Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

What a looser

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004
I'm an idiot.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shambler is an unknown quantity at this point
What a looser

A story of a story...

So im in english class, sitting across from this half informed idiotic tit, talking about how he used to own an R32, 3 different muscle cars, a Hayabusa, and that his girl just bought him a 90 grand R34 shipped from Okinawa... keep in mind he has sold every type of transportation he has except for his daily driver pos. He keeps drolling on about the races he has involving him beating a Viper GTS ACR. He starts spouting off about his old school GSX eclipse he had, also an all motor Integra he used to smoke everyone with as well. Its all bullshit, ill add more when i get home and have more time... i really want to sit him down and just get him to admit that he is lying... its do damn annoying
Old 05-13-2004
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
I Hate Stupid People
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

JayFReaZy will become famous soon enough
lol, with all those cars, im sure hes taken pictures with them. Ask him to bring them to class so you can see his r34, lol.
Old 05-13-2004
I'm an idiot.

The funny thing is, he has a picture of his old R32 on his binder that he was showing some guy in the class. Not 10 minutes later the other kid who was looking around the net for Skyline info, found that exact same car being sold by another person, in a different state... The liar in question said that the person on the site was the same person he sold it to like 3 months ago... blah blah blah... liar!

Even if everything he said is true, he is still an *** for talkin about it, and it seems he has no control of the loudness of his voice because he was basically talking to the whole class, he wasnt even talking about it, he was bragging. He also said he met Jeff Gordon at some Nascar track day that he went to, blah blah blah, called Jeff an *** hole, and told the kid next to him that he would kill Jeff in a race if they were racing in imports... That *** is ruining my day, i laught about what he says, and then i think about it, that hes a complete liar and it makes me feel bad for him...
Old 05-13-2004
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
yeah theres a guy in my architecture class that claims to have a 98 civic thats turboed and beats vipers... anyone at school has yet to see it, a guy in my class asked to go to his house and see it but the guy claims his parents dont like having people over
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

mogwai will become famous soon enough
Yeah, at my old job there was this guy who claimed to have had a newer Porsche 911. I found that funny seeing as how his main mode of transportation was a bicycle (no joke…). He would always tell everyone about how he had all these fast cars, etc. One day he told me he had just ordered a new twin-turbo Integra (no RSX at the time…) from Acura. I called him on it saying there was no such thing. He got mad and said I didn’t know what I was talking about. That was a while back and I never did see this twin-turbo Integra of his...
Old 05-13-2004
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
It takes two to tango.....
Old 05-13-2004
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
I have a viper, 911, R34, integra tt, 350z, wrx, and an evo. You all can't see any of them though, they are secret.
Old 05-13-2004
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hahahahaha nice
Old 05-13-2004
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
i just walk away from thows kind of people and laugh
Old 05-13-2004
Registered!!

adnmoh1 will become famous soon enoughadnmoh1 will become famous soon enough
know someone just like these aholes. constantly alking about how his eclispse can outrun me anyday, whci still to be proven since he gots an auto rs, a 50dollar fart can and 200 dollar whaells from junk shop. i have raced him sevral times, i am still waiting to get beaten.
Old 05-14-2004
Premium Member

CivicHX01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by xX03EXx
I have a viper, 911, R34, integra tt, 350z, wrx, and an evo. You all can't see any of them though, they are secret.
pics! lolz..
Old 05-14-2004
Registered!!

GunnerX17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hayabusa...pfff, not impressed. I'm buying a pocket bike soon, then we'll see who's who.
Old 05-17-2004
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
Liars are fun to play with espically when you present them with so much factual information that they know they've been owned so they admit to lying. Ahhh brings back memories of high school.
Old 05-17-2004

Boosted2k2 should not be trustedBoosted2k2 should not be trusted
Should have said something to him.
Old 05-18-2004
Boobies are my friend!

street300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Their was a person at my highschool that claimed that his parents were going to buy him all these different cars. He said that he was going to get a Viper, Firebird, 300zx, Skyline, Corvette, Sentra Se-R, Celica, and a 10sec civic(twin turbo).Hahahaha. Yeah well this guy ended up getting a stock 1999 civic. Even now he still does not have any parts on his car. These people are just so stupid because they think people will believe them.
Old 05-18-2004
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
HAHA @ Adam Broussard
Old 05-18-2004
Registered!!

hondaciv01 is an unknown quantity at this point
to find out if he really knows what hes talkin about just start saying all this tech info on the cars.....that should get him lost pretty quick. thats what i do to kids at my high school. plus its fun as hell
Old 05-18-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Just let the dude enjoy his trip. If you want to be funny tag along with his BS and say you own a super charged moped that runs 7s.
Old 05-19-2004
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
its hella bad at our school and i already posted about it and everyday i see wannabee ricers with importtuner saying how they want to get the new vis body kit and wing with greddy turbos lol
Old 05-19-2004
Registered!!

ojay is on a distinguished road
yeah i hate those people.... one time i actually put my foot down and pulled out a shitload of info outta my *** and kept talking...

he had the nerve to say "like u know a lot about cars".. lolz.. he drives an old saturn and thinks pimp my ride is the ****
Old 05-26-2004
I'm an idiot.

Originally Posted by Prod
That's as far as i got before i starting laughing so hard i couldn't read...... so i'm going to throw my two pennies in on this.

Maybe you should pay attention in ENGLISH class so that you can learn to spell L O S E R.

Maybe?
Ouch... that cuts deep in to my soul

Nevermore will i post in such a rage as was the occasion. I shall post in clear and plain english so that the peasants mayith understandith.