Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

I Got @#$%^&

Old 08-10-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bansheescar will become famous soon enoughbansheescar will become famous soon enough
Exclamation I Got @#$%^&

HELLO I NEED HELP I WANT TO GET MY STUFF FROM THIS GUY HES ONE OF THE 7THGENCIVIC GUYS ON HERE HIS LOGGED NAME IS (LONGERS) AND HES BEEN GIVEING THE RUN AROUND SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP
Old 08-10-2007
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
Re: I Got ****ed

what did you buy from him? and did you pay with paypal? if not, you got ****ed by a long one!
Old 08-10-2007
Registered!!

zexpoweredem2 will become famous soon enough
Re: I Got @#$%^&

Hey man i'm very sorry to hear that, i just got through along process of the same type. Here are some contacts that you can make.
you can contact the postal inspector and fill out a claim on there website www.usps.com/postalinspectors

You can also contact the fbi for mail fraud at the site below, www.fbi.gov
Just remember to keep all contacts that you might have with the person/ company selling the product until you get it.

Also if you are able to find out there local police department name you can contact them aswell to start a investigation on the case.

This is what i did and ended up geting my money returned, only thing was that it was the guys dad that sent the money to me because he didn't want his son put in prison for a federal crime facing 25 years in prison and/ or $250,000 in fines.

JUST DON'T GIVE UP FIGHTING THE CASE!
I hope that this helps you out, and if there is anyone else out there trying to get people for there money please reconsider doing this, it is a federal crime.
Old 08-21-2007
Registered!!

bansheescar will become famous soon enoughbansheescar will become famous soon enough

thanx guys but the guy is in canada so it going to be harder so i dont know if it going to be a good thig i dont know
Old 09-02-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

damn im glad i didnt go with the deal of tradeing my system for his rims this guy was nagging and nagging for me to send my system to him and i never did because i had a funny feeling about him well sorry to here about your problems
Old 09-04-2007
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

where in canada?