Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

Kills from Friday night

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2003
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
Kills from Friday night

We started the hunt at about 8:45 PM and last night proved a very good night for ricer hunting. The air was nice and cold, the turbo was very quick to spool up. Our first kill was a 6th gen civic that ive had a quite memorable encounter with (this is the guy that stalled it while he was revving at me). This time he got himself some Nitrous Express stickers and a black wing that really fit in with his iVTEC sticker, AMS and nitto stickers. We follow him onto an empty road and he's crusing at about 20 we pull along side of him. It was hard to tell when he wanted to go cause he would rather just rev his engine than race. Well he finally took off, and since he went first he gained about 1/2 a car length. However that didn't seem to help him much cause seconds after the race started, i had about 4 car lengths on him by 60. Im not really sure if he was spraying nitrous but i wasn't going to stay back there and ask him.

Oh BTW AMS (Advanced Motor Sports) is a local "rice shop" they claim to be a performance shop, although i haven't bothered to go into they're rice shop from what ive seen they sell lots of stickers and will install things such as body kits, wings, cold air intakes etc. It has been my goal to hunt down every memeber of AMS and let them know they are slow. Right now they consist of about 35 members. The majority of them i have already beaten. They only have 3 cars that i need to worry about. One is a stock 2003 Mustang Mach 1, another is a 3rd gen eclipse GST claiming to have the FTO engine. Im not sure if he actually does have and FTO engine but ive seen him light up his tires through 3 gears each shift was met with the sound of a fairly mean blow off valve. If 3rd car is one that no one has every seen, its a red 1st gen but is always broken. However the driver claims to be able to out run a zO6 from a roll.

Anyways onto the 2nd kill. I don't know if you'd consider this a kill or just a punk out. Theres this guy with a 2nd gen eclipse, no motor work, CF hood,rims AMS sticker, and a GS-N sticker were his GS sticker should be, i have no idea what the hell that means but whatever. Anyways we were waiting to make a left onto a road making a right onto our road and trying to stare us down the whole time. This is the kind of guy that will shut up when he sees you at a gas station but when your on the move he'll run his mouth like theres no tomorrow. Anyways he probably didn't expect me to whip a U turn and follow him. He got caught at a light next to a turbo PT cruiser. I wonder how he must have felt cause that little red car that he was just trying to make fun of a mile back is now behind him at the light. Me and my passenger and waving and laughing (my passenger has already beaten the crap out of this guy numerous times, and he knows me by my car) he sees us and once the light turns green and he figures he's gonna out run a car he can't beat in a race. Well the PT cruiser saw this and said "Bitch what?!?" so the PT stepped down and handed him his ***. We came along side of him and my passenger asked "You wanna race?" He just continues to look forward knowing he would lose he just muttered a "No" the girl in his car was quite shocked by his response. Whats this the guy always talking sh*t about how fast his car is doesn't want to race a little red hatchback.

Next up is a mirage with a body kit, wing, altezzas, and most importantly an AMS sticker. We finally get caught at a light, he revs, i rev and hold it at 4000, and BAM!! AWD wins again, had buslength on him by 30, so he promptly gave up.

Next up with was a Turbo PT cruiser, nothing to exciting about this race, started at 40 and i had 2 carlengths on him by 80.

Now for the last, but the best race of the night. It started as us driving down a road, and an older model sentra slowly passes me, my passenger said that the passenger of the sentra was reading the Turbo and AWD sticker, he looked back at the driver and shook his head. They began to low down. Anyways we are usually very quick to spot HIDs, body kits, altezzas, big wings etc. But someone I found myself being passed by a silver neon with what looked like a TT supra wing, altezzas, unpainted body kit and the dreaded AMS sticker. Anyways this neon apparently thought it was fast. does numerous flybys while were in traffic, it looks like we won't get away from traffic so he slows down so the until traffic is like a mile away. Anyways we get caught at a light and it goes green as soon as we get there but he stops anyway, so i stop with him. He revs up and spins his tires a few feet kinda like a demonstration of his mightly neon power. I move up to him rev up to 5000 and show him the beauty of all wheel drive. It was kind like that ad "On your mark, get set, GONE" My passenger looked back and said the look on the neon drivers face was one he'll never forget one of shock and awe. Anyways the neon now found the need to make a stop at waffle house immedatly. That sentra that actually looked at the car before they decided if they wanted to race, saw the whole thing and found it very funny and pulled along side of us , the passenger complimated me on my car and said "The guy in the neon prolly crapped his pants" we talked for a little any the only thing he holds against me was that i scared the neon off before he could race him eventually we ended up going our seperate ways.

