Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

My R1 vs Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
My R1 vs Ferrari

I'm not really a racer in the car anymore jsut becasue its boring, and honestly I can't afford anything fast with 4 wheels, but ive been into bikes pretty hard for the past 3 years.

Crusing home from downtown at about 3:30am doiing about 90mph on a wide open highway an nice looking early 90's testerosa pulls up next to me. The guy was probably tryign to show off for his girl in the passenger side seat.

He started revving his engine slowing down a bit so I pass him, then speeding up about a car passed me.

So I finally gave in, well long story short 1000cc from 3rd gear at 90mph on a bike that weighs like 370 pounds completly wasted the 400+hp ancient exotic car like it was standing still.

Did the guy get laid after an embarrassment like that? Probably, but all I know is that about 4-5 exits later when I was getting off the highway his girl was doing nothing but looking at me and smiling when he passed me. I gave the biker peace sign to her and she waved back.

Still one of my favorate kill stories, yeah it was a given win to me and a waste of gas, but just made "Italian Man" look like a huge douche because he had no idea what he was messing with.

Last edited by ajhdragon; 10-02-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2008
Registered!!

hwt101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My R1 vs Ferrari

yep, always funny when people do stupid **** and get spanked. But its ALWAYS funnier in a civic to do that (given you have teh horespower) to them.
Old 10-04-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

was she cute lol.... whats the biker peace sign?
Old 10-15-2008
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold

You ever see when bikers pass each other they drop thier arm on the side that the other biker is on and throw out a peace sign. Its like saying whats up bro with out words.
Old 11-11-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

the guy was probably just having fun. it's pretty obvious to even the most car-stupid people that bikes are faster in most every situation of a drag race. i don't think you really made anyone look like a douche bag. at the end of the day, the guy still owns a badass machine that we'd probably all rather own than a pretty run-of-the-mill bike, if it was indeed the v12 testarossa.
Old 11-24-2008
Registered!!

fathan16 is an unknown quantity at this point

good thing you werent in your civic or the girl wouldnt of waved haha