HONDALAND SHOW (Chad forum/information)

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
ill probably head over to tampa friday night so if anyone wants to lend out a floor for me to sleep on that would be great
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
i already got my "place" to stay...LOL

and to that other comment on page 4...ahhh FoCK...inside?!?!?
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

Kaos-style is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL Joey. Ill help u out. the day be4 the show let me know how much u need.
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
David..lol whatever the "difference" is that every1 is talking about i guess is what i need...****, ill be lucky to afford GAS to get to Tampa...ugh...life sucks!

thanks in advance tho for the kind generosity b4hand! u rock!
Old 05-28-2004
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
Hector... My "PARTS" should be coming really really soon... and once it's hear it'll be in within the next day... so if it's hear by june 10th, then I'm a Confirmed 7thgener... if not I'll help ya guys out next time... It'll def be a blast to drive and show though once I get the ish all figured out... trust me if all is on... you'll all be in for a wonderful surprise!
Old 05-28-2004
Girlfriend of Resident RSX'er

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
Yeah I can't make it. I'm working and I can't request off since I just started. 10-6 Someone take a lot of pics for me. thanks
Old 05-29-2004
Registered!!

KrayziELX is an unknown quantity at this point
if anyone from orlando or whatever need a place to stay i live bout 20 mins from the fairgrounds, im down to let however many people need to crash here, just dont expect too much cause im a poor college student, but let me know if anyone is interested and i'll steal more pillows and blankets. how about an after party sat night?? its an idea .. later guys
Old 05-30-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gangsta
Hector... My "PARTS" should be coming really really soon... and once it's hear it'll be in within the next day... so if it's hear by june 10th, then I'm a Confirmed 7thgener... if not I'll help ya guys out next time... It'll def be a blast to drive and show though once I get the ish all figured out... trust me if all is on... you'll all be in for a wonderful surprise!
Sounds like a cap out to me bro.
I don't remember seeing you at any of our meets, ever.
You had plenty of time to plan this out, we known about this show for months.
So get on it, get it done and be there.

This is how all of our meets or shows start, everyone wants to participate and we get dozens of ppl want it to go then little by little they start to fade out till there is only like 7 left.

This is the reason I stoped doing the yearly all 7thgen meet/show where I'll be commited to sponsors and others just to find out that out of 20 or 30 ppl only a fraction will actualy show.
Don't let me down gangasta.
Old 05-30-2004
Registered!!

SOrry bro, i've just fallen outta the scene for a while been saving, and was gonna get a new car for college so i stopped spending on the 7thgen and started saving... but now i'm keeping the car, and have a very good amount of money to throw down now on the car... but i'm doing it right, not to try and **** you off, but i'd rather have it all done right and installed properly without a rush just so it can be at some hondaland show, I'd rather do it right for my own self enjoyment... but anywayz... the parts should be in real soon, so i should be able to be there... lata
Old 05-30-2004
Registered!!

Hey Hector. Its a a habbit for ppl on this site 2 do that ****. But then u have the ppl that go anywhere and will do anything for a show or just a meet. All i know is im in.
Old 05-30-2004
Registered!!

Hey no offense... but everyone always whining like a bunch of little panty droppers aint cool either, i've been to a couple meets, the people that don't have their heads up their asses know that... and nothing sets anybody apart as being better than the rest because some people have jobs that they need the money to support families or girlfriends, or whatever besides paying $45 for a car show sometimes, sometimes those people would give anything to be able to show up and hang out with you guys at shows or meets but they just can't go because of prior obligations or things that might be a little more important in life than a car show... i'm sorry but my fu.cking car isn't my life, and i'm not gonna drop everything anytime somebody on this site is bored off their *** watching the FLintstones marathon all day and decides hey lets have a meet... i'm not suggesting anything by the comment BTW, but sometimes you guys need to lighten up and just take what you can get, I might be at this show, might not be at the next one, I might not be able to attend this coming show, but might be able to attend the next... just think about these things before you spout off on how you will do "anything and everything" and that all who say they wanna attend but things come up and they can't attend...and yea I have a job and I can get off when I want but lets compare this as well... 18 yrs old, with no money getting ready for college, and makes $100 a night working 5 hours... hmmm... those extra hundred dollars might be worth not going to a show a whole weekend and spending on my car for the next show...

OK... sorry for all that... I'm done.... I go in peace...
Old 05-30-2004

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gangsta
Hey no offense... but everyone always whining like a bunch of little panty droppers aint cool either, i've been to a couple meets, the people that don't have their heads up their asses know that... and nothing sets anybody apart as being better than the rest because some people have jobs that they need the money to support families or girlfriends, or whatever besides paying $45 for a car show sometimes, sometimes those people would give anything to be able to show up and hang out with you guys at shows or meets but they just can't go because of prior obligations or things that might be a little more important in life than a car show... i'm sorry but my fu.cking car isn't my life, and i'm not gonna drop everything anytime somebody on this site is bored off their *** watching the FLintstones marathon all day and decides hey lets have a meet... i'm not suggesting anything by the comment BTW, but sometimes you guys need to lighten up and just take what you can get, I might be at this show, might not be at the next one, I might not be able to attend this coming show, but might be able to attend the next... just think about these things before you spout off on how you will do "anything and everything" and that all who say they wanna attend but things come up and they can't attend...and yea I have a job and I can get off when I want but lets compare this as well... 18 yrs old, with no money getting ready for college, and makes $100 a night working 5 hours... hmmm... those extra hundred dollars might be worth not going to a show a whole weekend and spending on my car for the next show...

