Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

The street racing ended

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
The street racing ended

Well i guess all you anti-street racing people finally got your wish. At about 11:35 this morning i was at a well traveled 3 way stop a friend was behhind me in his mazda, ive been there hundreds of times before. Anyways, the intersection makes a T shape so i was at the bottom making a left. The guy to my left goes straight, no one to my right as far as i can see (there a hill there so you can see about 100 yards). So i begin to pull out into the intersection, i notice a large white vechile moving at a good speed (70-80) to my right i know he wont be able to stop so i slam on my brakes, he has enough room to avoid me and the people to the left of me.

He doesn't even try

He nail the front of my mazda, and tossed me across the intersection, my friend behind me said the drivers side tires were about half a foot off the ground. The guy then proceeded to hit the truck that was to my left, pushed the truck back into a mustang.

My car sat in the middle of the intersection in pieces, leaking coolant everywhere. I honestly think i would have killed the guy if no one else was around.

As far as damage goes. My whole front end is smashed in. Intercooler and radiator are smashed, fans, both fenders buckled, engine pushed back, can't even see the turbo. I really think that the insurance company will total it and i might get $1000 for it.

As far as the other people, no one was injured. The guy driving the white van (the one that caused the accident) looked like he was about to **** his pants. I was extremely angry and don't remember much of what i said to him. From what my friend told me, as soon as my car landed, i was out the door running over to the guys car. He said every other word that came out of my mouth started with F. I remember him getting out his van , i was there to meet him i had a few things to say to him (no i wasn't asking him for his insurance). The only things he said to me were "Im sorry" and "I didnt see the stop sign". I don't think ive ever yelled at someone as much as i yelled at this guy. Eventually the police got there and the kindly asked my to get of the middle of the intersection (me, not my car as it was already pushed to the side of the road) cause i was still in the road yelling at the guy as he tried to hide in his van

However that was probally the last time i will drive my mazda

And all the guy got was a ticket for ignoring a stop sign

Anyways since my civcs an auto and slow as hell, i won't be street racing for a good while now
Old 05-07-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LikeWEEEEEEEEEE is an unknown quantity at this point
you know whats even more ****ed up about this legal system? the person that killed my dad only got a "suspended license" ticket
Old 05-07-2003
Registered!!

konstanting is an unknown quantity at this point
im sorry about that boost, that totally sux, i would have probably gone mad and hit the guy a few times over the head with something, not saying that would have helped any, just cuz i would have been pissed like crazy. i hope u get more money than just 1000 back.

@likeweee, im sorry to hear that. the legal system here in yalls states if fooked up.
Old 05-07-2003
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
I don't even know what I'd do if that ever happened to me..... But yeah i think that EVERY word outta my mouth would start with F

But sorry to here that..... hope you're ok..
Old 05-08-2003
Registered!!

Renamazazo is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks about your car, but am I the only one who finds this incident kinda coincidental (see the street racing accident thread...)
Old 05-08-2003
Registered!!

Rsxtc is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn...that dumbass took out a perfectly good 323 gtx off the road.
That car's a classic....
Old 05-08-2003

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
i hope u get more money than just 1000 back
Sadly, the insurance company only sees it as a high end 1989 Mazda 323 which has a very low book value, they don't see that only 1,200 were imported, i explained the situation to my dad (who was the orginal owner) and he says if the insurance company only pays out $1000, he will help me take them to court and show them how much the parts for the GTX cost and maybe help them see thats its more valuable than a normal 323 so maybe we can get enough money to replace it. or fix it.

