Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Speedracer32 took a couple embarrasing losses today

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all

Speedracer32, you remind me of this guy. Is he your brother?

Confessions of a loser

Old 03-11-2003
Premium Member

Krepoort is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, you lost plain and simple. You chose to race with all the mods you put on, so live with it. And yeah..

[hr]Originally posted by: FlyRiceRacer02

Confessions of a loser[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

-Kre
Old 03-11-2003

alex053 will become famous soon enough
Nice kill........post pics of your girlfriend and her car
Old 03-11-2003
ak
Retired Mod

ak can only hope to improve
[hr]Originally posted by: FlyRiceRacer02

Confessions of a loser[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] at the video

Excuse for losing the first run: "I had the f***** AC on..."

That CL was automatic huh? Hahahaha

Even better on the second run:
driver: *car taking off* "sh*t!!!
passenger: down to do it again?
driver: *in sad voice* nah... *few seconds later* mudaf%#& clutch man!!! dude it costed me $1000 to get a clutch like this...I need a tune up and i have a bad plug man.

Man TOO many excuses.. haha
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Speedracer, the point is, if you're gonna run someone with subs, 17's and a cold car without warming up the tires, then
that's your fault. A loss is a loss. You can't run with all those listed and then say, oh i lost cuz of this and yada yada.
It doesn't work that way. If you know you're gonna lose with the extra weight, loss of traction, then DON'T RACE. You did,
and you lost.

But it almost does seem like you're pulling excuses out of your [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG] . Better driver or not, 2-3 car lengths is quite
big even with the extra 100-200 lbs.

Confessions of a loser?
- oh there were curves i had to be responsible to slow down
- my car was cold
- i had my 17's on
- i didn't warm my car up
- blah blah blah...
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

superstar19 is an unknown quantity at this point
you know when i race my girl friend and win she always makes excuses, but i dont get mad at her because I know she is a female and thats just how females are. Right about now im starting to think of you as a female dog cause your coming out wit even more excuses now. that 100lbs of tools in ur trunk excuse just sounds funny period, lol what are you a carpenter now?. Oh now your tires are cold but how many times did we hmm, i would have thought they should have been warm enough after the second race?. 17s again, NO tractions you say? thats what u get for buying used tires you cheap ***. And a lil FYI 17s shouldnt never be a valid excuse of a race of the line because im sure everyone will agree that IF YOU CAN DRIVE AND KNOW HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR CAR then wont have any problems but you the best driver "Hands down" so I really wonder what the problem is?, you also got header abd exhaust over my girls car which is "suppose" to give you more top end over her car but the only raced u even pulled close on was the last one. More FYI i also ran my car at the track wit 17s heavyer than yours and i still had a tight launch and good reaction time that i will post later when i go out to my car to get the time slip. Oh and the last race, I STILL KICKED UR *** of the line and won but so what i said the only reason why u pulled was because I missed going into third. I mean you said it your self that i had a good launch and s**t and so after all the previous wins i put on u what makes u think u would have pulled on me like that without me doing somthing wrong?, but opps look at me im making excuses and sounding like a biacth like a certain sombody so imma stop.

As far as trying to give u a bad name on here, I can care less. All I wanted to do was prove a point in which I did because quite honestly i feel that you was getting to big of your self thinking that your car is fast or somthing, then go around making all these assurances that your car will beat various other so I just had to put somthing in your mouth to shut u up. Doing so i didnt expect for u to act like a biacth and give up all these bulls**t excuses so thats why i decided to post all of this on here for everyone to see. Had you had just accept your loss like a man then it wouldnt have come to this but you had to keep talking s**t and stupidly continue to make threats that you would still beat a car that had just beat u like 3 or 4 likes 20 mins earlier. I think when u thought u could beat my girls car u pictured beating it wit her driving it thinking that shes a girl and she wont have been any compatition to you. I also think after yesterday, you must also know that your really not the hands down best driver that you thought was, and that after seeing how my driving has changed since the last time we race you must know that im the better driving. To me right now im not judging your driving as bad not only because you dont know how to launch your car but because your shifting sucks. I mean we were both driving to identical cars that are only apart bye 1 year but for some reason i noticed that you shifted way before i did in every race whether you was winning or losing. you ran your mouth about some kind of short shifter you got so maybe you need to get rid of that.
in closing Speedracer32, nobody is here to ruin your so called "Name" on here, Im just on here sharing another everyday race that ended wit a loser giving a bunch of excuses. Im also impressed that you still had a little man left in you and did not try to deny all of this also, though u mad more excuses. lol hahah
[hr]Originally posted by: Speedracer32
They are to a certain extent
he'd been burnin his tires up sine i got to my(COLD) car
i really wasn't gettin any traction that's why i took the rims off for the snow

