Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My new body-mod

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2002
Banned by Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Master should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trusted
My new body-mod

Well I am walking back to my car when I got out of class this morning. I could see my baby from a far. I saw a black spot behind the front drivers side head lamp on the fender. I get closer and closer expecting the worse. Low and behold someone had back into my car and drove off with out even leaving a note on how to contact them. Worst part is my mom thinks I hit someone. I hate a-holes that hit and run, and I hate b!tches that don't believe you.
Old 10-15-2002
Retired - SoCal FI Mod

iamboo is on a distinguished road
same thing happend to me... my parents didn't believe me either.... but i did a little investigation and i found the person that hit my car and pressed charges.... that's messed up... talk to people at your school.. if it's a high school, it'll be really easy to find out who did it.. if it's a college, well.. i hope you know a lot of people.. other than that, look for a car with fresh dents on it... did any of his/her paint rub off onto your car ?? what part of the day did it happen?? whose watching the parking lot around that time?? narrow it down homie...

get your sherlock on homie.. and don't forget to press charges when you see the punk that did that to your car...
Old 10-15-2002
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
holy ish,that has happened to me twice!!!!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-15-2002
Registered!!

oblivious9 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Masterand I hate b!tches that don't believe you.[hr]

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-15-2002
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Same thing happened to me at school. Long story short... I broke the kid's bumper off his p.o.s. Geo Prizm. The mark on my bumper is roughly the size of a pencil eraser, but my car is immaculate besides that. Not one mark, scratch, door ding... just that mark on the bumper. Breaking his off didn't fix mine, but it felt good. I know it was wrong, but it wasn't right for him to hit me.
Old 10-15-2002
Registered!!

PicCoLoboi02 is on a distinguished road
that hecka sucks Master. I hit a rail once but said it was a hit n' run and parents believed me
Old 10-16-2002
Banned by Admin

Master should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trustedMaster should not be trusted
[hr]Originally posted by: iamboo
same thing happend to me... my parents didn't believe me either.... but i did a little investigation and i found the person that hit my car and pressed charges.... that's messed up... talk to people at your school.. if it's a high school, it'll be really easy to find out who did it.. if it's a college, well.. i hope you know a lot of people.. other than that, look for a car with fresh dents on it... did any of his/her paint rub off onto your car ?? what part of the day did it happen?? whose watching the parking lot around that time?? narrow it down homie...

get your sherlock on homie.. and don't forget to press charges when you see the punk that did that to your car...[hr]
well it is at college. which really sucks. There are 35k people enrolled at this school, so I am out of luck. None of their paint was on my car. It was in the morning between 9:15 and 11:00. No one watches the lots here and there are no survelance cameras. All I did was file a report that's all I can do. The Honda dealership already said I am gonna have to get a new bumper and fender. Hopefully I can find the person that did it. The good thing is that an OEM bumper is alot more expensive than the whole kaminari kit, so I am thinking of just getting that with the money from insurance.
Old 10-16-2002
Registered!!

WorldsSlowestEm2 will become famous soon enough
Dude that totally bites. Yah, at a college, theres so many peeps taht it'll be hard to find but hey u know waht, its all karma. They'll get it bac at them. But hey, it doesnt hurt to try.
Old 10-16-2002
Registered!!

oblivious9 is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]The good thing is that an OEM bumper is alot more expensive than the whole kaminari kit, so I am thinking of just getting that with the money from insurance.[hr]

Um, the insurance company isn't going to just hand you a check...they'll pay a shop to fix it.

and if it's the front bumper, then it'll cost $200 for the oem bumper (if it's the front). I doubt if you can get the whole kaminari kit for $200 or less.

Old 10-17-2002
Registered!!

ducksause is an unknown quantity at this point
that sinks guys...I know the feeling..living in new jersey and new york city every car out here has bumper burns. man i got my car from the dealership and out on the street and in the first half hour i saw a guy with a honda CRV back right into me and drove off..the dude was the owner of the store i was parked in front of. so i just waited until later that night and saw his car again...pour 5lbs. of sugar into his gas tanks and watch in marvel when he tried driving off with it....plus i left a note on his windshield saying, "oops! sorry must've of accidently pour something into your car. you can contact me for the damagaes I will pay for them as soon as you remember how many cars you've backed into and caused damaged and drove off without leaving a note , now go back to driving school and brush up on your parking skills."[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-17-2002
Banned by Admin

[hr]Originally posted by: oblivious9
[hr]The good thing is that an OEM bumper is alot more expensive than the whole kaminari kit, so I am thinking of just getting that with the money from insurance.[hr]

Um, the insurance company isn't going to just hand you a check...they'll pay a shop to fix it.

and if it's the front bumper, then it'll cost $200 for the oem bumper (if it's the front). I doubt if you can get the whole kaminari kit for $200 or less.[hr]
well I guess that Honda gave the wrong quote, because they told me that the total amount for the bumper will cost dun dun dun. $650. So either you don't know what u are talking about or honda is trying to screw me.
Old 10-17-2002
Banned by Admin

[hr]Originally posted by: oblivious9

and if it's the front bumper, then it'll cost $200 for the oem bumper (if it's the front). I doubt if you can get the whole kaminari kit for $200 or less.[hr]
plus yes the insurance is handing the check to me cause they did when my I was in an accident with my last car.
Old 10-17-2002
Registered!!

Niter1dah is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Its happened to two people I know, both with black 00si's One of em tore off the metal under neath the tail lights and the other car had the problem on the opposite side where it was just smashed in from someones front bumper.

People need to be more responsible. I would get plate numbers if i saw that happen and I wish more people would do the same.
Old 10-17-2002
Registered!!

blingin is an unknown quantity at this point
Up it happens.... Got one of those on the left rear bumber..... Also two dents about the size of a golf ball from jerk offs throwing bottles at my car and the last one was from one of those freakin trucks that have tires bigger than my hole ride.... Well he just about took off my side view..... All i can say is ??????? and thats about all!!!!!!