Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

JoeyTStyleS.....? ? ?

Old 10-18-2002
The Greatest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fern is an unknown quantity at this point
JoeyTStyleS.....? ? ?

Yea so I sent him money for his radar detector over a week ago. Haven't heard a thing from this guy even though I sent emails and PMed him. He's posted on the site this week too. Hey Joe, you out there?
Old 10-20-2002
--< GripSpeed Member >--

iceman is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought he decided to keep the radar...cuz when i told him i would buy the whistler...i believe..he said he was gonna keep it
Old 10-20-2002
The Greatest

well he gave me his address and told me to send him the moeny for it and i did. so did i get ripped off?
Old 10-21-2002
The Greatest

Alright well I finally got through to the guy after I had to threaten him just to get a response. He says he should be the one thats mad because he never got my money order and said to check if it got cashed. Yet, it was delivered to this house on the 15th of october. Something funny is going on here. After sending 2 emails, this positing and another, several IM's, and a couple of PM's, why would he just tell me now that he never got the money considering the fact that I sent it him 2 weeks ago.
Old 10-21-2002
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
i bought his ps2 from his 2 weeks ago, and i got it promptly.
i remember after i sent the money, i pmed him and emailed him a few times and never answered either.
but he finally emailed me back, and i got everything perfectly, so hes get a from me
besides the no responses
Old 10-21-2002
The Greatest

Yea I talked to him. Im gonna go to the post office and see if i can get the money order canceled. Maybe it was stolen out of the mail. Who knows. I didn't really want to accuse him of anything, It's just that I've been screwed with this online stuff before so i was a little too accusatory.
Old 10-22-2002
Registered!!

JoeyTStyleS is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea look i know how it is i have gotten screwed before and i wouldnt pull sumthin like that cause you lose out on your product u bought. As far as the email's
sorry if i didnt answer them sometimes i dont have time
same wit the pms when i have time i will always respond this was just a busy week with school and work for me sometimes ill just leave my aol on and forget to put an away message on i saw ur ims fern
thats why im sayin that
honestly though if i recived the money i woulda cashed it but i didnt recieve anything so im sorry for the whole problem
Old 10-22-2002
The Greatest

don't worry about it. I talked to the post office today and they said that they may be able to help me out and trace it or at least get my money back so hopefully it'll all work out.