Need some Input (Opinions) + Vent session

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2003
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Angry Need some Input (Opinions) + Vent session

Ok, so I'm driving my niece (7yr old) to drop her off with my brother. This white 4dr Integra gets beside me. The light turns green I proceed (not racing), he goes. (Keep in mind this is on Fowler Ave eastbound @ 7:15pm)
Now there's cars coming up in his lane but none in mine, he can't get over so he gets on my ***, now that he's behind me there are cars to the left and the right. The car on the right not moving to fast so before I reach the cars in front of me, I get over... Still on my *** he gets over as well.
Now the cars in the middle lane, I've passed, so I xlr8 enough to get him of my *** and to get over at the same time. When I get over, he blows by me. Next car that blows by me is a State Patrol, he pulls the Integra over.. Then waves me over.. I'm like WTF!!!!!!!
So, I pull over.

Yes ladies and gents, served up 1 street racing ticket for yours truly.

I never got over 55mph nor recklessly changing lanes... How in the **** is that street racing????!!!!!!!!

Anyways, anybody know what the steps are to arrange a court date? I've never gotten a ticket before.

Old 12-12-2003
Registered!!

mlovela is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that sucks I feel your pain, did the Integra driver tell the trooper that you were racing him because he got caught so he was trying to take you down with him or was the trooper just using his power???

Not for sure but I think that you have to go to the courthouse and file papers that you want to fight the ticket in court.
Old 12-12-2003
Registered!!

REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
DAMN!!!! This is why i HATE COPS!!!!!! I absolutely hate them... it always seem like they never pull over the people that really should be getting pulled over like my idiot friends that drive 90 down bruce b downs and think nothing of it.... god they **** me off so much (police officers in general)! good luck with fighting the ticket!
Old 12-12-2003
Registered!!

ASuave is an unknown quantity at this point
being that its a state patrol, i'd try calling or going by that office of theirs on McKinley (across from usf, next to florida dot) to find out how to fight it. im sure the only reason he pulled you both over is because you were driving "modified" imports. did you ask why he thought you were street racing? good luck
Old 12-13-2003

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
The Integra driver (from what I could tell) said he wasn't racing either, but headed to his grandmother's house. The trooper wasn't hearing it and proceeded to right tickets.
I'm definitely going to fight it. Thats bullshit! I think its cause both cars were "modified".
Old 12-13-2003
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
gangsta shut your mouth.. do u know how hard it is to be a cop putting your life on the line for *******s like yourself
Old 12-13-2003
Tuckin' 19's

danscreations is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry Dave I agree with gangsta! It's not cops everywhere though just in Florida they're all *** holes.

Cops = Control Freaks = *** Holes
Old 12-13-2003
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
LMAO! *Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!*

~Joey
Old 12-13-2003
Registered!!

Dave stop being a little *****... you seem to think now since u have an Si you are better than everyone else now... trust me ... your not... and i was just saying that it seems like they get the minor ones that get belittled with BS tickets when the real idiots doing 100 mph in a 45 mph zone never get ticketed... that's what pisses me off.... but u can rant and rave all you want on how i'm an A$$hole... sorry for voicing MY opinion in the matter...
Old 12-14-2003
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
my dad is a police captain.. this year he has had one officer killed and 4 wounded seriously.. police can not be everywhere at all times.. if u see someone driving dangerously get there tag and call the police.. you have to do your part to..
Old 12-14-2003
Registered!!

Dave- Bro, I'm sure since ur dad is a policeman, and he see's what you drive i'm sure, actually almost positive he is not like most cops... he does not stereotype guys like us with modified imports.... but a lotta cops do stereo-type us and should get in trouble for that sometimes... but sometimes they get the little guys instead of the ones that should have been ticketed.... i understand where u are coming from... and like i said before i was just stating my opinion
Old 12-15-2003
Registered!!

KrayziELX is an unknown quantity at this point
wow thats shitty, but hey my internet is working again so i can go back to my postwhoring ways ... yay .. but anywaise .... i think you should fight the ticket .... according to a dateline show once they advised you to fight every ticket you get .... why?? i dont know or cant remember, but yeah .. you better be able to prove something in court because believe me ... the judges are just as bad as the troopers ... also what you should try to do is find out what day the trooper has off and then try to get your court date scheduled on that day. haha i've done that like 3 times and if they dont show up the ticket is automatically thrown out ... maybe i've gotten lucky but hell ..... oh yeah and dave calm down ... gangsta just doesnt like the prejudice cops ... the only reason you should get offended is if your dad and his officers are those types of prejudice cops, if not ... whoa nelly, and yeah gangsta i agree a lot w/ you on the jack asses on BBD ... its nuts that they dont get caught ... like cough joeycrac cough ..haha j/j .... well yeah everyone have a nice day ... sorry bout your luck bro
Old 12-16-2003
Registered!!

PROPS TO DARLY!!!! HE IS MY ULTIMATE PEER MEDIATOR!!!
Old 12-16-2003

Well, I'm trying to get ahold of my friend who is a lawyer, and get his advice as well. Perhaps some pro-bono type shizzy is in order.