Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Its been a lonnnnnng year, but here are your "end of the year" pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k2civicballer is an unknown quantity at this point
Its been a lonnnnnng year, but here are your "end of the year" pics

I even washed it for ya's. How nice of me egh? Splash N Dash.
Old 12-12-2002
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
I'm in love with your car ballerman!

Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

Flash6009 is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]: tdown::t down::td own::_d oh::_doh :: _doh:[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-12-2002

03Eclipse should not be trusted03Eclipse should not be trusted03Eclipse should not be trusted
looks good minus the blue flames .........blue?? why..................Are flames not red??? ........hmmmmmmm maybe your car is so slow it has ice cold flames instead of red hot ones ............
Old 12-12-2002

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
[hr]Originally posted by: dm1preppy
looks good minus the blue flames .........blue?? why..................Are flames not red??? ........hmmmmmmm maybe your car is so slow it has ice cold flames instead of red hot ones ............[hr]
Hey smarta$$........there is such thing as a blue flame. Blue flames mean that the fire is burning hotter than red flames. White is the hottest flame. Look at the sun and the stars. The stars are burning hotter the the sun(which technically is also a star)

Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

looks good minus the blue flames .........blue?? why..................Are flames not red??? ........hmmmmmmm maybe your car is so slow it has ice cold flames instead of red hot ones ............[hr]
HAHA FUNNY. LOL

If i would have gotten red flames, it wouldnt have matched the whole rest of my car now would it?
Considering my scheme is Silver/Blue
Old 12-12-2002

03Eclipse should not be trusted03Eclipse should not be trusted03Eclipse should not be trusted
naaa i was just kiddin ...car looks good.......like the rims ....18's???
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

Yeah. But theyre going bye bye, for winter.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

You are one of those true RICEBURNERS that I make fun of all the time.
I bet that you have your name on the back of your window. Nice windshield wipers[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG].
Plus with the black headlights and hood it does not look right with the blue, it throws of the color scheme.
You wasted alot of money.

You posted your car in a forum so don't get mad for my response. This is my opinion and you have yours.

I THINK THE CAR IS UGLY!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

Well, I'm not mad. But I just wanted to inform you, Mr. SmartGuy, that the rear windshield of my car sports my sponsors. Maybe someday you will get sponsored like me. But then again, you wouldn't want to make your car ugly now would you? No, cuz then you would be driving a car like mine!

OWN3D

By the way, don't get mad or anything. You posted in a forum and I'm only responding to your message.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Oh, and YOUR UGLY[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-12-2002

[hr]Originally posted by: 2k2civicballer
Well, I'm not mad. But I just wanted to inform you, Mr. SmartGuy, that the rear windshield of my car sports my sponsors. Maybe someday you will get sponsored like me. But then again, you wouldn't want to make your car ugly now would you? No, cuz then you would be driving a car like mine!

OWN3D

By the way, don't get mad or anything. You posted in a forum and I'm only responding to your message.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Oh, and YOUR UGLY[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][hr]
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

Everyone is laughing, having a wonderful time. This is the way it should be.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

That is cool, only far game.

You really have a sponsor, that is hard to believe. I mean i could always go done to the shop I buy parts
at; grab a couple of there stickers and throw them on my car. Then tell everyone that I have a sponsor.

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

No, not funny.
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

Everyone has there own taste and if that is what makes you happy that is all that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

MERRY X-MAS
Old 12-12-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
i cant say i like the blue flames and the whipers, but its your money an thats what you wanna spend it on . overalll the whip has a sexy look to it. and if it makes you satisfied thats what counts.
Old 12-12-2002
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
i like it...came a long way from the wing keep it up
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

juscallmetoyota is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Flash6009
I bet that you have your name on the back of your window. Nice windshield wipers[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG].
Plus with the black headlights and hood it does not look right with the blue, it throws of the color scheme.

You posted your car in a forum so don't get mad for my response. This is my opinion and you have yours.

I THINK THE CAR IS UGLY!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][hr]

Yes, you do have the right to your own opinion. But why do you have to be such a d**k about it? Just say its not your style. The other comments are not needed. Do you drive it? NO! Do you pay for it? NO Do you pay for the mods? NO Its his car, let him do what he wants to it. Everyone's different.