OK... sorry for all that... I'm done.... I go in peace...

Someone needs his reddalin again
I just never seen you showing up any where just talk about it.
We all have problems personal or financial, customising a car takes quite a lot time and money.
If you don't have ether you are on the wrong hobbie.

Like I said, we have plenty of time notice and no one stoped watching finstones and decided for a meet, we known about this for awhile.
If you decided to order and install your parts days before the show is poor planing on your part.

Don't give us the crying story of the poor strugling student trying to make it.
I know most of guys your age are doing the samething and manage.
When I was in college I drove a bit up pontiac cause I knew it was going to be a nice car or an education.

Can't do both?
So spare us your whining.
Take a pill and chill

If you are not showing, no big deal just don't front.
Take fishing or something less elaborate and leave this car business to the serious car ppl.

Please notice there is no profanity used againstyou on this post such heads up your *** fk this and fk that, like you used.
If you take your education seriously you are not showing it.
Seems to me like you are not a serious car nor a student person.

Just my .02
Old 05-30-2004
Registered!!

KrayziELX is an unknown quantity at this point
haha .... i thought we were going to limit this chat to hondaland, how bout everyone just quit bitchin and show up if you can if you cant just say i cant, if you dont know just surprise us and dont say anything at all ... see you guys there .. peace, but does this mean we can register the day of the show?
Old 05-30-2004
Registered!!

Ya Daryl u can pay day of the show. Its just ganna ganna cost u annother 5 bucks thats all. Aslo 2 gangsta. Didnt mean 2 step on any toes.
Old 05-30-2004

Originally Posted by Kaos-style
Ya Daryl u can pay day of the show. Its just ganna ganna cost u annother 5 bucks thats all. Aslo 2 gangsta. Didnt mean 2 step on any toes.
Yes Hondaland.
Sorry about that.
I just hate when ppl get's bend out of shape over nothing
No need to get nasty, we need to chad and learn to communicate on a positive maner even if is an unpleasant topic.

I just talk to Phil and it seems that he may just make it after all.
He plans to put Barney on intensive therapy.

Amasingasian may be there, although he is not confirmed.

Daryl: we can pay the day of the show but we need to be there early.
Like 10:30 am early so we can meet, get a good spot and guide in the ppl the will get lost

Last edited by Supermex; 05-30-2004 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-31-2004
Registered!!

Well we def need a place 2 meet up at soon. So everybody can get there around 10-10:30. So we can all roll in with time 2 set up and ****. So guess the meet up spot is on u Hector. And again mybad gansta my saying that **** wasnt directed at u. It was just all in general.
Old 05-31-2004

Originally Posted by Kaos-style
Well we def need a place 2 meet up at soon. So everybody can get there around 10-10:30. So we can all roll in with time 2 set up and ****. So guess the meet up spot is on u Hector. And again mybad gansta my saying that **** wasnt directed at u. It was just all in general.
Is all good.
Meeting spot is at rear entrance of the fairgrounds on Orient st.
Old 06-01-2004

LilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enoughLilCivicGirlie will become famous soon enough
Someone please take a lot of pictures for me k thanks!
Old 06-01-2004

Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i dont think im gonna go when is it again.... if its this weekend then no because i think im gonna head down to miami to see some hot girls... and uhh.... i guess to see my sister since im down there unless someone has a better plan to celebrate my b-day....
Old 06-01-2004
Registered!!

Chris: not this saturday...the next one coming up (June 12th). still not going?? lol

lata
Old 06-01-2004

Man, please read the post.

You better get your a$$ in there boy.
I got a family wedding on that same day that I just found out about, and I'm still going to the show.
Why?
Call me car crazy if you all want, but, I say what I mean and I mean what I said and I commited my self to this show with all of you so I have to stick with it.
My word is all I got
Old 06-01-2004
Registered!!

Talking

H E C T O R ^
Old 06-01-2004

You're birthday isnt until June 10th silly. So no excuses! lol
Old 06-02-2004

Originally Posted by LilCivicGirlie
You're birthday isnt until June 10th silly. So no excuses! lol
So, he'll get a spanking for every year
Old 06-02-2004

...You're doing the spanking right Hector?
Old 06-03-2004

Sure,
I have a big wooden paddle.
We can take turns, is all good, I'll play nice and share
Old 06-03-2004
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
so whos house can i stay at friday night so i dont have to get up at 6am to drive over there?
Old 06-03-2004
Registered!!

Darly said anybody can crash at his place...
Old 06-04-2004

Originally Posted by Supermex
Sure,
I have a big wooden paddle.
We can take turns, is all good, I'll play nice and share

No, No don't try to play it off...I know only you want to spank mr. garcia. lol
Old 06-06-2004

Originally Posted by LilCivicGirlie
No, No don't try to play it off...I know only you want to spank mr. garcia. lol
Dam I'm busted.

He's soooo cute with his tiny budchecks

On a different topic:
I talk to Caribiean Graphics and ask them to design a good Stage 7 windshield banner for you guys.
I hope is Ok when is done, then you guys can order directly from them.
Don't give up on your quest to form a competitive team it all has to have a start some how.

I can't get hold of thumper or garcia their phone numbers are out of service so if you guys are reading this call me.

Last edited by Supermex; 06-06-2004 at 01:31 PM.

Quick Reply: HONDALAND SHOW (Chad forum/information)