Tonights score is
Mazda :4 ----- AMS :0

BTW there were numerous other people that tried to race but ended up giving up after seeing a little demo.

Last edited by Got Boost???; 10-18-2003 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-18-2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
cocky
Old 10-19-2003

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
how so
Old 10-19-2003

*UPDATE*

Nothing special for saturday night, just an IS300 by 2 car lengths by 60 and a Corolla S @ 4 car lengths by 80
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

GunnerX17 is an unknown quantity at this point
:zbsflag:
Old 10-19-2003

Oh this should be great, what are you calling BS on now?

1) The nitrous express civic
2) The bitched out eclipse
3) The riced out mirage
4) The turbo PT cruiser
5) The neon

Actually if, i were you i wouldn't waste my time calling BS on the above 5

or are you calling BS on the saturaday kills

6) IS300
7) Corolla S

Well take your pick, from looking at the list im guessing your gonna call BS on the lexus, yea i bet thats it.

But just to clear up any confusion ALL of these races were doing in my low 14 second mazda, not the civic that ran an 18.34 @ 75

Last edited by Got Boost???; 10-19-2003 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

5 encounters in 1 night :zbsflag:
Old 10-19-2003

Your joking right???

Remeber that group AMS i talked about? Well theres this closed down target parking lot where the "car show" is held. Usually there are roughly 25 cars there, 15 or so are in AMS. Thats 25 potential races sitting in one spot, and that doesn't include the number of ricers that simply are going out for the night, ricers driving around looking for a race, and then theres your average high school kid that takes his moms maxima out for friday night and thinks hes the fastest thing on 4 wheels. Then theres the average guy that thinks "Your going fast, i can go faster". To give a realistic value id say there are about 50 potential races in this area on a friday night

Now for a little info about me and my passenger. We have been "ricer hunting" for about 2 years now. Whenever theres nothing to do on a friday or saturday night we just hop in the mazda and go for a spin. However in those 2 years we have become exceptionally efficient at it. I can tell the difference between real HID's and the aftermarket HID conversion from a mile away. I can tell by the way a person accerlates, brakes, changes lanes how likely they are to race. We mainly pick our races by the way people drive, just because the car is rice doesn't mean the driver thinks its fast. The windows are always down so we can hear the tell tale bumble bee exhaust and figure out where its comming from. But the main thing is to know what is worth pursuing and when to give up on a certain car. If you follow a single car around all night you will likely get a race out of him but that will most likely be the only race. While you were chasing that one car you could have gotten in many races elsewhere, besides i don't like forcing people into a race (driving very aggressivly cutting them off and slowing down).While i could do this by myself my passenger is an extra set of eyes and ears while im watching the road. He also gives me usefull tidbits of information and is very observant (how he knows all these things i have no idea) such as "That highschool has its prom tonight so there will be traffic around there at this time" or "We passed a cop at this spot last time, if he was going same route we took then we should pass him again up here". Hes kinda like my rally navigator. And has gotten me a number of races simply by pointing and laughing at a car.

So as i was saying, 5 encounters in one night is nothing special IN THIS AREA had i tried harder i could have gotten more. But when i first started "ricer hunting" i would be very suprised to get 5 in a night but now its the norm. Maybe there are a lot less ricers in your area, but around here they are on the verge of outnumbering stock cars.

Last edited by Got Boost???; 10-19-2003 at 06:10 AM.
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

naptowncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you might be the "ricer"
Old 10-19-2003

Yep with my bling bling rim, body kit, alunimum wing and Type-R stickers, DAMN ive been caught.