But even if its replaced, it won't be the same. It won't stick in between 1st and 2nd, it won't be missing half its interior screws that i lost when i put in my radio. it won't have the BRAND NEW RIMS with BRAND NEW Goodyear eagle F1 tires (those tires had less than 50 miles on em )

Whats worst, this guy i know thats always talking sh** about how the car he is gonna get (went from twin turbo civic to 350z and every car in between)is gonna spank any car i have. Well after 2 years of hearing this he finally gets a car YESTERDAY the car is a 98 civic dx sedan. I know i could beat him in my civic, but it won't be as funny as if i had burned him in the mazda.
Old 05-08-2003
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Good luck with the insurance company. Good thing nobody was killed. Believe it or not, you were very very lucky.
Old 05-08-2003
Jspek Inspired

aznstylez254 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm sorry about your car... i hope your okay... and with all the luck maybe everything will turn out right in the end and you'll be able to fix it
Old 05-08-2003

well I just got an estimate from the body shop

$6200

This only includes the cost and labor for the hood, bumper, 2 fenders, entire frontal frame rebuild and some strong as f*** piece behind the bumper that took most of the impact.

It doesn't include the, new motor mounts, fans, intercooler, radiator, entire front suspension and a possible exhaust manifold, turbo charger and oil lines ( i think the oil line going to the turbocharger was ripped off because there was a small amount of oil under the car, then it stopped leaking so i think it was just the line being emptied)
Old 05-08-2003
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe your dad can take you to the Porsche factory and they'll give you a nice new car.
Old 05-08-2003
Registered!!

BoYrAcEr is an unknown quantity at this point
u should told cops that u got injured, so u can ger more money out of your insurance company....
Old 05-09-2003
Registered!!

murd0c is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks at least your ok!! hopefully the car thing gets worked out!
Old 05-09-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by Bartkat
Maybe your dad can take you to the Porsche factory and they'll give you a nice new car.
in a serious thread like this you can always count on some complete dumbass to post something stupid. good luck with the 323. a frame rebuild means the car will never ever be the same again...and if they are off by 1 degree you are f***ed. my advice would be to get a used muscle car if u want power, but if the 323 has sentimental value...then you really cant put a price on that.
Old 05-09-2003
DRJ
Registered!!

DRJ is an unknown quantity at this point
If the insurance value is so low, why not just buy your car back from the insurance company, buy a used 323, and use your wrecked car as a parts car for a swap?
Old 05-09-2003
Premium Member

Originally posted by LikeWEEEEEEEEEE
in a serious thread like this you can always count on some complete dumbass to post something stupid. good luck with the 323. a frame rebuild means the car will never ever be the same again...and if they are off by 1 degree you are f***ed. my advice would be to get a used muscle car if u want power, but if the 323 has sentimental value...then you really cant put a price on that.
If you read the boy's stuff on another thread, to hear him tell it, his dad and Dr Porsche are bossom buddies. So if you want to talk about stupid posts, read your own.

So if you want to call me a dumbass, grow a set of ***** and do it straight out. Not like you did here with some little old ladies' knitting club sideways slur.

However, since I'm in a good mood today, got a new (for me) car, got laid twice today and am heading home tomorrow. Plus I'm sure you are quite upset about geting totally owned on your own little thread

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...threadid=91911

I'm going to let you slide just this one time.

Last edited by Bartkat; 05-09-2003 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-09-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by Bartkat
If you read the boy's stuff on another thread, to hear him tell it, his dad and Dr Porsche are bossom buddies. So if you want to talk about stupid posts, read your own.

So if you want to call me a dumbass, grow a set of ***** and do it straight out. Not like you did here with some little old ladies' knitting club sideways slur.

However, since I'm in a good mood today, got a new (for me) car, got laid twice today and am heading home tomorrow. Plus I'm sure you are quite upset about geting totally owned on your own little thread

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...threadid=91911

I'm going to let you slide just this one time.
i thought i made it clear, but since you asked me to say it outright: you are a dumbass. dont post anything making fun of a person in an accident unless its blindingly obvious that it was the poster's fault. in this case, it definately wasnt 323guy's fault. oh and if you read my last post on that thread, youll understand...wait maybe you wont since i had to make it even more clear that you are a moron.

side note: you + car knowledge = 0.27%.
Old 05-09-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Just let it go BartKat. He was a dumbass before and he's a dumbass now.

