Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Had a little bit of fun

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
Had a little bit of fun

Tonight my dad let me take out the CLK to go play Laser Tag. Yippy.

So I jump on the highway and start cruising. My friend has control of the radar detector and we're in the left lane going about 80. We come up on this lower 90's model eclipse and I see the guy look over at us. He gives us angry look and starts to accelerate. Amused, I romp on it and take off. After about 10 seconds he was completely behind by a length or so, so I decided to be a d1ck and put the flashers on

I thought I was done with the f00 until we hit a line of traffic blocking both lanes. They were going about 60 so I had to slow down a considerable amount. I see him fly up on my rear bumper and start tailgating me. I have no place to go, so I just slow down more and stay parallel to the cavaqueer next to me. Mr. Eclipse got off at the next exit

Now, cruising again I get off at my exit and proceed onto the next highway. I merge into traffic and see a black, lowered, exhaust-ed, tinted Celica GT-S fly by me in the right lane and cut over. I decide he is my next victim of prey. So I weave through a little bit to catch up to him and its nothing but open highway. He floors it, I floor it. I get in the right thinking I'd fly by him, no such luck. He kept his lead on me the whole run, neither of us gained. We brought it to 125 by the time we hit a patch of traffic. I was satisfied with it and drove normal. Well, 10 minutes later it was still wall to wall traffic, so I was getting agitated. I saw an opening in the right and I capitalized on it. I flew up and cut in, right in front of my buddy in the Celica. Well, I guess he was angry with the traffic too because all of the sudden I hear this exhaust scream. I look over and the Celica is passing a car on the ENTRANCE RAMP!! There is car right next to him too!! Everyone in my car thought he was gonna crash, but reluctantly he squeezed through everyone. Man was I nervous.

So yeah, that was basically my last real "play" of the night. Oh yeah, lol, as I was on the road to get to the laser tag arena, I see this ricified powderblue cavalier with at least a 3 foot high aluminum wing. It was so shameful.
Old 04-05-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jrock2324 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate rice out cars.