Of course people will think what they want im curious as to what compelled you to say such an uneducated remark? Do you know me? No. Have you seen my car? No. I don't see how being a ricer could be done on any other critera.

The car looks stock, the only exterior changes are replacement 15 inch rim. Nothing big and fancy just some thing i thought i'd add. Oh and an HKS exhaust which has a 2 inch tail pipe and is quite inaudable, No big bumble bee fart cannon with the 7 inch tip.

As for me I know what my car runs, i don't expect anything more or anything less. Its quick and it could be quicker but im not about to go pick a fight with 03 Cobras and LS1's, im not going to be conseeded. Whats wrong with a 4 cylinder vs a 4 cylinder? Of course i race 6's and 8's when the oppurtunity presents itself, but your typical riceboy has himself a good ol 110 hp Lancer and somehow got the idea that its fast, im just here to prove him otherwise. Also when i add a part to my car i can give a realistic estimate as to what kind of gains i might get. Im not going to come up with lame "My CAI adds 30 awhp" excuses.
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by Got Boost???
im curious as to what compelled you to say such an uneducated remark? Do you know me?
No, I don't know you...but I know rice when I see it. How do I know this? Because I am the epitome of all that is rice, and I've come to accept it . And you my friend...are rice.
Old 10-19-2003

Again, i hope your joking
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

no **** im joking lol

I AM THE EMOTICON ABUSER!
Old 10-19-2003

Ok just making sure, wouldn't want everyone knowing im the #1 riceboy
Old 10-19-2003
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Where you from? I don't see it under your username, so where you from?
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

naptowncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Just because you dont have a wing and some bling bling rims, dose'nt mean you can't be a ricer. Its your attitude towards other proples cars and some of your comments that make you a ricer.

Ricer line 1-We started the hunt at about 8:45 PM and last night proved a very good night for ricer hunting.(Is this your idea for fun on a friday, what happend to picking up some girls?)

Ricer line 2-It has been my goal to hunt down every memeber of AMS and let them know they are slow. ( Why, what dose this accomplish?)

Ricer line 3-I wonder how he must have felt cause that little red car that he was just trying to make fun of a mile back is now behind him at the light.( He must have been scared, I know I would have been!!.)

And the best one yet- "Now for a little info about me and my passenger. We have been "ricer hunting" for about 2 years now". (Why, are you that bored, or do you have some kind of complex, that you have to prove your faster then all the "ricers")
Old 10-19-2003

Ricer line 1-We started the hunt at about 8:45 PM and last night proved a very good night for ricer hunting.(Is this your idea for fun on a friday, what happend to picking up some girls?)
Having a girl friend kind of rules out picking up girls. But i can run it by her and see what she thinks but im gonna assume shes not gonna be up for it. Actually my idea of friday night fun is going play pool and have a few drinks with friends or going clubbing with Lindsay. But going out every weekend costs money, obviously im not going to make Lindsay pay for drinks so i always pick up the bill. However sometimes its good to get away from it all, the drinking the partying, and don't get me wrong i love being with Lindsay sometimes being together all the time isn't the best for a relationship. But if theres nothing better to do, you can't top ricer hunting.

Maybe its different where you live but
Ricer line 2-It has been my goal to hunt down every memeber of AMS and let them know they are slow. ( Why, what dose this accomplish?)
Maybe its personal satisifaction, but have you ever been in a situation where you are better/stronger/faster whatever than the other guy, but he's always finds you in a situation where he can manage to talk sh*t, look cool infront of his friends and get away with it. Thats the situation im in with these AMS people. They ride around with their girl and whenever i see them they always proceed to act like asses. They rev at me when im going the opposite direction or when im getting out of the car knowing full well im not gonna chase them, they point and laugh when i pass they're rice show. They talk about how slow my "station wagon" is, the only time they confronted my was when it was 30 on 2, obviously im no gonna try to pick a fight with 30 people even though i made them look stupid as hell simply but being calm and asking questions about they're cars (none of which they could answer). My friend with the GT 350 replica lives across the street from one of them, whenever we are working on his car and they're outside they stare and raise there arms in a "You wanna fight?" way. They have shot bottle rockets at my friend. The list goes on and on. So i find them when they don't have 30 people ready to back them up, when they can't go "Well why don't you race this guy" I find them when its just me and one of them. Do they wanna talk sh*t now? No! Do they wanna race and get embarrased infront of they're friends/girl friend by the car they've been talking so much sh*t about. Most people would say, who cares just let it go. But when in fact I CARE, i won't stand here and be made fun of by some damn ricer group of 16 year old punks that don't know sh*t about cars. Sure they can point and laugh, but i assure you not one of them was laughing when I but a couple buslengths between me and them.

