Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Me versus the Ferrari...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Wink Me versus the Ferrari...

First of all...there's a HUGE Ferrari and exotic car show here this weekend. It's an annual thing they do and it's usually concluded with a big parade/cruise. Lots and lots of Ferrari's everywhere.

So, I'm on the 417 headin home from work on beautiful Friday afternoon around 4pm. I come to a dead stop because it turns out some Tiburon has died in the middle lane and everyone is stuck trying to get around him.

So as I'm sitting there a Ferrari Testarossa pulls up alongside me...Not sure of the year but I have a pic here of it.

I look over at this guys car and he looks back over smiles real big and says..."Nice car, what's the retail on one of those?"

I look back and say..."More than you can afford pal.....Ssssssssivik" and gave it three shots on the throttle...

The guy breaks down lauging and the two of us are now almost in tears.

Few minutes later I roll up next to him again and then we both start laughing again...haha. His girl took a pic of my car so she could tell her friends the story..haha.

Anyway, I thought it was kinda funny and thought I would share.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ferrari%20Testarossa%20P1%201.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	30476  

Last edited by Pharoh; 06-05-2004 at 07:28 PM.
Old 06-05-2004
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
lol, gg!
Old 06-05-2004
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
Bet she just wanted a pic of you .... haha.

Good story...one for the grand kids
Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

slvrcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
oh man thats a good one
Old 06-05-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
ooh ferrari yum
Old 06-05-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
that's great man.....
Old 06-05-2004
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
that was fuggin hilarious.
Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha, thats hilarious.
Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point
What makes it so funny to me is that I wouldn't expect a Ferrari driver (person is rich as f*ck) to see, let alone remember a line from The Fast And The Furious
Old 06-05-2004
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
fgfg

Last edited by allmotor; 06-17-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 06-05-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
hahahahahaha LMFAO thats classic ROFL
Old 06-05-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eeeeeeh
What makes it so funny to me is that I wouldn't expect a Ferrari driver (person is rich as f*ck) to see, let alone remember a line from The Fast And The Furious
That's what I was thinking when he said that to me
Old 06-05-2004
SuperMODrizd

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
me on the other hand would have at least tried to give him a run for his money
Old 06-05-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
hahahaha nice...at least there wasn't any bashing going on!
Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think its sweet that he didnt think he was better than you cause he was drivin a ferrari......hell i try to talk to some guy in a mustang gt and he looks at me like dirt
Old 06-06-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
UltimateStock is on a distinguished road
^^yeah, i hate it when that happens. but oh well, what can you do....i'm stocker than you.
Old 06-06-2004
Registered!!

KimchiBoyTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that reminds me of an encounter I had with a 355 about 2 months ago. I got the story posted on ephatch(if it even exist anymore)with the whole details and pics. To make a long story short I park next to a ferrari at a coffee shop meet his drunk wife take some pics together then raced to his condo, then partied it up till 8:00 in the morning.
Old 06-06-2004
Registered!!

invasian is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like somebody was watching fast and the furious today...
Old 06-06-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by invasian
sounds like somebody was watching fast and the furious today...
Must you constantly prove to everyone that you don't read before you spill your verbal diaria onto the screen for all to see.

You've already been made famous in Telly's signature, isn't that enough?
Old 06-10-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Once my friend and I were stopped at a light right behind a ferarri and the light took like 5 minutes to change. So as we were sweating it, a porsche 911 pulls up next to it (both cars were silver/gunmetal) and the two start talkin to each other. My friend and I were both trying to get cellphone pics of it all the while. So after numerous "yea.. that's hot" statements, I was like YEA! and then I put my first up out the window as if I were saying "I AM TEH WINNAR!" The guy in the ferarri saw this and motioned back with his own fist out of his window like "w0rd". I couldn't believe he he actually paid attention to our little civs. Cool guy I guess.

Last edited by armieo; 06-10-2004 at 09:32 AM.