Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Check Out NiKi's Ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dups is an unknown quantity at this point
Niki, sweet ride! I was looking into intakes and saw a post about hydrolocking that you posted and so I decided to check out your car and well... that led me here! Your ride is definately very sweet! And I don't know what you're so embarrassed about, you're very cute yourself! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-26-2003
Registered!!

NKMarin2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by dups
Niki, sweet ride! I was looking into intakes and saw a post about hydrolocking that you posted and so I decided to check out your car and well... that led me here! Your ride is definately very sweet! And I don't know what you're so embarrassed about, you're very cute yourself! Keep up the good work!

Well,t hank you very much, it means a lot. He He I hope I perhaps changed your mind as far as getting a CAI, just stick to the regular SRI... trust me if you live anywhere where it rains a lot and floods, stay away from the CAI. He He But that's Just My Opinion. Thank you for your compliments on my ride, I greatly appreciate it.. what can I say? I try
HeHe

Thank You Once Again

-NiKi
Old 06-27-2003
Registered!!

Well I wasn't really considering a CAI, I was actually looking for info on warranty problems people have had with any intake, and I just kinda stumbled upon that. But after reading that I definately wouldn't get a CAI. I never wanted one because I was afraid of hydrolocking my engine, and that is exactly why! But yeah... So are you going to attend any car shows or anything? Might be fun, and you're car is very nicely done! Wish my car looked so sweet! Good luck with your car! I'm very jealous! :P

Last edited by dups; 06-27-2003 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-27-2003
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
OT but, Damn blueboy this is xactly how your car would look with the kit.
Old 06-28-2003
Registered!!

NaMjah is an unknown quantity at this point
very very nice
Old 06-28-2003
Registered!!

armageddon is an unknown quantity at this point
clean
Old 06-29-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by XTREME2K2CIVIC
OT but, Damn blueboy this is xactly how your car would look with the kit.

is that bad?

-niki
Old 06-30-2003
I <3 my Evo
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

75shot should not be trusted
i don't understand why all the dudes on this site flip out whenever there is an attractive female member on this site though. y'all need to get out more before you hump somebody's leg.

anyhoo....very nice ride. it is well thought out, and very clean. love the rims on it too. im glad i didnt see the LED washers everyones talking about.
Old 07-01-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by 75shot
i don't understand why all the dudes on this site flip out whenever there is an attractive female member on this site though. y'all need to get out more before you hump somebody's leg.

anyhoo....very nice ride. it is well thought out, and very clean. love the rims on it too. im glad i didnt see the LED washers everyones talking about.

Calm down LoL, no one was 'flipping out' because there was an attractive female member on the site. I am not attractive, ugh i'm just a regular chick The people that made those funny/cute comments are my buddies from 7thgencivic. no need to get so overprotective. He He just kidding!

Anycase let's see I got my car in 2001, I had the L.E.D washers on for a few months while they were a little bit of a 'big deal' here and then they came off b/c I got pulled over 3 times for them and I realized they truly serve no purpose whatsoever. Thanks for your compliment on the wheels, could have done it without the comment on the L.E.D washers. And yes I hope my car is 'well thought out' as you say, because it took me some serious time, patience, and money to work on my baby.

-NiKi
Old 07-01-2003
Registered!!

I don't understand why all the dudes on this site flip out whenever there is an attractive female member on this site though. y'all need to get out more before you hump somebody's leg.
LOL... he's right.

Calm down LoL, no one was 'flipping out' because there was an attractive female member on the site. I am not attractive, ugh i'm just a regular chick
You are attractive, don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise

Anycase let's see I got my car in 2001, I had the L.E.D washers on for a few months while they were a little bit of a 'big deal' here and then they came off b/c I got pulled over 3 times for them and I realized they truly serve no purpose whatsoever. Thanks for your compliment on the wheels, could have done it without the comment on the L.E.D washers. And yes I hope my car is 'well thought out' as you say, because it took me some serious time, patience, and money to work on my baby.
Yeah, its probably a good thing the L.E.D. washers came off.... the car looks very sweet the way it is. I wish I had the money to do that to my car... Very expensive!
Old 07-01-2003
"Stage7"

BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew the flaming was going to start! Oh well, I don't care! As long as Niki knows what the compliments were for then that's tyte. So yeah, like she said, "Calm Down" J/P

And Niki, all I have to say to you about your comment, "I'm not an attractive girl...!" Is "Chett Up" <--LOL
Old 07-03-2003
Registered!!

NaMjah is an unknown quantity at this point
the rims match the car so well. very clean ride, good job
Old 07-03-2003
Registered!!

brents1 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, good job. Looks great.
Old 07-03-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
Wicked nice.
Old 07-03-2003
Registered!!

KurupTLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Perfect drop.
Old 07-04-2003
Registered!!

curt is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car.
Old 07-05-2003
Just Be

MangoEX should not be trusted
Did you artificially add those sparkles to your bumper? If not, whats the # to the people who painted it? I want to call them and PERSONALLY worship the living **** out of them hahaha.. Its SO hard to find someone who does flawless paint like that! Im an absolute fvking NUT for paint quality
Old 07-05-2003
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
go niki, it's your birthday.

yeah that's a sexy ride.
Old 07-06-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by MangoEX
Did you artificially add those sparkles to your bumper? If not, whats the # to the people who painted it? I want to call them and PERSONALLY worship the living **** out of them hahaha.. Its SO hard to find someone who does flawless paint like that! Im an absolute fvking NUT for paint quality

No those are not "artificial" sparkles. That was the sun on a very nice day hitting my bumper in a very nice way. I love the way it came out, so that is why I posted that picture especially The # to the people who painted it... I will not display that on here, but you can PM me or IM me and I will give it to you. The body shop is called AUTO PRO and it is in MIAMI FLORIDA. If you really want the number and I give it to you, you could perhaps mention my name he he he he and I know they will appreciate it very much, as I will. Yes it is hard to find people that do flawless paint, it took me 3 body shops prior to this one to finally be satisfied, so I know how you feel!

-NiKi
Old 07-06-2003
Registered!!

Originally posted by AR
go niki, it's your birthday.

yeah that's a sexy ride.
"Go niki it's your birthday..." You gotta get it right, ... "Go niki, it's your birffday.. " LoL, anyway it actually is coming soon So, you have been pre-warned...::cough cough:: August 30.... ::wink wink::

-niki
Old 07-28-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
why bring back a 2 yr old thread??

because i can
Old 07-28-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scatman
why bring back a 2 yr old thread??

because i can

wh0re
Old 07-28-2005
Registered!!

snoop801 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice!
Old 07-28-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
is she even still on the site?
Old 07-28-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice...
Old 07-28-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
cute car, cute girl, good combination

edit, looks like she got custom paint too:

Last edited by sweeteli99; 07-28-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-28-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
For some reason when i look at her car the grille looks messed up or something, looks like that in all the pics, like there is a big gap.

Other than that I think the car is hot!
Old 07-28-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
HOLLA, free post
Old 07-28-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
very clean, i like!
Old 07-28-2005
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Like the clean look of the ride. Good job!

Quick Reply: Check Out NiKi's Ride