Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Can't believe

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't believe

I worked in my parents restaurant and about to get off work. A lady customer walked up to me and asked if I could help her out.

Like usual I asked, "May I help you?"
She said, "My car wouldn't start. Can you help me charge it up? I have the cables."

She is like 40-50 years old, so don't get any wrong idea ok? haha

I said, "Sure thing."

I walked out and saw this nice almost new silver color Corvette and I immediately said, "Nice car!" Then a pause for a few seconds.

She finally responsed, "yes thank you!" While her husband/bf was standing on the side, looking ashame and quiet.

I pulled my car up next to the Corvette. He opened up the hood and I could see the monster engine. Nice nice. Anyway he still didn't look directly at me or say a word.

After everything is done, the lady said thank you and took off. I just couldn't believe an almost new Corvette couldn't start in a nice spring weather.

No wonder the owner (guy) never look at me directly.
Old 04-28-2003
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
They probibly left the lights on or didn't shut the door all the way.
Old 04-28-2003
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Even though that can be. How can the electricity ran out in a matter of 1 or 2 hours? They just left eating in the restaurant.
Old 04-28-2003
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
don't know. but that is another reason to add to why I don't buy amercian cars. Trucks maybe.
Old 04-28-2003
Registered!!

OmegaBlue2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im sure he would have known if his lights were on (pop-up headlights)
and he would have known if his door was open (courtesy alarm)

Chances are he drives his car HARD all the time and probably shut it off just as he got into teh parking spot not giving his battery enough time to charge in idle. Ive had that happen to my civic even and it bothered me every time because i thought there was something wrong with the car. Now with the Z, when i push teh car hard i know my battery is draining because my voltage gauge drops from near 14.4v to just under 13v and takes a day or two to get back up to full charge. Never not been able to start the car after driving hard and shutting down right away like with the civic though.
Old 04-28-2003
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
or his fine piece of american alternator is going. (and yes that's a sarcastic shot at american car parts, but it's all in good fun, so don't be so damn serious about it)
Old 04-28-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
It's always funny when I give people jumps who have monster engines. My buddy had a 5.0L ford engine in his car, I had to jump that thing like three times and it was always the most awkward looking scene.