Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

went to the races again.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2005
nor cal 7thgens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
allmotor can only hope to improve
went to the races again.....

there was a pretty good size crowd and i was running no exhaust and sri. Raced a del sol with the stock sohc vtec mtr with i/e and won by 3 cars. Then raced a white hatch more bolt-ons sohc vtec and lost by 2 cars. I raced my friends del sol with the i/e d15 del sol and u know how that went. Then lastly some crew called envasion wanted to run me and they said he had a stock ls mtr but ill tell u later...anyways so we line up and i get up to 3200 rpms dump the clutch and were off. I am pulling til 3rd and then he gets me by a car and a half. I was pretty happy with how i did. BUT I come back to hear how pissed off the guy is after i tell him what mods my beater had. He said naw lets run again. So we do and almost the same result but he only beat me by a fender. So he comes back and everyone tells me his car is not the ls teg but gsr teg with i/h/e. I started goin crazy and his team left. He also had a passenger but that doesnt make a diff. Go ahead and hate and say its false there was over 30 people from stockton that can vouch for me.
Old 09-05-2005
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
well, the important thing is you had fun and no one got hurt. I dont know if there is any meet ups anymore where i am from.
Old 09-05-2005
nor cal 7thgens

where we go its way out there and theres enough room for a safe 4 car race so unless u try to ram into someone. Also the people that we see or know that will cause something usually dont come out that far because its a waste of gas.
Old 09-05-2005
Banned

bgoetz is an unknown quantity at this point
were you using nitrous??
Old 09-05-2005
nor cal 7thgens

nope. all i did before i went was run cutout and i had the sri, thats why i thought it was worth postin because a modded gsr should have spanked me but instead i beat him til 3rd and he started to pull.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
scansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nice
Yeah I raced my friends OBD 1 94 gsr with i/h/e and beat him in the 1/8th mile race to about 65 or 66 or so til he pulled on me when I was in third and he beat me in the quarter when I was N/A. I believe you. Nice job
Old 09-07-2005
nor cal 7thgens

^nice, yea i bet he was pretty mad as well.