Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

i got smoked last night...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
invasian is an unknown quantity at this point
i got smoked last night...

any ways as the title says....i got smoked...

i was on my way home from school...at about 9 o'clock at night when a celica gt pulled beside me and started reving. i figured i have turbo so it should be a piece of cake. i reved back **PSSHH***PSSHH*** and anyways the guy just kept reving. so i was like hey wtf...lets go. the light turned green, i had him by about a cars length. i switched in to 2nd and WOOOSSSHHH he was like 20 cars ahead of me (okay about 9 or 10...but damn it was far....). that mother Fudger had n2o...then end.

its kinda gay how people would just shot n2o for no god damn reason...it wasnt like we were gonna race for pink slips or anything...
Old 06-05-2004
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
he is one loco in da cabesa person u know. FnF wanna be piece of crap!
Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Turbo EX gets murdered by a Celica GT with Nitrous? Say it ain't so!?

He had to have been using at least a 75 shot.
Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

1320Racing is an unknown quantity at this point
you still got owned
make your car faster
sleeve that biotch
<--------hates excuses
dont take offense
just making a statement
Old 06-05-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
eh screw him...in the end he only gets that extra boost of power for a few seconds, where you always have it. It's kinda like the guy that was on steroids during the olympics when the other guys were naturally strong..
Old 06-05-2004
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

littlePman will become famous soon enoughlittlePman will become famous soon enough
if he gets you by 10 car lengths he had to have atleast a 75 shot. he probably blew his engine later that night too.
Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
post some pics of your car and the turbo set up. the type of posts you usually make and the way you reply to some threads make me think you're nothing but a 14 year old kid trying ot act cool on this site.

post some pics of your set up but until then i dont believe anything you say

i just feel like starting something tonight :wink:
Old 06-06-2004
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by invasian

i was on my way home from school...at about 9 o'clock at night when a celica gt pulled beside me and started reving. i figured i have turbo so it should be a piece of cake. i reved back **PSSHH***PSSHH*** and anyways the guy just kept reving. so i was like hey wtf...lets go. the light turned green, i had him by about a cars length. i switched in to 2nd and WOOOSSSHHH he was like 20 cars ahead of me (okay about 9 or 10...but damn it was far....). that mother Fudger had n2o...then end.

its kinda gay how people would just shot n2o for no god damn reason...it wasnt like we were gonna race for pink slips or anything...

may b its time 4 u to get a bottle...." sleeper "
Old 06-06-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
what for turbo do you have........cuz when i rev my car, i don't hear BOV

Last edited by civic01vtec; 06-06-2004 at 04:46 PM.
Old 06-06-2004
SuperMODrizd

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
ud have to damn near redline the thing to get the BOV to sound at idle
Old 06-06-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
invasian, we are calling you out. noobs who are full of it are not welcome here..... go find some mustang web sites.
Old 06-06-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, when I'm at idle, I don't usually hear my valve even when I rev...only when I let off when the engine's at load...
Old 06-06-2004
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
if u live in fresno come by sac in cmi car show in june 26,27 and i will see u there
Old 06-06-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by allmotor
if u live in fresno come by sac in cmi car show in june 26,27 and i will see u there
dam.. fresno to sac..
Old 06-06-2004
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
Now are you talking about Geo Metro car lengths or Rolls-Royce Phantom car lengths?
Would make a difference when I'm trying to picture this lol.
Old 06-06-2004

JetBlu01 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah my turbo XS doesnt make that sound either when idle but I know someone's car that does but he doesnt have the same BOV if thats what u're guys saying ....anyway...

BS or not...I like that car in his sig
Old 06-06-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Why do you guys have to start flamin' the guy like that??
Old 06-07-2004
Registered!!

DexMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Getting back to the point, I bet the gt was someone who just got the nos and wanted to show off. Being watching too much movies. ahaha. Pos some pic to prove flamers wrong.
Old 06-07-2004
Official 7thgen Pimp!

kefka is an unknown quantity at this point
its like 8 lawyers. find every fault in the story to prove it wrong. they arnt flaming if its legit...Im sorry to say but no one would use n02 for a light race. Unless the back of there car says Ford Mustang.. which then you look at it laugh.. rev your car high.. then putt your take off.. after all you have real races to be won.. like everyone said. post pics or continued to be dissed and dismissed
Old 06-07-2004
Registered!!

00celicagts6spd is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to point out the celicas can handle a 75 shot easily

also if he pulled past you that bad you A) need to tune your car right B) Learn how to drive.
Old 06-07-2004
http://ackakaka.ytmnd.com

JoeyOKC is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by invasian

I had a similar situation with my 1990 hatch and a 2000 V6 Eclipse. I figured I had it in the bag since I was running mid 14s. We hit it and he left me like I was standing still. I couldn't hear the Vortech supercharger and engine management over my B16 running straight pipe.:doh:
Old 06-07-2004
Registered!!

Jhonda has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Just face the facts don't get mad that you got beat it happens.
And there has been plenty of races on here where the spraying civic beats the other car and nobody says anything about them...get over it
Old 06-07-2004
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
i get smoked all the time......lmao
Old 06-08-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Jhonda
Just face the facts don't get mad that you got beat it happens.
And there has been plenty of races on here where the spraying civic beats the other car and nobody says anything about them...get over it
If he woulda won he woulda bragged about how slow celicas are I'd imagine.
Old 06-08-2004
SMX
Registered!!

SMX is on a distinguished road
Got a guy at the local speed shop that goes through 1-2 bottles a week on the street. Don't tell me people don't spray for kicks.
Old 06-08-2004
Registered!!

If I was on the bottle and I was about to lose a race I'd use it too. lol thats what remote bottle openers were made for
Old 06-08-2004
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JetBlu01
yeah my turbo XS doesnt make that sound either when idle but I know someone's car that does but he doesnt have the same BOV if thats what u're guys saying ....anyway...

BS or not...I like that car in his sig
when i rev my close to redline u could hear it.
Old 06-08-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SMX
Got a guy at the local speed shop that goes through 1-2 bottles a week on the street. Don't tell me people don't spray for kicks.
hell i know people that will spray on the streets when they are speedin around just for fun
Old 06-08-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
i'm not flamming........... i am asking him to prove that he has a turbo. Why hasn't he replied to this thread when i see him posting in other threads. His storys sounds a little made up and i pointed out the fact that you won't hear BOV unless you redline that sucker and it really isn't that loud anywayz.
Old 06-10-2004
Premium Member

genx_7 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha, i guess he was making this up. He's not even responding to this thread when he is being called out.

Quick Reply: i got smoked last night...