Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Me vs. BMW motorcycle with red and blue flashing lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004
Currently boosted at 0 psi.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThsUserNmIsDumb is on a distinguished road
Well, I lost. I don't recommend speeding around these vehicles because they make you stop, and give you little yellow paper that says you're a bad boy. Then when your insurance hears about this, they financially "spank" you. All in all, my first ticket was a yucky experience to add to my not so good day. Although, I must say, the cop was very very polite and wasn't picking on me because I'm a kid, but rather becaues I was going 57 in a 40 zone on Muirlands at 6 am. He even wrote me up for going 57 in a 45, not a 40. eh, still sucks.
Old 04-07-2004
Registered!!

NottaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn motorcycle cops!!
Old 04-07-2004
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
When did they switch to BMW? I thought they all used harley. Damn that sucks though. Both times I got stopped was by a state trooper.
Old 04-07-2004
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
fukin porkers
Old 04-07-2004

Okay. I made it home safely this morning, without any cops.

I'm still a little scared, though.
Old 04-07-2004
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Green Civic
When did they switch to BMW? I thought they all used harley. Damn that sucks though. Both times I got stopped was by a state trooper.
Its in California, the cops there are transitioning over from Kawasakis to BMWs, the bike cops here in Vegas Run Road Kings.

I hear the BMWs are quite a bike, ABS, Boxer engine.... much nicer then the Kawasakies they use to drive.
Old 04-07-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
yep, getting a ticket sucks. As you know, **** happens..LOL
Old 04-07-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
actually.. that 5mph saved your *** a ton of money. i'd thank him. 15mph+ huge increase in insurance, and lots of points gone. still at 6am, should've let ya go. lol.
Old 04-07-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
^ you know what is odd....when i got my only ticket i was 16 and i was doin 63 in a 35. guess how much the ticket was....$117, $70 court cost and $47 ticket, thats it! and guess what else? insurance never went up a penny and it has been over a year!! ahhahaha
Old 04-08-2004
Registered!!

NottaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ That's cuz most insurance companies allow you one point on your record. In fact, i have only 1 point and im still under the safe driver discount. Any speed between 10 and 19 mph over the speed limit is one point, 20 and up is 2 points.
Old 04-08-2004
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ He was doing almost 30 mph over the speed limit. Zzyzx, I guess your right. In the south, harley is what the cops ride on.
Old 04-08-2004
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Im sorry to say this but ive been pulled over 4 times and have no tickets. 1st time i was maybe 5-10 over the speed limit. 2nd same. 3rd time i squealed my tires pulling out of a mall and got a warning to not accellerate so fast. the last time i saw a car flying by me (35mph zone) and i sped up cause i wanted a race at the light which was like 500 feet ahead. got up to 65 and red and blue lights turned on moments later. *oops* stupid pig sped up with me so i never thought it was a cop till it was too late. Why would he wait till i slowed back down to 40 to turn the lights on, though?

Anyway, I was 17 when all of those happened. And thank god for hacking cause if anyone knows anything about hacking then they know that it's 60% social engineering. so luckily i still could, i talked my way out of all four tickets.
Old 04-13-2004
Registered!!

Civictuner04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i have been pulled over twice and i hav gotten two written warnings and thats it. One was where i was going 84 in a 55 in my moms mini van at like 11 at night. I told the cop i was coming home from my gfs house and that i had to get home before 12. The second was when i was tailed by a cop in a blazer for like 4 miles. He said i had been going 20 over on three different roads. I got a warning and that was it. I am one lucky sonof a bitch.
Old 04-14-2004
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
ive gotten 2 tickets and still no points on my record. tickets were for driving in another lane (i took a turn at 45mph and squeeled my tires) and a ticket for 55 in a 30, and im only 17.
Old 04-14-2004

I'm turning 18 on Monday. Then again, I live in Cali, where the police are infatuated with using their power.
Old 04-14-2004
Bma
Registered!!

Bma is an unknown quantity at this point
Man I got pulled over twice in like 3 days last week by the local university rent-a-cops.

The second time I was coming from a bar and they took me in the cop car with 3 cops trying to smell booze off me.
Old 04-14-2004

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
when I said 'i was 17' i meant (around) when i just turned 17. saturday is my 18th birthday. oh yay, i just registered 2 minutes ago with selective services too
Old 04-15-2004

My bday is on Monday. Happy Birthday!
Old 04-15-2004

Thanks. Happy Birthday to you to!