Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

eddiesaricer: this goes out to u!

Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
eddiesaricer: this goes out to u!

ok, sorry for posting this again, i know it was closed, but i need to get this heard, i just found ANOTHER thread involving him doing the same thing,

this is from another user:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=233459

this is mine from last night:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=240458
Old 12-31-2005
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
yea i got'em
Old 12-31-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
well you'll get them soon. but i'm concentrating on fighting a ticket i jsut got & not losing my license cause that is more important than 2 6ft long plastic pieces.
Old 01-01-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
^What!? How about you be RESPONSIBLE and send him his stuff or his money back... How could you SELL the Sideskirts and NOT have a box or some way to SHIP them in the first place?
Old 01-01-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
^What!? How about you be RESPONSIBLE and send him his stuff or his money back... How could you SELL the Sideskirts and NOT have a box or some way to SHIP them in the first place?
Well it appears to me he is saying that he has money issues and needed to "sell" something to get money. People should read the bad vendor list.
Old 01-01-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
loser
Old 01-05-2006
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
^^ Keep your slander to yourself

Also, we don't need threads that solely exist to link to other threads in the same section of the board.

For everybody else, let them deal with their ****, keep your nose out of it, it is the business of nobody but those involved.