DID anyone notice that he didn't mention me winning not once( edit: he did once, but only once )

HONESTLY
the only fair race wa the last one when we were at the light
he got a good rev and jump oppose to me but after third i was there( claimed because of a miss shift)
ususally you notice a miss shift by a big DIP but i didn't see one
and yes i did let of the gas( ending the race) because we had caught up wiht traffic )
and the expericnce, better driver would know you need stoppin distance instead of still speding and damn near rear ending someone( that's how you warp you rotors[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG])

anyways, I'm done with this thread. College student with actual work and papers to write.
yah can believe who yah wanna.( random person vs someone who's been here since the begining)
would someone you almost considered a friend post something like this??
guess they were jus an associate mistaken.
a real cheap shot to attempt to ruin someones name on a site.

lata peeps and be safe with yah Future street encounters
~PEACE[hr]
Old 03-11-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all

Next time get it on video. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] Then we can have 2 "Confessions of a Loser" tapes. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
First off, i/h/e do make a difference but it is meaningless in a race unless the driver is utterly perfect in his launch and shifting. You basically need a huge increase in power (nitrous) or some such to make up for the bad driver and mean anything. A few hp isn't going to do anything for the poor driver.

The 5-10hp from the bolt-ons gives a great driver who knows how to launch his/her car and shift smoothely up throught the gears a small advantage, especially above 55mph or so. Then, and only then, will the bolt-ons make any difference. They eat the lowend but really allow the engine to scream from 4500k to redline. I have recently removed all my mods and the car is definately peppier down low and it's nice driving around town. I find myself ragggin the ***** off my car all the time now. Anyhow, 4500k and on up I can tell a HUGE difference. The tach doesn't move toward redline nearly as fast and I can literally feel the difference.

Also, any 5-10 hp gain was eaten by the 17" rims.

Lastly, the other guy had a cai and has lowend torque loss as well. Although, not nearly as bad as when coupled to an aftermarket catback.

POINT - The driver won this race very CLEARLY. Bolt-ons will make a great driver faster but do nothing for and will most likely hurt the weak driver.

Oh, and most likely, speedracer walked around with the attitude that one typically finds with a car with tons of mods done, performance and non. I mean the attitude that they now own a viper and it's just as fast. Sounds like the other guy took care of this attitude to me. I don't know - just a hypothesis.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: 03Eclipse
[hr]Originally posted by: Speedracer32

believe a rematch is due and tracks are opeing so i will be able to run again
and i still have yet to see your car beatme anyway[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Unlike Superstar who pretty much live on the computer
sends me random emails that take up my email space, random text messages about miscellaneous stuff
and post stuff on a webstie about a car he really knowsnothing about

[B]
B][hr]
you will have your remacth wit my girls car when both you and my girlfriend learn how to actual race your cars so u can race her in her driving her own car. I proved my point that you argued againts a couple months ago so i have no need to race her car again. As far as racing me goes, you will have ur race againts me once you get ur lil turbo on your car and your running low 15s which wont be long according to you.

Its amazing that I live on my computer, send random emails and text messages and go to school but i still manage to hold a better job than you that pays almost more in 2 weeks that you make in a month and allows to to get by without having to rely on a customer giving me a good tip. Thats just my observation, im not bragging or putting you down or anything.

your right, i dont know nothing about your car except that its slow and you cant drive it. But thats just my observation, im probally wrong though right?

