Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Subaru Impreza WRX

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002
Just Be

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MangoEX should not be trusted
Subaru Impreza WRX

I got a chance to ride in the back seat of a Impreza WRX thats modded to 300 WHP, and HOLY **** was that a ride of a lifetime, during maneuvers i got thrown into the seat next to me (and i had myseat belt on) ... that thing exits corners like a bat out of hell. i have no respect or desire to even look at my civic anymore.
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

BlackSI is an unknown quantity at this point
good experience for you[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

sumama is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: MangoEX
i have no respect or desire to even look at my civic anymore. [hr]
it's not like it was your wrx. go to a wrx forum, hater. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

bboysushi is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: sumama
i have no respect or desire to even look at my civic anymore. [hr]
it's not like it was your wrx. go to a wrx forum, hater. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][hr]
lol deng a bit harsh arent we..?

thats nice, i've been in one modded pretty heavily, know what you mean

Bboysushi

Old 12-09-2002
Just Be

im not hating on anyones civic but my own... thus the statement "i have no respect or desire to look at my civic anymore" emphasis on the word MY. biatch
Old 12-09-2002
Hail to the king baby

kjgracing will become famous soon enoughkjgracing will become famous soon enough
I got a chance to ride in the back seat of a Impreza WRX thats modded to 300 WHP, and HOLY **** was that a ride of a lifetime, during maneuvers i got thrown into the seat next to me (and i had myseat belt on) ... that thing exits corners like a bat out of hell. i have no respect or desire to even look at my civic anymore. [hr]
Modified WRXs are pretty impressive. I saw one pul a 10.25 down the 1/4 mile.
Civics can't compare....wrx is a whole nother ball game!!!
Old 12-09-2002
Just Be

Where did you get your ECU from and how much did it cost ? (reprogram) how much HP improvement? for EX?
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep the WRX is a whole other ball game, love everything about them except for the fact they are a 4 door but I could get over that

Nick
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

Deejai35 is an unknown quantity at this point
A dealership here in Columbus, OH is advertising the 2002 WRX for $22,995 as part of their end of the year clearance. I am dreaming about trading my civic in... mmmmm 227hp awd turbo..... I need a moment [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-09-2002
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Hefe's roommate has one. Rode in the backseat a while back. This Mustang Cobra, or so all the stickers would have you believe, pulled up next to us. Some punk kid and his beeotch. It was at night, and we pulled on that motha like you would'nt believe. I was thoroughly impressed. Believe me, that kid wanted no piece of that WRX.
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

LOWBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
*sniff sniff* I smell BS from Fraga.
Old 12-09-2002
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
[hr]Originally posted by: LOWBOY
*sniff sniff* I smell BS from Fraga.[hr]
WTF. I know your not serious. You better watch who the f**k you call BS boy.

Old 12-09-2002
Turbo Member

RiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enoughRiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enough
My friend has a 2002 WRX and I helped him install his bigger Garrett ball bering turbo, STI injectors, BLitz frontmount intercooler, Blitz exhaust, Blitz boost controller. being a good friend he let me thrash it for a bit on the street and on a dirt raod near my house. All I had to say was Daaaamn that car is fast.
Old 12-09-2002
Second Place is the First Loser

Hefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the roughHefe is a jewel in the rough
[hr]Originally posted by: LOWBOY
*sniff sniff* I smell BS from Fraga.[hr]
Umm.... NO.... I was in the car too....
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-09-2002
Registered!!

Shawn02 is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you think the WRX would compare with the 93 MR2 Turbo w/ intake and exhaust? Just curious cuz my friends MR2 turbo hauls nicely, and tears up camaro drivers w/ import denial.
Old 12-09-2002
Jon
Registered!!

Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: RiceBuRNeR
My friend has a 2002 WRX and I helped him install his bigger Garrett ball bering turbo, STI injectors, BLitz frontmount intercooler, Blitz exhaust, Blitz boost controller. being a good friend he let me thrash it for a bit on the street and on a dirt raod near my house. All I had to say was Daaaamn that car is fast.[hr]
mmmmmm...that sounds delicious
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

scoobysnacks04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i take mister 2s with boost control and exauhst and have no problem
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

PatrickB is an unknown quantity at this point
i would love to race a wrx.. wrx got tranny?
Old 02-24-2003
Registered!!

that mite be true for a stick wrx but its only weak case, if you wanna race a suby you can run my auto, its a piece of sh*t so nothing to worry about...............full exauhst and boost controller.
Old 02-25-2003
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
scoobysnacks... come to our car meet in spring. great lakes dragaway. lotsa cars will be there, including 2 WRX's i know of. no date just yet.
Old 02-25-2003
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: scoobysnacks04
that mite be true for a stick wrx but its only weak case, if you wanna race a suby you can run my auto, its a piece of sh*t so nothing to worry about...............full exauhst and boost controller.[hr]
sure from a roll or dead dig? ifs a dead dig race just gotta be long enough for me to pass you.

