Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

92' corolla and the popo, but no ticket!....

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
92' corolla and the popo, but no ticket!....

Just cruising along just after i had moved from out of state in my old brokedown rolla'. Then i got the music up loud, and my friends in the car driving down the bypass. It was night time, so it was hard to see where the police hide. Well i was driving about 80 on a 55, and didn't really notice cuz i was passing someone. Then im driving down the bypass, when i hear sirens go off and i see a police car pull out of nowhere from the side of the road. They were in one of those speed traps. (noticed that the next day when i drove down the bypass and saw a patch of road for police to sit at and catch u) Anyways. I immediately slow down, once i hear the sirens, cuz there car was off to the side once i noticed and there lights were off. Then i slowed down all the way to 50 and then pulled over. The lady police officer came to the door and told me i was going 75 in a 55 zone. Then said where u heading off to so fast. I was like, im going to the bowling alley with my friends. Sorry mam. Then she said, can i see ur license and registration, and insurance plz. I gave it too her. Then she went to check it. I had my out of state tags on and my out of state registration cuz i just moved there like 3 months ago, but i told her i moved there a week ago and im waiting to get it changed. Funny thing happened tho, when she came back, shes like, im gonna let u off today with a warning, and oh, NEXT time, remember to give me ur INSURANCE CARD. I accidentily gave her the paper, but the insurance card was ripped off. lol. She also said, the system is down now, so i actually cant run your plates now. So i guess i lucked out. Then she told me about how to change my tags and all and how i only have a few weeks too once i move up. Im glad i was in my 92 rolla' with out of state plates, rather then my moms 00 celica. I probably would of not got off on it. lol. Now im crusiin in my 03 civic.
Old 02-02-2003
Registered!!

94civicsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty lucky there. Was it hottie police officer? hahaha Night at the Roxbury. lol.

My friend wasnt going 20 over the limit when he got a ticket for like going 7 over going downhill. Prob bc he has a camaro with Idaho plates and he was not gonna change the registration. plus he has R Racing stuff inside his car.
Old 02-04-2003
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
Yea couple of months ago I got pulled over for doing 84 in a 60 at about 3am. The cop asks if there is an emergency, I said nah man just goin home. He asks for my liscense & insurance, I give it to him, he asks if its a rental car, I dont know why, I said no. So he doesnt even run my liscense or anything & says hey man try to keep it down, & have a nice day & hands my stuff back to me. Pretty wierd, it was on a saturday night mind you, as far as he knew I could have been drinking all night which I wasnt BTW, I severly hate drunk drivers & I dont even drink. Anyway it was pretty cool, just thought id share.
Old 02-04-2003
Registered!!

Renamazazo is an unknown quantity at this point
Late at night, most cops are checking for drunk drivers so they usually won't give you a ticket if your speding within reason. I have a friend that's been pulled over for going 80 in a 60, and the cop didn't even ask for his information they just wanted to see if he was drunk.
-Mark
Old 02-05-2003
Type-Race
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Yea I got lucky too. I was late for work and driving like 80-90 down the freeway and I got to exit and was about to get off the offramp when the guy in front of me slows way down. I was bout to make good use with my horn but I caught his eyes in his rearview mirror and I see a cop right on my ***. So I pull over and he was tellin me I was drivin like maniac, cuttin people off and stuff and he actually been trying to get me to pullover for awhile but I had my music up way loud so I couldnt hear any siren at all. Amazingly all he asked was my reason for speeding and let me on my way[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-05-2003
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
i have had the worst luck with cops in my town i have already had a suspended license and im not even 18 yet everytime i get pulled over i get a ticket. 2 Noise Pollution tickets in less then a week is not good and no im not an idiot they were in Unmarked cop cars....who would have thought a 94' HB civic slammed and rims and a system was a undercover. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-05-2003
Registered!!

SaiyanMatador is an unknown quantity at this point
the only problems i ever had with cops was mostly speeding and a drag racing ticket when i was sixteen, other than that my radar detector has saved me azss plenty of times, yeah but i can ease my way out of tickets, usuallly when im drunk though, heheeh
eric[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-05-2003
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]yeah but i can ease my way out of tickets, usuallly when im drunk though, heheeh[hr]
Man you have to be the dumbest person to drink and drive period. It's people like you that I no longer have a sister. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-nono.gif[/IMG] and to speed while your drunk? not smooth