Did you seriously give those excuses or is this guy making them up?[hr]
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

OmegaBlue2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

IBTL, i guess.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

Location: San Diego, California, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Spiral arm of the Milkey Way
HondaGuru is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, that must have been as exciting as watching snails race each other... uphill.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

neeedforspeeeeed is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: HondaGuru
wow, that must have been as exciting as watching snails race each other... uphill.[hr]
OUCH

Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

Location: San Diego, California, USA, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Spiral arm of the Milkey Way
I mean seriously.. even THINKING of betting 500 dollars on cars which would be happy to run 16 something is moronic to say the least.
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

SpeedRacer32 is just full of s**t right now. Yea his attitude is that he has all of this work done to his car and he figures driving longer than somone makes you the automatic best driver. Biacthes make excuse when they dont wanna except the cercumstances. Point blank Speedracer32 is that I beat you fair and square, and all of the excuses you gave is point blank bulls**t because just like everyone on here is saying "a car wit all them mods and a good driver would have still been capable of winning all of thoses races", even wit the condition you describes your car to be in. So pretty much if everyone on this board had to take the facts given im pretty sure that "Hands Down" im the better driver over you is the decision over you. Actually i never even really cared about who was the better driver or not between us cause i thought it was gay, but you were the one that was sure of yourself and made you lil assumption that you were like the next Tony Stewert or somthing so i made you eat that load of bull s**t. The only excuse that needs to come out your mouth right now is that you dont know how to launch your car, and that your a bad shifter. Honesty is the best excuse, save all that other bull for a deaf man.

Peace
Old 03-11-2003
Registered!!

I can only imagine what would have been said if it was taken to a real track...

"I ran a 16.6!"

"Oh yea?! Well I ran a 16.4, I'm t3h bettAr dirvAr! j00 suck!"

What am I missing here? It’s like watching a race in the Special Olympics... true someone comes in first, but waiting for someone to place is worse then watching linoleum tile warp.
Old 03-12-2003
Registered!!

whatever man if your missing the point of the topic then maybe you need to go play with yourself with you father or some other male.
I can only imagine what would have been said if it was taken to a real track...

"I ran a 16.6!"

"Oh yea?! Well I ran a 16.4, I'm t3h bettAr dirvAr! j00 suck!"

What am I missing here? It’s like watching a race in the Special Olympics... true someone comes in first, but waiting for someone to place is worse then watching linoleum tile warp.[hr]
Old 03-12-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
[hr]Originally posted by: superstar19
whatever man if your missing the point of the topic then maybe you need to go play with yourself with you father or some other male.[hr]
Oooooh.. Good burn.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

No one likes a sore loser. And no one likes a sore winner either.
Old 03-12-2003
Registered!!

Yea... great burn for someone in the 7th grade. How old do you have to be before you grow out of the "gay" jokes phase?

Your race was pathetic; therefore this entire topic is also sad. Deal with it, and let me know when you run a faster time then your average family sedan.
Old 03-12-2003
Registered!!

you cracked a joke and cracked one righ back at you, if you cant deal wit it them maybe your the one still in the 7th grade.

Run a faster time than a average family sedan?, ummm I dont ever recall mentioning what I run in the 1/4 nor did i mention what I drive. As a matter of fact I dont even own a 7th gen civic, the only reason why i even bother to sign up on this page was to ask some tech questions during the time i was working on my girls car. So with that comment you made, you have hurt nobody but yourself if you own a 7th gen civic.
Yea... great burn for someone in the 7th grade. How old do you have to be before you grow out of the "gay" jokes phase?

Your race was pathetic; therefore this entire topic is also sad. Deal with it, and let me know when you run a faster time then your average family sedan.[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 03-13-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
you cracked a joke and cracked one righ back at you, if you cant deal wit it them maybe your the one still in the 7th grade.[hr]

Chalk up one more good burn for da superstar! I'm rubber and you're glue!

[hr]
Run a faster time than a average family sedan?, ummm I dont ever recall mentioning what I run in the 1/4 nor did i mention what I drive. As a matter of fact I dont even own a 7th gen civic, the only reason why i even bother to sign up on this page was to ask some tech questions during the time i was working on my girls car. So with that comment you made, you have hurt nobody but yourself if you own a 7th gen civic. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]
Psssssst... he doesn't.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Dude, just let it die. You've already got a bunch of people on your *** for being an ***. And considering the people on this site, you won't win an argument.
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

you cracked a joke and cracked one righ back at you, if you cant deal wit it them maybe your the one still in the 7th grade.

Run a faster time than a average family sedan?, ummm I dont ever recall mentioning what I run in the 1/4 nor did i mention what I drive. As a matter of fact I dont even own a 7th gen civic, the only reason why i even bother to sign up on this page was to ask some tech questions during the time i was working on my girls car. So with that comment you made, you have hurt nobody but yourself if you own a 7th gen civic.

