Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Teasing and being teased

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
Teasing and being teased

I dunno, it just bugs me when someone teases me on the road, and I know it's a car I could destroy.

For instance, as I went to pick up my sister from school today, an altezza-butted 5th generation civic lx or dx [no sunroof, plastic door handles] kept messing around with me, pacing me, revving at me, following me through traffic. However, when we finally caught a light, he drove more slowly than normal, or so it seemed.

Also, on my way home just an hour ago, some OZ rally edition Mitsubishi Dancer [in full yellow attire] pulls up next to me at a left turn, gives me "the look", and revvs his engine really hard, only to brake equally as hard because he was turning left next to me . Then, when the open round comes along, he falls behind. Grr...

I also saw a rosey red Corolla S with a cute muffler. When I came around, though, he just backed off.

I don't know. Why don't these kids want a shot at me? I was really in the mood, and the way they behaved, they were ready to play. Were they expecting me to give them two revs?? Or should I have flashed my "brights" at them? That stuff isn't my style, I usually let others start it, then I go. Bleh.
Old 04-21-2004
9K Redline Owns U
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
that stuff happens to me alot to.. pos cars get next to me and pace and rev at me all the time.. get so annoying.. sometimes if they are really makeing me mad ill just rev up and when they hear it they always have the weirdst look on the faces and i have no idea why
Old 04-21-2004

haha
Old 04-21-2004
9K Redline Owns U

Spider883 will become famous soon enoughSpider883 will become famous soon enough
when people drive recklessly i usually flash my brights at them.. thanks dad for that habit..

heres a quick funny story of one thing today.. im at a red light and this 5thgen civic pulls up i look over and the guy revs at me.. i just shake my head as in to say you are a moron.. so light turns green and i hear the roar of his fart cannon and i notice the car wasnt actually lowered it was just his fat ***.. the sucker was tilted.. soo funny
Old 04-21-2004
Balut Eating Champ

pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
well when they do that.... for me it's more kinda like the "HEY WATS UP?!"--from that movie "Night At The Roxburry"

Stop freakin racing on the streets with bunch of people on their beat up cars that dunno how to drive! they might scratch our ride!
Old 04-21-2004

Here is my system of warnings:

First offense: The highbeam

Second offense: The almighty horn (also used when I am in great danger)

Third offense: combination of both
Old 04-21-2004

Haha, another thing.

You know those kids that have fast blinkers? Well, if it's some retard, I always enjoy flashing my blinkers really fast by actually pushing the stick up and down as fast as I can. You should try it one time.
Old 04-21-2004
Registered!!

gbl3b is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it makes em feel like a hard *** to know they revved at a car that will rape em like a drunken prom date
Old 04-21-2004
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i hate it when people rev me cuz they know for a fact they'll kick my ***. preludes, wrx's, type-s's, celicas, etc.. they all need to pick on someone their own size
Old 04-21-2004
JDM wannabe

nme3 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ haha so true, happens to me with wrx's all the time even when im not doing anything. they just need an ego boost.
Old 04-22-2004
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
^ Camaro z28s are infamous for that. Along with **** in srt 4s