Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Sunfire.....OWNED!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
steve_civic03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sunfire.....OWNED!

I left my house about 25mins ago.......driving the gf home. Its now about 4:30 am, and i had to write this post........IM ALL PUMPED UP! So i just got into my car, driving the gf home.....about 2mins into the drive........i see this guy in a sunfire whip around the corner and is now behind me. The light turns green and he floors it and passes me on my left. He pulls up to a stop sign and waits there for me. So im like........**** this ****.......i slap it in neutral, rev it for a second and poof we are off. We had a complete straight away........I ****en killed him! We ended up going about 145kmh and he never got me!

Boy that felt great!!! Im sooooo not tired now!

BTW.....i have a c.a.i and a Remus exhaust system!
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

00celicagts6spd is an unknown quantity at this point
ha ha an auto civic beat a sunflower. thats some good $hit.
Old 03-27-2004

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
wow...popped it in neutral and boom!! there goes your automatic!! nice kill, automatics are very sensitive, watch out...
Old 03-27-2004

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
your girl was along?!?!?!? dont ever race witht he lady in the vehicle, if something happens and she gets injured, youll regret it. I did that once and ill never do it again, not worth risking her life.but nice kill non the less, was it the sunflower gt?
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

man it was late when i wrote that..........i have a 5spd.........and what i ment to say was i popped the clutch! My bad! No it wasnt a sunfire GT.......to bad....would have loved ot see what our cars can do! I couldnt sleep last night.....that was some kind of rush. Ya my gf was in the car at the time.....she didnt even say a word.........the only thing was she said......"boys will be boys!" What can i say.........im a guy!
Old 03-27-2004

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
my girl has been in the car with me a couple of times..all she does is holds on to something!!hahahahahaha
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

thats what the handles on the top of the doors are.........."HOLY **** HANDLES"........so when your racing.........you hold on to them and scream........."HOLLY SHITTTTT........"
Old 03-27-2004
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally posted by ati9700pro
your girl was along?!?!?!? dont ever race witht he lady in the vehicle, if something happens and she gets injured, youll regret it. I did that once and ill never do it again, not worth risking her life.but nice kill non the less, was it the sunflower gt?
exactly! my g/f hates it when I race other ppl, even if she isnt with me. But she likes the rush of G-force. But either way... even if it's not your g/f, maybe just another friend, youre still risking the other person's life as well as yours. Be careful man!
Old 03-27-2004
Registered!!

PoisonFangs is an unknown quantity at this point
My girlfriend likes the import scene, the hanging out the nice cars, but she could live without the racing. She likes when i go to the track rather than the street. This is because we have had some run ins with the police and even one of their helicopters. not a fun night. but man what a rush.
Old 03-27-2004
Riceburners Bitch

blkdak99rt is an unknown quantity at this point
lease: im glad you feel so great about picking on the poor lonly engineless sunfire... atleast he was the one who started it i would have just rolled my eyes with a please dude get a life..... maybe power braked for o .5 seconds with a cloud of smoke that always works too