Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

raced a cavalier and...

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
raced a cavalier and...

i was wondering, how fast are the cavaliers? not the newest ones, but the ones made right before them. i raced a one with 17inch rims, 4 people in it, and it was manual. and it had exhaust and something done to the engine, cuz when he reved, i could hear something weird sounding. I thought it was really fast, and i didn't want to race, cuz i really dont' really race, but they asked me to, so i did. I have a auto. with lighter 15s, CAI, and exhaust. they even started before me cuz i wasn't going to race, but decided to, right when i got on the gas, i took them by over a car length. even with 4 people in it, i would still think a cavalier in manual, would still beat me, and this one was modded. or atleast be close. I was very suprised that i just beat it and kept pulling on it. So is this car just slow or did they jus tnot know how to drive?
Old 06-05-2004
Raceway Park Track Tech.

LazyDog01 will become famous soon enoughLazyDog01 will become famous soon enough
please do search we talked about this like 3 different times over last month in may. Have anice day.
Old 06-05-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
smoke him