Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

2004 SCCA national tour Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2004
Autocross Junky
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
2004 SCCA national tour Schedule

Here it is

I highly recomend going out and watching this..It will give you a whole new respect for stock cars if nothing else...

also, Even though this is a national event the only prerequisit to race is that you have to be an SCCA member.... You do not need to be a pro. On that note, I will be racing at the season opener in Phoenix. should be fun.

See ya at the races and keep the shiny side up!
Old 01-05-2004
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Ohhhh July 3-4 at my favorite place to race... tempting. I might register just to get my *** kicked.
Old 01-05-2004
Hail to the king baby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kjgracing will become famous soon enoughkjgracing will become famous soon enough
Cool.....
sinup here
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...hreadid=132185