Your race was pathetic; therefore this entire topic is also sad. Deal with it, and let me know when you run a faster time then your average family sedan.[hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]

A) No. I didn’t 'crack a joke" I stated the fact that this "race" is pathetic and lame.

B) I don’t care what YOU drive. Reading comprehension > you. I said THIS RACE (in which YES you DROVE a 7th gen civic) is SLOW AND NO ONE CARES DUE TO THAT FACT.

C) I dont own or have ever driven a 7th gen civic other then the craptastic mimime 02 Si.

Thank you, try again.
Old 03-13-2003
Just Be

MangoEX should not be trusted

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]

A) No. I didn’t 'crack a joke" I stated the fact that this "race" is pathetic and lame.

B) I don’t care what YOU drive. Reading comprehension > you. I said THIS RACE (in which YES you DROVE a 7th gen civic) is SLOW AND NO ONE CARES DUE TO THAT FACT.

C) I dont own or have ever driven a 7th gen civic other then the craptastic mimime 02 Si.

Thank you, try again.[hr]
Guru, chill... I don't think you speak for all of us when you say "No one cares cause you drove a 7th gen civic"... Uhm... last time I checked this IS a 7th generation Civic forum... not an "HondaGuru" forum. How is this race pathetic and lame as opposed to all the other races posted in this forum? Two cars in the same class going at it. I don't see how that's lame. 7thGenCivic.com > you
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

Rsxtc is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]B) I don’t care what YOU drive. Reading comprehension > you. I said THIS RACE (in which YES you DROVE a 7th gen civic) is SLOW AND NO ONE CARES DUE TO THAT FACT.[hr]
No one cares about the race? Since when has your opinion become the opinion of the majority? It seems that you're only eager to read up on posts regarding fast cars racing. Go plant your *** in neon.org, since the SRT4 is your definition of a "fast" car.
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

First of all, it could have been an F1 Indy racer. If he’s running ~17 second runs... no one cares.
If you do, good for you. I have some frozen molasses you can watch run down hill too.

Secondly, your base RSX is still a POS. Please die. As for the SRT-4, yes Id consider a 13 second car (stock) MUCH faster (and WOW... MORE EXCITING) then watching 2 stock civics go at it... even if it’s sitting still.

Also, I never said I don’t care because its a 7th gen civic. I stated I don’t care because the race is a pathetic example of teenage gonads and extremely slow cars finding them selves in the midget of all pissing matches.

Go read a book, your time will be better spent.

Edit: BTW the "no one" in no one cares refers to everyone who actually MATTERS. Hence the fact, you don’t.
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

I also find this quote rather amusing...

"7thGenCivic.com > you"

Especially considering that the "X > you" format came FROM ME.

Maybe it IS the hondaguru forum after all?
Old 03-13-2003
Registered!!

Renamazazo is an unknown quantity at this point
If it was possible I think this thread could cause a server to catch on fire somewhere... But I do have to agree that some very fine points are being made by a certain someone...

-Mark
Old 03-14-2003
Registered!!

I hope that certain someone is me.
[hr]Originally posted by: Renamazazo
If it was possible I think this thread could cause a server to catch on fire somewhere... But I do have to agree that some very fine points are being made by a certain someone...

-Mark[hr]
Old 03-14-2003
Registered!!

No. Its not.
Get over it.
Old 03-14-2003
Just Be

MangoEX should not be trusted
Double 0wnage. Don't deny it.
Old 03-14-2003
Registered!!

Rsxtc is an unknown quantity at this point
HondaGuru: Since when did i ever mention that i have a base rsx? I drive a type-s. Do some research before you start running your mouth off.

I think everyone is tired of your "Greater than thou" attitude. If you don't give a damn about those two "slow" civics racing, then don't bother adding to the thread. It seems like you think you're some sort of automobile God or something. You're not. You don't drive a supercar. In fact, you drive a 6th gen civic SI on the bottle. What makes you or your opinion so special?

That's right...NOTHING.

Posting so called "witty" comebacks and flaming others just to show off your decent command of the english language is an unhealthy replacement for a REAL life.

Quick Reply: Speedracer32 took a couple embarrasing losses today