Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

www.importrp.com

Old 02-17-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Talking www.importrp.com

Contact was Jeff and he was great to work with. Fast communication was willing give me a better price to compete with competitor. Overall just awesome company. BTW bought an iceman intake through them.
Old 02-17-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
I got some rotors from them ... (well, not yet ... should be here tomorrow)
Old 02-17-2005
Registered!!

Sickboy will become famous soon enoughSickboy will become famous soon enough
^my blanks from them are due tomorrow as well.
Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Yes Importrp.com rocks! i just checked my shipping papers and let's just say they filled the customs forms so i wouldn't get any extra charges for importing.
Old 02-18-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
damn are the iceman ones those intakes with the big *** bubble on intake pipe?
Old 02-18-2005
Registered!!

check out the thread i started on it. pics in there.