Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

made all 7thgen members proud

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seelsy is an unknown quantity at this point
made all 7thgen members proud

tonight i pulled up to a stop light next to a riced out black sunfire and a acura integra with the biggest wing i've ever seen. I could only laugh when they reved their engines. Long story short I killed them by atleast 7 car lengths. Maybe now they'll realize that a wing and an alpine sticker doesn't make them fast.
Old 07-03-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
what mods do you have? and im guessing an auto sunfire 2.2 and teg LS to win by that much. even a stock LS teg 5-speed is an even race for a stock 7thgen.
Old 07-04-2006
Registered!!

im pretty sure they were both running automatics because of the lack of rpm noise i heard before the light changed, and i have an aem short ram intake, hayame upper strut bar, greddy catback exhaust, intrax coilover, intrax front and rear sway bar, and s&s headers.
Old 07-04-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yeah so your still slow as dog ****. Its ok I am again too. But nice kill anyways.
Old 07-04-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for adding to the reasons cops target our cars
Old 07-04-2006
Registered!!

sorry bud, couldnt let them think i was a chicken **** or something, but i live in a small town, i know most of the cops so they dont give a **** half the time, and yes my car is still pretty slow but hopeuflly in the next little while ill be upgrading my engine parts and squeezing out some extra horsepower.
Old 07-05-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That 1 hp isn't going to do anything, lol
Old 07-05-2006
Registered!!

1 horsepower? im talking engine upgrades such as a turbo and nitrous injection so i can hopefully get it to the track.
Old 07-06-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
You said squeezing out some horsepower, makes it sound like your trying to get like 5 extra hp, turbo and nitrous is far from squeezing. Don't take me serious, i was just kidding around.
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

ohioex is an unknown quantity at this point
A sunfire doesnt really count as a kill. Today I had my bike rack on the back with 3 bmx bikes and pulled 4 cars on a cavalier with a fartcan
Old 07-06-2006
Registered!!

hahaha true enough, but it has an engine and a driver so might as well chalk it up as a win but ya drew22mader no worries bud, ill watch my wording next time, hopefully i can get these new parts in a couple weeks but we'll see what happens.
Old 07-06-2006
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
Originally Posted by ohioex
A sunfire doesnt really count as a kill. Today I had my bike rack on the back with 3 bmx bikes and pulled 4 cars on a cavalier with a fartcan
we got to take what we can get.