Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

We need your help, yes thats right, YOU!

Old 10-24-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
truehonda has a spectacular aura abouttruehonda has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation We need your help, yes thats right, YOU!

After 2 years of serving you guys, we want to improve our image, and especially functionality. Here is our questions:

What can we do to improve our store front/website?
Are there any features you would like to see?
Any new products you guys would like?

Please let us know, we are excited to help serve you guys and gals in the best possible way.

Edward
Old 10-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Ingalls D17 engine torque damper for a good price

Your site layout is excellent. Very nice to look at and easy to find stuff. You got a good selection too. Maybe more/bigger pics (installed on cars) of the products?
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

LiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura aboutLiKEaFeRiO has a spectacular aura about
You forgot about us ES owners!
Old 10-25-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Take the SF kit off your website? Unless you have a few kits left or something.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
maybe just better pics of the products. Other than that I think its a good layout, just too poor to buy anything.
Old 10-25-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya and Eddie if you need pics, we're here for you!
Old 10-27-2005
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
I think you guys are the best! Yeah i also wonder why the sf kit is still on your site