Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

herroherror - good seller!

Old 10-19-2005
Banned
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
herroherror - good seller!

I bought herrohorror's Xtec 5000k HID kit off him to use on my car and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was good on his part, price was fair and shipping was quick. I paid on the day that I PM'd him telling him I was interested and the next day he replied saying that he had shipped the lights. I received the package 6 days later (4 business days) in excellent condition and the product works awesome. I can't say enough good things about this transaction, but you should have no doubts about doing business with this guy.