Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

2 owned 1 kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
2 owned 1 kill

ok so i was driving to a store when this old crx all rusted starts weaving threw trafic. well i get to a light and hes behind me so i take off when it turns green up to my normal cruzing speed of 3 above the speed limit when he goes into the next lane and owns me. dont know if he had any thing done to his car but that thing was fast.

ok on my way back a yucon (spelling) truck suv type thing is speeding really fast well i get up at a light next to him and i take off again hopeing to just stay bumper to bumper till i get to the speed limet nope by the time i got to even 35 he was over 6 car lenghts in front of me

ok now when i was close to home there is a road where after the light it goes into one lane well this girl in a 6th gen vic is right behind me then pulls over into the lane that ends and starts creaping up and giving me these looks and laughing. so of course im not just going to take off normaly, the light turns green and i take her by 3 car lengths. then i notice that they are girls from my sisters school and are probably diching class for lunch and are trying to get back to school so i make sure i go the speed limet and when i make my turn to go home i got a big old middle finger from them.
Old 05-24-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
street racing is pointless and very immature...
Old 05-24-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

2k2redcivic has a spectacular aura about2k2redcivic has a spectacular aura about
thats sux man id go cry in my room!!!!
Old 05-24-2004
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
your story =

street racing =
Old 05-24-2004
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
LOL....what have you done to your car thO?? sToCK???
Old 05-24-2004
Boosted Auto

rofl its only going up to the speed limet im not doing 60 down streats

intake/catback
Old 05-24-2004
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
that's not really street racing.... he's only going to the speed limit. I think anything modified is faster than us
Old 05-24-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
tru street racing is a no no but other people with more "7Thgencivic.com Status" post up here talking about there street racing encounters and you guys say mad props and crap like that, were all no angels.

anyways is your car 5speed or Auto?
Old 05-24-2004
Boosted Auto

its an auto, i dont really mess with people or race and i never go above 5 over unless its on the freeway. but i was getting a cooler put on the car at a shop and i felt the urge today
Old 05-24-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
as long as ya have fun, rock on.