Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Sad weekend...

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5PEED EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Sad weekend...

Very, very very very very lonley and sad Saturday it is...

I went out and a I bought my baby on Thursday night a Ralley Red 2003 Civic Ex Coupe MT...

Salesman tells me that they dont have any MT's in stock and then he tries to sell me Auto one...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah right!! So I tell the guy just to order one since according to him it would only take a day or 2, and I would get it by Saturday. Perfect I thought. I'll get my baby on Saturday and I'll have time to spend some quality time with her over the weekend...
Friday afternoon comes, still no call from the dealer. So i get pissed and decide to call him up only to hear that he was just looking for my # to call me and let me know whats going on. Ok buddy...
Well as it turns out, he can't locate a Red, manual 2003 Civic EX ANYWHERE IN CHICAGO LAND AREA. What the **** man ?? I mean we got like 40 honda dealerships in this city and around it, and he's telling me he cant locate one ? I mean this is Chicago, not some small *** city in middle of nowhere!! So he tells me that there is one about 90 miles away up in Wisconsin and there is also one 150 miles away in Springfield, IL....man !!!!!!!!!!!!
And the sad thing is, according to him, dealers wont trade between each other on Saturdays bcs it's a busy day for them..so in other words he's not going to pick up the car on Saturday bcs he wont get to sell any cars and he wont make any money that day. Aint that fucced up ?
So the guy tells me he'll get it on Monday, so I can come and pick it up Monday night after work...and he's askin' for my permission if he can put on that many miles bcs he has to go pick up the car...so im like yea whatever man, but there better be no damn scratches or any dings
on my baby...and then he assures me that there wont be any as the car is protected in that white plastic stuff...ok, good! So today I sit here, all by my self, it's sunny and around 50 F in chicago, perfect day to go for a drive....and my baby aint here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is cruel world we live in man...
To back a man into a corner like this, make him suffer over the weekend by not uniting him with his only love...it's just wrong man, wrong...agrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, just wanted to share a story with ya ...

Site looks pretty good...

Later..
Old 04-26-2003
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
i know how you feel. when i went to get mine, the only 5 speed they had was a red one, and i wanted black. so i test drove the red and ordered the black and it took a week to locate one and when i got it it already had some miles on it from being jockeyed around between dealers. oh well, no dings or sctraches and it was so clean and beautiful when i picked it up. Si wheels were sparkling. ahh such a great feeling when u pick it up.
Old 04-26-2003
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
i wanted a red but i got a black..no biggie, just dont get an auto for the love of god.
Old 04-26-2003
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
I wanted black or white....black looked better...and btw be patient buddy...just think about how your able to afford such a GREAT car
Old 04-26-2003
Registered!!

5PEED EX is an unknown quantity at this point
nah, i'm not gettin' an auto...

5 speed only ..

today i went back to dealership, to check up on my car...

and in the meantime test drove a '03 V6 Accord...

damn does that thing go....

it's just beautifull

it had honda factory performance package which made it look neat..

the color was black..

the guy let me beat on it a little bit so i power-shifted it couple times...

god allmighty....

too bad it's outta my price range....

and yea..my baby will be here monday night...

cant wait..

already bought a M3 side miriros with blue turn signals for it and Halo JDM Black Projectors G4...

p.s. in respond to the post above...i'm very thankfull that i can afford car like that....but then again, it aint easy workin double shifts and some weekends also hehe

thanx to everyone for replys...
Old 04-26-2003
Registered!!

Connie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the roughConnie is a jewel in the rough
Glad your already part of our forums, I didn't know about it until Dr5d left a note on my car outside of WalMart cause he saw some mods