I've talked to Baller before and he seems pretty cool. Actually helped me out w/ my LCD. I'm not a big fan of his car either, but hey, I don't have to drive it. So who am I to tell him what he should spend his money on.

Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

By the way, please post pics of your car and mods.
Old 12-12-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
It looks cool. Too over the top for my taste, and I hate those windshield wipers. But other than that...
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: juscallmetoyota
[hr]Originally posted by: Flash6009

I THINK THE CAR IS UGLY!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][hr]

Yes, you do have the right to your own opinion. But why do you have to be such a d**k about it? Just say its not your style. The other comments are not needed. Do you drive it? NO! Do you pay for it? NO Do you pay for the mods? NO Its his car, let him do what he wants to it. Everyone's different.

I've talked to Baller before and he seems pretty cool. Actually helped me out w/ my LCD. I'm not a big fan of his car either, but hey, I don't have to drive it. So who am I to tell him what he should spend his money on.[hr]
Awww...Gee...

Are you the one I helped "get around" that annoying parking break thing? If so, how is it workin out?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

revitcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
yes please....do post your ride.
y'know most of the people who bag on other cars usually drive a stock *** vic....and claim to go with the "oem" look
hmmm, new rule?? if you want to bag on some one else's ride....you gotta post a pic of yours.
Old 12-12-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Someone's always gonna be jealous. Thats just the way things are. I personally wouldn't do up my car like that, but its still cool.

I agree with the new rule. If you're gonna rag on someone else's car, post a pic of your own. Or... you could just politely say you don't like something. I just said I don't like the windshield wipers, but at least I can do it in a manner that doesn't sound like something my 2 year old nephew would find rude.
Old 12-12-2002

[hr]Originally posted by: FlyRiceRacer02
Hey smarta$$........there is such thing as a blue flame. Blue flames mean that the fire is burning hotter than red flames. White is the hottest flame. Look at the sun and the stars. The stars are burning hotter the the sun(which technically is also a star)[hr]

wooaa calm down bill nye science guy ....christ he knew I was joking ...... take a pill blue flame man ....here's an idea .......next time you have to fart, take a lighter to your *** and tell me what colour the flame is ....
Old 12-12-2002

wooaa calm down bill nye science guy ....christ he knew I was joking ...... take a pill blue flame man ....here's an idea .......next time you have to fart, take a lighter to your *** and tell me what colour the flame is ....[hr]
Sorry, I did come on a little strong. I just gotta stick up for my boy ya know.

oh yea................uummmmm

brown?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

[hr]

Awww...Gee...

Are you the one I helped "get around" that annoying parking break thing? If so, how is it workin out?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][hr]

Yah, got it working. I sold it though, decided to go w/ all Alpine instead. Got an IVA-C now.
Old 12-12-2002
Your Parts Guy

StreetLevelPerformance is on a distinguished road
honest opinions: Too much wheel gap, wheels , graphics , other than that it looks smooth. glad you got rid of that wing
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

01SOHCcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
blue flames and windshield wipers are not my taste

Get some Black Silent Rage Graphics and change your winshield wipers back to stock[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

BTW baller what projector are those?? and do they have that LED ring???
I want to get a pair of those!!!
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: dober
honest opinions: Too much wheel gap, wheels , graphics , other than that it looks smooth. glad you got rid of that wing [hr]
Just lettin ya know that I had to put stock springs on for winter time. Cuz we get lotttttsa snow here. And a dropped car driving through snow doesnt work well.

I also had to swap my CAI, for my SRI just for winter...But thanks for the input everyone
Old 12-12-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, everyone should express their opinion with RESPECT for other people.

2nd, You can't get mad because someone doesn't like your car baller. If they're an *** about it, that's one thing. You just seem like you're pissed mainly because he doesn't like it. He didn't have to be an *** and you shouldn't be pissed because of someone's opinion.

Last, I think the car looks good for the most part. I would just get rid of the wipers or paint them black. Other than that, looks sawheat man.

Quick Reply: Its been a lonnnnnng year, but here are your "end of the year" pics