Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

BEST story EVaR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
BEST story EVaR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm on my way home with my fiancee from Hwy 100 tonight. (we were at i-coliseum for our car club get together) I end up at a freeway on ramp that has a long sweeping left, followed by a long sweeping right. In front of me waiting to turn on the on ramp is some kinda old pontiac 6000 or something with a home-made auto zone dual exhaust. haha. moron. In front of that is some VW Jetta or something. Black, with white rims. I find out later both cars are together.

The light turns, and I move into the far lane on the on ramp and proceed to pass both, since they are moving slowly on the on-ramp. (it is an on ramp people, hence gain some speed before you actually GET to the freeway) This apparently was not cool with the 2 guys in the Pontiac as they floored it in retort. But they had no choice since they were own3d by my car on the on ramp curves. The VW also would have no choice, however the biotch decides to cut me off. I hit the brakes and ride her *** the rest of the way on the on ramp cuz I'm ticked. They got own3d on the curves and they knew it.

Once on the freeway I move over to the far lane and pass them. There are 2 chicks in the VW. One is big, fat, ugly, and has short dikey hair. She also has a short dikey friend. The short friend has EXTREMELY short dikey hair, and is some skinny ugly chick. Glad to see they've found each other. Anyways. (pardon my language, but i was pissed)

They flip us off. My fiancee starts laughing her *** off. They then get behind me, and follow me a bit. The VW passes, both chicks flip me off. Then the pontiac passes. One guy is wearing a visor. This comes as no shock. They both flip us off, so my fiancee God love her, returns the favor.

Now they are pissed some more. They keep in front of me, cutting off traffic just to stay ahead of me. This is not cool with me. I keep back, try to slow down, but they slow as well. I look for a chance to pass them or get off the freeway, but when I do so, they attempt to do the same. Finally some motorist passes them and cuts THEM off (GO SOCCER MOMS in SUVs!!! they DO have a purpose!) I take that opportunity and downshift and go. My fiancee once again shows them my appreciation.

I leave them far behind, however they continue to catch up. (i slow down cuz i dont wanna speed through traffic). The VW gets next to me again, and shamu is hanging so far out the window to flip me off, that I thought she was going to fall out. Or the VW was going to tip over, whichever happened first.

I smile, and downshift and again leave them in the dust. They catch up again, and I get off the freeway. They follow, and I get stopped at a light. The fat chick GETS OUT OF HER CAR! haha, and starts screaming. "you wanna piece of me". No thanks, if I had even a piece of you, I'd not have to eat for 3 years. The guys stay in the pontiac realizing the light is about to turn.

Light turns thank God and I take off. I call my friend who has his 4 large cousins in town. They are at a bar. We are 2 minutes away. They follow us, like sheep, to the bar. I stop RIGHT by my friends and his cousins. This apparently has changed the odds and they are dissatisfied with the way their fortunes have turned. Now suddenly, they don't want a piece of anything and scurry and run tail out of the lot and back to the freeway.

Ahhhh..... the beauty of home turf.

As I said... best story evAr!
Old 05-04-2003
Registered!!

LikeWEEEEEEEEEE is an unknown quantity at this point
not best story ever. i cant believe you didnt stand up the the fat dyke when she got out of her car. i woulda just grabbed a weapon and watched her **** a brick.
Old 05-04-2003
Registered!!

konstanting is an unknown quantity at this point
its still funny, plus i woulnt wanna mess with a fat dyke, its just not nice, lol.
Old 05-04-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
No offense to any women on the board but sometimes girls think they can get away with anything.

Here in Louisiana guys are supposed to be polite and kind to women, if they drop something you pick it up for them, you open the door for them, you pull the chair out for them when they are about to sit down, etc.

Anyways, this happened my freshmen year in college. There was this big fat girl on campus that always be starting things like she was big stuff (now that i think of it she was BIG STUFF ) Anyways she do like the girl s2000man mentioned. She'd go up to guys and do the "Oh you want some of me???" act. Most guys whould just smile and walk away. She always though she had scared them off. One time she took it too far spit in a guys face and punched him in the gut. She did the "WHAT NOW?" routine. He stared at her for a few seconds then just went off on her. He gave her about 4 hits right in the face. Funny enough NO ONE flamed the guy for hitting a girl, everyone knew she had it comming, it was just a matter of time.
Old 05-04-2003

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Got Boost???
No offense to any women on the board but sometimes girls think they can get away with anything.

Here in Louisiana guys are supposed to be polite and kind to women, if they drop something you pick it up for them, you open the door for them, you pull the chair out for them when they are about to sit down, etc.

Anyways, this happened my freshmen year in college. There was this big fat girl on campus that always be starting things like she was big stuff (now that i think of it she was BIG STUFF ) Anyways she do like the girl s2000man mentioned. She'd go up to guys and do the "Oh you want some of me???" act. Most guys whould just smile and walk away. She always though she had scared them off. One time she took it too far spit in a guys face and punched him in the gut. She did the "WHAT NOW?" routine. He stared at her for a few seconds then just went off on her. He gave her about 4 hits right in the face. Funny enough NO ONE flamed the guy for hitting a girl, everyone knew she had it comming, it was just a matter of time.
LOL @ the guy

Anyway yeah, I hate when girls think that they're all big and bad because they *Think* that guys are like afraid of them or something.
Old 05-04-2003
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
yeah i would have beaten the **** out of her
Old 05-04-2003
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Must have felt good about that ending... good story, but I dont feel it's the best race story you have posted, sorry.
Old 05-05-2003
All Eyes On Z

SlammedBlueEM2 is on a distinguished road
Not the best race...

But perhaps the best experience.

Still made me laugh.
Old 05-05-2003
Registered!!

Deejai35 is an unknown quantity at this point
LMAO.... I enjoy your stories... S2000Man01. Its like I'm there in the experience...
Old 05-05-2003
7thgen Man-gina

01WingsWestCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
the only thing that could have possibly increased the humor of that story was if one of the dyes had a mullet, aka the powerdykemullet or femullet
Old 05-05-2003
#1 S2000 Fan

ViNRoCk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes the hoes need to get pimp slapped!!

Good Story
Old 05-05-2003
I'm an idiot.

Shambler is an unknown quantity at this point
Wise man once said "The back of my hand; strong enough for a man, made for a woman"

Just messin
Old 05-05-2003
Registered!!

OmegaBlue2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
whadd'ya tell a woman with two black eyes.....

Nuthin', ya' dun tole 'er twice already.....
Old 05-05-2003
b y r o n : t i b u r o n

b y r o n is an unknown quantity at this point
what you should've done, was talk massive trash first, then go to the bar...
Old 05-06-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
whadd'ya tell a woman with two black eyes.....

Nuthin', ya' dun tole 'er twice already.....