Ricer line 3-I wonder how he must have felt cause that little red car that he was just trying to make fun of a mile back is now behind him at the light.( He must have been scared, I know I would have been!!.)
I have a big problem when a guy wants to make fun of my car only to sound cool infront of his girl. I had met this guy before and he knows im faster than him, so why he continues to say how badly he will beat me, is completely beyond me. However he did many of the things listed above but never actually raced me. Friday night he made another attempt to act cool infront of his girl by trying to stare us down and laugh (kinda like "Look honey im so much faster than that car"). Well his attempt to act cool didn't work so well this time. After all the **** he's been talking im sure his girl and passengers were expecting him to race, but to bad he decided to bitch out. It was either, bitch out and look like a ***** or race and get his *** roasted and look like a dumbass.

And the best one yet- "Now for a little info about me and my passenger. We have been "ricer hunting" for about 2 years now". (Why, are you that bored, or do you have some kind of complex, that you have to prove your faster then all the "ricers")
Believe it or not, some people on this site have they're license for quite some time unlike the majority who don't have or just got theirs. And yes, as long as they feel the need to talk sh*t, point and laugh, or any of the other stupid crap they do, then i will always be finding and racing them. Because maybe after i completely slaughter them in a race they'll wise up and not act like an idiot next time they see me or my car.

Oh BTW i live in Lafayette, Louisiana. I hadn't put it up because i had responded to a thread awhile back where everyone was flaming a guy for street racing, i admitted i street race also and some people had threatened that if they knew were i lived they would call the local authorities and report the only 323 GTX in the area. While their complaint wouldn't likely be taken seriously, im not about to give information about myself so people can turn around and use it against me. So there you go, you know where i live, if you feel the need to file a complaint with the local authorties then go right ahead.

So if you want to consider me a ricer then go right ahead, because you couldn't understand my situation from your point of view, you'd have to be here to see the crap they pull, the things they say. I doubt its the same where you live so you can't make an educated evaluation of what its like here.

Last edited by Got Boost???; 10-20-2003 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-19-2003

wow thats a pretty long post
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

Dude...just face it and accept it, you are a ricer
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

rickinthescv will become famous soon enoughrickinthescv will become famous soon enough
I went to the LEGAL drag strip on Friday. Yes, there were tons of ricers out there having fun. And I don't consider an 18 second run fast. Maybe when you get down to 14 seconds, I will listen.

Me, I was there with a group of friends. We were there to watch my friend Terry run his bracket car. His Nova has a 502 big block. He actually does run in the nines. He does not have to brag, I have the time slip. No his car is not street legal, it does not even handle that well past going straight.

The point is that we were having fun, but doing it in a safe and responsible manner. No cars were going to cross an intersection. You mess up, you will only hit either the wall or the other racer. Both will know what each is doing.

You on the other hand race on PUBLIC streets. This topic has been beaten to death. You already know about people being killed. But your idiotic logic of saying that you are far too careful is beyond moronic. It was a person with your attitude that ruined my life. PLAN and SIMPLE. Nothing you can say will ever sway my feeling of what a stupid person you are. Even you signature is an oxymoron. Don't get me wrong, I like fast cars. I go to lots of drags. But those are on a track. The next one I will attend is the Import Face Off in Montgomery, AL.

A lot of things **** me off about you. The fact you talk such trash about a Mazda on a Honda Civic forum is one. The fact that you blatantly brag about your illegal and stupid activites is another. Your attempts to use your supposed superior intellect to dispel the dispersions cast by other members is yet another.

