic box.
Old 05-27-2004

Yeah I did install it, thats why I'm not offerinf the wires lol..... and thanbks for telling them what it is. I liked it alot lol, but i need money for my 240... and I'm not gonna have a system in that car
Old 05-28-2004

Bump.. help a brother out guys, tell your friends about it lol. This is so hard because I know you guys have most of the stuff I have..... =) Oh and btw I'm still gonna chill with you guys its just gonna be in a a stock viic (no joey dont say it... lol) until my 240 gets fixed.. then maybe I can be the only 240 in Stage 7 =) LOL
Old 05-28-2004
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Bump.. help a brother out guys, tell your friends about it lol. This is so hard because I know you guys have most of the stuff I have..... =) Oh and btw I'm still gonna chill with you guys its just gonna be in a a stock viic (no joey dont say it... lol) until my 240 gets fixed.. then maybe I can be the only 240 in Stage 7 =) LOL
I am interested in the springs, but I have other stuff ahead of that ... I def need a tint, looking for any trades? same springs are in the sale forum for 65 shipped, if your price gets down around that range I will be happy to pick them up

Last edited by ry; 05-28-2004 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-29-2004

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA 65 shipped! rofl, then go buy those my friend b/c that is the biggest steal of the century. Go look up what these springs are new... and no they wont go below 100.
Old 05-29-2004
ry
darkness

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA 65 shipped! rofl, then go buy those my friend b/c that is the biggest steal of the century. Go look up what these springs are new... and no they wont go below 100.
I just noticed they were all just offering 65 shipped, the guy didnt say yes or no... anyway I am still interested at 100, would that be pickup or meet half way or what?
Old 05-29-2004

Well you live in orlando, lol, so im sure we can meet somewhere =)
Old 05-29-2004
ry
darkness

Well you live in orlando, lol, so im sure we can meet somewhere =)
I live on semoran and michigan (curry ford?) I am really want them though I just have to get 100 bucks that I can spend on the car. I noticed you got your springs installed at a shop, are they off of the car already? I have alittle experience with installing them (my friend and I took 6 hours installing a set on his integra and another three the next day fixing them, lol) but how hard is the install on civics and can you reccomend a shop w/ a price for install?
Old 05-30-2004

Well, I got them installed at a shop I know of that my friends cousin owns. They are still on my car, and the shop charged me.. uh well I cant remember, but I think like around 100 for the exhaust and the springs together. I really dont like messing with suspension, thats why I didn't do it... But I'm sure you can do it.. =) BTW guys someone still needs to buy my exhaust and system =)
Old 05-30-2004
ry
darkness

Well, I got them installed at a shop I know of that my friends cousin owns. They are still on my car, and the shop charged me.. uh well I cant remember, but I think like around 100 for the exhaust and the springs together. I really dont like messing with suspension, thats why I didn't do it... But I'm sure you can do it.. =) BTW guys someone still needs to buy my exhaust and system =)
Well then my question from there would be how will you get them off to sell to me?
Old 05-30-2004

Go totmhe shop and get them off =)
Old 05-30-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
yoooooooo i got a 240sx hatch s13.... nice interior, nice ka24 5 speed, all it needs is paint..

lemme know

riley
(its 4x114.3 pattern SE)
Old 05-30-2004

How much =), my freinds gonna give me his, hatch with full shogun bodykit, rims, 5speed for 1000.

you should post it on autotrader for me
Old 05-30-2004
ry
darkness

How much =), my freinds gonna give me his, hatch with full shogun bodykit, rims, 5speed for 1000.

you should post it on autotrader for me
when are you gonna get the springs taken off? once payment is made?
Old 05-30-2004

Well, i figure maybe if whoever wants to buy them wants them put on we can go to th shop together... but whatever. The person buying them has to give me payment before or during me taking them off, because im not taking them of till im sure someones gonna buiy them. I'll also have my exhaust removed at the same time.
Old 05-30-2004

One thign though, if the gay shop guy is gona try and charge me over over 50 for taking the springs off, im not doing it. that would just be plain stupid on my part. For the exhaust, right when someone gives me the money ill take it off, since its really simple. System goes the same wsy, when the money is in my hand ill give you the system lol =) And guys im not gonna jip you just ask anyone on the site... right joey? lol
Old 05-30-2004
ry
darkness

One thign though, if the gay shop guy is gona try and charge me over over 50 for taking the springs off, im not doing it. that would just be plain stupid on my part. For the exhaust, right when someone gives me the money ill take it off, since its really simple. System goes the same wsy, when the money is in my hand ill give you the system lol =) And guys im not gonna jip you just ask anyone on the site... right joey? lol
Well I should have the money for the springs on thursday. I guess you can call the shop and get a quote? Do you still have the stock springs to replace the ones being removed?
Old 05-30-2004

Yeah, but you need to wait, im going to call my shop and if there going to charge me to much it might be better financially for me to just keep the springs.

Quick Reply: Stuff for sale