Transaction Feedback Both parties of a transaction please post your positive/negative feedback here. This section is meant to give both parties the ability to explain the situation and rebut. New buyer should check on feedback regarding all new sales.

Stafford Fabrications Discussion

Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Stafford Fabrications Discussion

This is the continuation of the FI forum thread, so that unnecessary whoring of the tracking number thread can be kept at a minimum. I would also like to request only CURRENT and PREVIOUS customers of Stafford Fabrications to participate in this thread. I love the fact that random people on the site like to jump in on the bash SF bandwagon, but please keep useless posts to a minimum.
Old 06-19-2004
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
all i'll say is 6 months and they still forgot parts in my kit after catalyst said he would inspect and reinspect the contents of my kit before he shipped it. oh yeah they also gave me the wrongdown pipe. thats a half a f*cking year to build and package the kit and they still couldnt get it right! if you want a kit, GO CUSTOM!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

RedDragon333 will become famous soon enough
but for those of us that are already kneee deep in this **** have to deal with what we got. Either waiting it out or demaqnding a refund. I have given a dealine of July1 and if that date passes and NO kit is at my doorstep in DAMN perfect condition then im getting my money BACK!
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

Ahtasham is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys, if I would be you, I would go to SF myself and pull my kit out of their @sses. I ordered my kit the same time as GB. My bad luck I am like a million miles away. Therefore I have made one of my friends in California to go down there and get my kit and ship it right then one way or the other. Hope it works out.
Old 06-19-2004
Registered!!

kevin78 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am not going to go into the whole sf bashing nor am i gonna sit here and tell anyone to be patient because i think i have been the most patient customer sf has dealt with. I was in the group buy in nov 03 i rec'd half my kit half someone else's on june 2nd 04 i returned the ic and pipes due to it being the wrong color i was told it would be back to me in under 1 week ... i called 2 wednesdays ago and was told it was shipped out the night before wednesday will be 2 weeks since it was supposedly shipped out .... I do not appreciate being lied to and mike b should know from all the pm's that i have been nothing but patient and i am still trying to do so all i am asking for is the truth ... if its still sitting in the shop just say it i know you guys are busy but the thing is when you start lying people loose trust and then they feel like they are being scammed out of their money but when you look at it who wouldnt think that ... like i said before all i want is the rest of my items including the ems or the truth about whats going on
Old 06-19-2004
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
all i know is i have been trying to get ahold of them since i missed a letter in my address to my house and 5 days so far 3 calls a day and no answer i know my kit wont be done for at least another 2 months (been one month allready) but i just wana make sure they got my right address grrrr
Old 06-20-2004
Registered!!

Their promised ship date of Friday has already passed. Let's see if they make good on their Monday promise.
Old 06-21-2004
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Im hoping they will trespond to me about the missing parts in my fuel system...
Old 06-21-2004
Registered!!

So they promised to provide information at 6:00 PM PST today. That did not happen.
Old 06-22-2004
K20 Member

ImportRacer2123 is an unknown quantity at this point
what else is new?
Old 06-22-2004
Registered!!

That they promised again today, and it also didn't happen

But Eddie got a hold of Mike Stafford last night and he said 2 Civic kits are ready to go, and another one almost done, while the rest only need small bits like bolts and such.
Old 06-23-2004
Boosted Auto

finaly got an email back from them since i needed to fix my address on it. yaaa cant wate for the kit.
Old 06-24-2004
Registered!!

Ahtasham is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by deciuss
finaly got an email back from them since i needed to fix my address on it. yaaa cant wate for the kit.
From what address did you get that email? (i.e. if you dont mind sharing with us)
Old 06-26-2004
Registered!!

I don't forsee SF delivering on their promise. 5 days left.
Old 06-29-2004
Boosted Auto

any word on kits being shiped out?
Old 06-29-2004
Registered!!

SF has given me two tracking numbers, one for mine and one for Reddragon's kit. However, only Reddragon's number works (as of now), and it only shows "billing info received". 2 days left.
Old 06-29-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
well, i ordered my kit back in the 1st wk of Nov. and i ordered a RFL bov with it, i never got it and i had to remind them that i ordered it cuz they didn't remember. Anywayz, about 2 months ago was the last time i talked to Mike B. and he said the charge pipe was made up and they were waiting for the bov so they can weld on the flange and send it to the powdercoater.............guess what.....no bov
Old 07-01-2004
Registered!!

Stafford agreed to the July 1 cutoff date, and today is July 1, and they are about to be cut off.

Apparently all the promises fed to us by SF have been broken. I will post as much info as I can about my transaction's history as soon as this is over with.
Old 07-03-2004
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
reading the tracking number thread in FI forum is killing me. they sent out 1 kit and right off the bat the guy got the wrong stuff, so thats 1 for 1. if they get just 1 person the right kit with the right stuff thats powdercoated the right color, i will be HIGHLY surprised. i hope all of you thinking of a SF kit is keeping up with that thread and this whole situation. i feel for everyone whos waiting on their kit since i was once in their shoes. so who wants to bet me that no one gets a full kit that is the color they ordered??
Old 07-03-2004
Registered!!

The second kit was shipped one day late. The third, mine, has not been shipped out and I doubt it will be sent out until after the weekend. I have told Eddie that with their delays and lies, only a show quality kit is going to stop me from demanding a refund.