I have spent the better part of my life attempting to forgive people like you. I cannot. Until you understand how stupid you are, you will always be dangerous. You take risks with other peoples lives for little more than bragging rights. And for that, may God forgive you, because if you ever cross me, I will not...
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by rickinthescv
I went to the LEGAL drag strip on Friday. Yes, there were tons of ricers out there having fun. And I don't consider an 18 second run fast. Maybe when you get down to 14 seconds, I will listen.

Me, I was there with a group of friends. We were there to watch my friend Terry run his bracket car. His Nova has a 502 big block. He actually does run in the nines. He does not have to brag, I have the time slip. No his car is not street legal, it does not even handle that well past going straight.

The point is that we were having fun, but doing it in a safe and responsible manner. No cars were going to cross an intersection. You mess up, you will only hit either the wall or the other racer. Both will know what each is doing.

You on the other hand race on PUBLIC streets. This topic has been beaten to death. You already know about people being killed. But your idiotic logic of saying that you are far too careful is beyond moronic. It was a person with your attitude that ruined my life. PLAN and SIMPLE. Nothing you can say will ever sway my feeling of what a stupid person you are. Even you signature is an oxymoron. Don't get me wrong, I like fast cars. I go to lots of drags. But those are on a track. The next one I will attend is the Import Face Off in Montgomery, AL.

A lot of things **** me off about you. The fact you talk such trash about a Mazda on a Honda Civic forum is one. The fact that you blatantly brag about your illegal and stupid activites is another. Your attempts to use your supposed superior intellect to dispel the dispersions cast by other members is yet another.

I have spent the better part of my life attempting to forgive people like you. I cannot. Until you understand how stupid you are, you will always be dangerous. You take risks with other peoples lives for little more than bragging rights. And for that, may God forgive you, because if you ever cross me, I will not...
Whoah there buddy, calm down...no need to get mad, because he never really did all those things. Most of his stories are just BS to get attention or what not.
Old 10-19-2003

This should be fun to pick abart

Would you settle for say a 14.2 or does it have to be a 14 flat?? cause thats about what i run. Do some reasearch before you speak, hell you could have just read one of my posts in this thread to see what i run.

Your right this topis has been beaten to death, and many moderators have come to a conclusion. That conclusion being that if you have a problem with street racing simply don't reply as no one wants to hear you preach your anti street racing beliefs in a forum named Track/Street/Strip. It gets fairly annoying whenever a street racing topic is made and instead of people saying nice kill, you get a bunch of people ranting and raving about how bad street racing is and what a danger we pose to other people. So please try to keep your mouth shut next time you have something to say about your opinion on street racing. Ok? Thanks i'd appreciate it

LOL your something else, the guy who posted above you has a Supra TT, one of the moderators has an S2000 and some chevy he sold his civic. Why don't you flame S2000man next time he posts a kill story? Im going to assume youv'e came to realize this also but you aren't gonna get any spectacular stories about racing in an 18 second civic, Excluding Boilermaker and Zzyzx who are increadible drivers and excel at they're particular type of racing. And the few cars that we can beat are ones that no one really wants to brag about anyways (cavailer, oldsmobile etc).

As for talking trash, i'd like to know where you got that from. I post a kill story about beating some dumbasses and now iv'e apparently insulted you. You certainly have an nteresting way of preceiving things.

Superior intellect? While i don't consider myself smarter than anyone else here, the profession in going into requires the use of a more diverse vocabulary, while i can't spell for sh*t i have my flaws like everyone else. Really would you want someone designing the next generation of Honda engine and saying "This oval looking thing goes here and it hits this funny shaped thing here...?" But back to your statement, its called and arguement i made a statement, someone responds accusing me of being a ricer. I elaborate on my position. Its also known as defending your character. Something not uncommon on a forum.