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-25-2003
Registered!!

iluvbritney is an unknown quantity at this point
lol welcome to earth where more money can get u nicer things
Old 02-25-2003
Registered!!

sounds good S2000man01, well talk more when time comes but, ill be there my bros suby is the 13.9 auto right now, im still stock i drive a white auto i plan to make his look like sh*t, his is stock except for monkey boost and exauhst so its pretty decent for a auto to run 13.9s.....ps to other guy if you want to race, from roll ill do it and from stop lol its not winning or losing its jsut the respect i get for my times.......what you got???
Old 02-25-2003
Registered!!

sounds good S2000man01, well talk more when time comes but, ill be there my bros suby is the 13.9 auto right now, im still stock i drive a white auto i plan to make his look like sh*t, his is stock except for monkey boost and exauhst so its pretty decent for a auto to run 13.9s.....ps to other guy if you want to race, from roll ill do it and from stop lol its not winning or losing its jsut the respect i get for my times.......what you got???[hr]

we don't haft to race from a roll. i drive a 89 mirage. fro ma roll would be your worst bet. from a dead dig u will get the whole shot on me i would need atleast a 1/4 mile track to before i started putting lengths on you.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-25-2003
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
sounds good S2000man01, well talk more when time comes but, ill be there my bros suby is the 13.9 auto right now, im still stock i drive a white auto i plan to make his look like sh*t, his is stock except for monkey boost and exauhst so its pretty decent for a auto to run 13.9s.....ps to other guy if you want to race, from roll ill do it and from stop lol its not winning or losing its jsut the respect i get for my times.......what you got???[hr]
I have an S2000. There will be a big mix of cars there... including maybe a 7th gen with K20A swap. (a member here) My friend Max (mad max WRX) has a stage 4 WRX... that thing is sick.
Old 02-26-2003
Registered!!

hey patrick are you jsut trolling or what, first of all i doubt your 89 mirage can hang with the sube at a roll seeing that its not stick so i can have a better roll response.....you know what i mean.....anyway i keep with trans ams and camaros and stangs at a roll now a days...the only car ever to be problematic to roll racing, which is the dumbest way of going at it was a 11 second trans am.....any way racing from a roll is like masturbation no matter how good you are its still not sex....same with racing from a roll....its jsut not a race....

anyways sounds good s2000man(sp?)
Old 02-27-2003
Registered!!

hey patrick are you jsut trolling or what, first of all i doubt your 89 mirage can hang with the sube at a roll seeing that its not stick so i can have a better roll response.....you know what i mean.....anyway i keep with trans ams and camaros and stangs at a roll now a days...the only car ever to be problematic to roll racing, which is the dumbest way of going at it was a 11 second trans am.....any way racing from a roll is like masturbation no matter how good you are its still not sex....same with racing from a roll....its jsut not a race....

anyways sounds good s2000man(sp?)[hr]
i didn't say I had a problem going from a stand still but don't let out of it when u get the whole shot don't look back either because soon as i hook i am going to real you in like a little fish. I am being nice to you. I hate all these subby owners that think there car is god gift to drag racing. Only wusses get autos.
Old 02-27-2003
Registered!!

n00dleboy is an unknown quantity at this point

anyways sounds good s2000man(sp?)[hr]
do you even know what PatrickB has done to his mirage?

ignorant trash talk.
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

ok patrickb i got you then ill bring a ride for you to run its a 89 8v golf....with the converted 16v with a bunch of more goodies, trust me when i say goodies i mean 5 grand into goodies not counting the engine and the 75 shot i jsut got.....but any way we can run im not here trying to troll you and f*uck all those suby owners that thing there the s**t there abunch of homos, that why i dont post on those forums much. anywho........i bet your mirage is quick i thought you were talking smack and telling me your stock mirage could take care of my rex. but 4g63 are great to modify and especially earlier models....im a fan of the 1g dsm..and for the at or mt thats to each their own. i appoligize for you not believing in a 4eat suby but thats where i headed and thats where im stayin...plus it holds more power. esx found that out with there 10.48 second wrx, this past two months.
Old 02-28-2003
Registered!!

ok patrickb i got you then ill bring a ride for you to run its a 89 8v golf....with the converted 16v with a bunch of more goodies, trust me when i say goodies i mean 5 grand into goodies not counting the engine and the 75 shot i jsut got.....but any way we can run im not here trying to troll you and f*uck all those suby owners that thing there the s**t there abunch of homos, that why i dont post on those forums much. anywho........i bet your mirage is quick i thought you were talking smack and telling me your stock mirage could take care of my rex. but 4g63 are great to modify and especially earlier models....im a fan of the 1g dsm..and for the at or mt thats to each their own. i appoligize for you not believing in a 4eat suby but thats where i headed and thats where im stayin...plus it holds more power. esx found that out with there 10.48 second wrx, this past two months.[hr]
so your going to bring someone elses car? I don't understand, run what you brung. 1g DSM isn't as fast as the mirage specially fwd dsm. I have had one. I have a 1g dsm motor actually my motor is out of the galant with a cyclone intake system. ig dsm 2900+ pounds. mirage 2,200. I never said my mirage was stock. There are several fast VW's. The mirage turns 11 second time slips at 120mph.

Quick Reply: Subaru Impreza WRX