Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Attn: Drag Strip People

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Attn: Drag Strip People

I need a diffinitive confirmation of anyone using 8" wide rims to mount tires that they do infact fit on the car (I don't care if they stick out a little) and will clear all issues inside the wheel (strut towers, gas filler neck, etc...). If you could give me the backspacing/offset you're using, and the tire's outer diameter, that would be great. If it rubs on the steering lock, that would also be good to know.
Old 10-31-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
what size rims? it should fit, you just cant turn the wheel and it has to be a short and wide slick
Old 10-31-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
15x8. But I need to know if you can turn the wheel lock to lock, which is why I asked about the tire size.... I don't wanna drive in a straight line
I just figured someone strapped a slick on a fat rim by now.