*Sigh* why exactly do i need forgivness from you, don't waste your time trying to forgive me (because we all know what a nice person you are) as your forgivness will go unappricated? As for the stupid commet, you have no idea what it was like that night. You don't know if we were on a Lousisana backroad doing this racing or if we were racing right through traffic, but the fact remains that your are making comments and assumptions about what you do not know. You have no idea of what happened beyond what i have elected to tell you. But for the sake of seeing your response i'll elaborate on the location. Its a 2 mile stretch of road 2 lanes going each way and a turning lane. The current economy hasn't allowed buisness to expand down that road so there is no where for a car to turn onto this road aside from the intersection at each end, (again 2 miles apart) the road is well lit by street lights the entire way down, and there isn't a residential area for miles. And because of the odd location and it being out of everyones way there is no traffic during the night. It is basically a 2 mile drag strip. Now how are we endangering all these innocent lives thats aren't anywhere near us? Now im just waiting for your traditional "Street racing is stupid and dangerous no matter where its done" response.

The last part of that response is what baffled me. First and foremost i don't need gods forgiveness, if you read the the "do you believe in god" thread in the off topic forum you will better understand my outlook on religion or lack there of. And the last sentence just cracked me up, what is it you plan to do when you meet me? Will you curse me out and lecture me about street racing? Or will you just kick my ***, or should i say try to kick my *** in an attempt to avenge the lives that I am supposedly endangering. Wow i wish i could be as noble as you and your "Im gonna beat the crap out of street racers" campaign. BTW do you ever goto any of the meets as im just dying to meet you in person.
Old 10-19-2003

Most of his stories are just BS to get attention or what not.
Yep you hit the nail right on the head, i felt i was being ignored so i though some good ol street racing stories would liven up the Track/Street/Strip forum. Well if there is a lesson to be learned, then i have definately learned it. BRING A CAMERA OR PEOPLE CALL BS... or they get angry and try to beat me up when they find me
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

konstanting is an unknown quantity at this point
good kills, got photos of your car? i wanna SEE!! pm me if this gets locked, i really wanna see it !!!
Old 10-19-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
i believe ya got boost!! i mean you have no reason to lie to us i would presume so i believe ya !! good kills though!!I wish i can at least turbo my VIC!!
Old 10-19-2003

i will take pictures of it when i get home tomorrow, i'd do it now but its a little dark. I have a feeling that blurring out the license plate is a must. Hmm sad that it had to come to that.

Thanks modify, its nice to see that not everyone ready and waiting to pull the BS flag.
Old 10-19-2003
Registered!!

konstanting is an unknown quantity at this point
got boost???, i would blurr that sucker out no matter what! dont need that circulating the web :-D
Old 10-19-2003

oh i intended to blur it out no matter what. But i find its sad that the people most likely to use it against me are the people in this very thread.
Old 10-20-2003
Registered!!

curbsquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
i believe you boost that you killed all these cars the other night...

what i dont get is why you pick on ricers? i guess i understand you wanting to put people in their place because i would love to put all kind of ricers here in cincy in their place with my Si, but i would never go out looking for them for that purpose. i dont know...i guess its just a personal preference thing? either way, i believe that your not BSing us on those kills, and 5 kills in one night is certainly possible!!! i've had 3, and thats almost 5 haha
Old 10-20-2003
Registered!!

snipersi is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Got Boost???
[B] Your joking right???

Now for a little info about me and my passenger. We have been "ricer hunting" for about 2 years now.
You have adopted a name for something pointless and useless, aka rice.

exceptionally efficient at it.
Matrix Reloaded Rice

I can tell the difference between real HID's and the aftermarket HID conversion from a mile away.
Rice identifying more rice

He also gives me usefull tidbits of information and is very observant (how he knows all these things i have no idea) such as "That highschool has its prom tonight so there will be traffic around there at this time"
Racing a guy in his moms car? Come on, thats a real race? rice.

or "We passed a cop at this spot last time, if he was going same route we took then we should pass him again up here".

2f2f Rice, G0t the wa1kie 7a1kies 2 w4y cl0s3d 0ff St33t y0. b3a7 it pizza b0y!

Hes kinda like my rally navigator.
You team up with someone to beat people with shittier cars then you, RICE.

And has gotten me a number of races simply by pointing and laughing at a car.
SUPER RICE MOVE.

Last edited by snipersi; 10-20-2003 at 12:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Kills from Friday night