Am I the only one who remembers that "Sit down homie" pic of his? I'll put my money down that he's a little punk *** kid who can't stand up to anyone in real life so he does it online.
Old 05-09-2003
Registered!!

believe whatever makes you sleep easier at night
Old 05-09-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Aw, you know how important you are to me.
Old 05-10-2003
Registered!!

chesireCAT is an unknown quantity at this point
hot

It's gettin' real hot in here....

I'm sorry about your accident, a turbo car is a dream for me and I can't imagine having that ripped away by a careless moron at best....glad you came away unscarred though....
good luck with your car

brandon
Old 05-10-2003

Well if you went and bought 2 porsches at once you might get a tour of the factory too. You kinda get special privilages when your seen as an important customer.

Your against street racing because innocent people might get hurt, correct??, in this accident i was the innocent bystander and lucky i wasn't hurt bad or killed and your still trying to flame me . Hypocritical???
Old 05-10-2003
Welcome To Prime Time, BITCH!

GrayGhost is on a distinguished road
Way off topic.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	back_on_topic.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	2236  
Old 05-12-2003
Premium Member

" Your against street racing because innocent people might get hurt, correct??, in this accident i was the innocent bystander and lucky i wasn't hurt bad or killed and your still trying to flame me . Hypocritical???"

No, moron, I was flaming Like Wheeeeeeee.

But, I guess it would have been ok with you if your POS car had been run over by a street racer.

Nice you learned to spell your favorite buzz word though.

Last edited by Bartkat; 05-12-2003 at 02:04 PM.
Old 05-13-2003

POS car??? you really need to do your homework before you open your mouth. My GTX would leave your civic like it had the brakes on. Your lexus would be beaten off the line then slowly walked on. So whats it like to spend all that money and still can't beat a modified '89 GTX???
Old 05-13-2003
Premium Member

What the hell is a GTX anyways? It sure is a POS now, ain't it?

PS. My Lexus is for touring. I keep my rice buster in the garage most of the time, and once in a while run a California duster over it and take it out for a little spin.
Old 05-13-2003
Registered!!

touring? please...and i really doubt that gtx was a pos. might not look all "fancy" (gh3y) like an is300, but id be willing to bet it was probably faster.
Old 05-13-2003
Premium Member

What makes you think I give a ****? Besides a big van made a real POS out of the boy's car.

I kinda suspect the boy never really had that car anyway. He made the crash story up so he wouldn't have to prove his other stories.

You can be anybody you want to be and drive any car you like, on the internet.

Last edited by Bartkat; 05-13-2003 at 08:43 PM.
Old 05-14-2003

I kinda suspect the boy never really had that car anyway. He made the crash story up so he wouldn't have to prove his other stories.
Id understand you not believeing me if I was claiming to have a twin turbo NSX or something, but an '89 323 GTX??? Thats not most peoples dream car.

I'd give you pictures but i don't feel like going across the city to the body shop where its at just to take some pictures and prove some dumbass on the internet wrong.

If you don't believe i never had the car FINE you keep thinking that, you've already proved to be the single most ignorant person ive met on the internet so even if i got pics you'd probably claim that the pics aren't mine either.

And what stories would I have to prove??? My race stories??? Since i don't ever video tape my races I wouldn't have any proof. Now that you mention it, i don't think anyone here tapes their races. So couldn't you go into any street racing thread, call BS, and they wouldn't have anything to backup their story.
Old 05-14-2003
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
Can't we all just get along?...when it comes to people being honest on this site, the only way to really be a part of this site is to believe people when they sound like they know their stuff. If you don't you will just end up thinking everyone is a liar and wasting your time. I am sorry your car got wrecked man. Why waste time making enemies? If people hate, let them and ignore them. Man I sound like a F-ing counselor but sometimes I think we get worked up over the stupidest things. Heh well that's just my $.02

Quick Reply: The street racing ended